Default lulzsec infiltrated

you know, lulzsec, the guys who hacked sony and stuff...

Twitter

Haha, this twitter is so hilarious... and so fail xD

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

forbes reports on the leak
    LulzSec Hackers Tied To Anonymous In Leaked Logs - Andy Greenberg - The Firewall - Forbes

edit: yeah, the twitter is kinda pathetic, but it got the logs out there. snippets of the logs from that twitter made it to full disclosure (Full Disclosure: LulzSec EXPOSED!) then to forbes.
    Last edited by leica; 06-06-2011 at 04:06 PM.

I think over the past month LulzSec has pulled some fine hacks and took the proper credit for it. (coz why not) Nothing major, but amusing.
    Their dox got exposed... oh well, they'll live. I don't think people care too much. A good lawyer can fix things, and just them taking credit and their dox being out doesn't mean anything yet.

And it was no big surprise that LulzSec has their ties with Anonymous, I mean they are skilled hackers and why wouldn't anon take advantage of that?

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Thread Information