Threaded View

Default Weird But True I (had to start over because it just felt proper because of my return)

A Florida woman, tired of looking for love in all the wrong places, decided to hawk her heart and home together.

Deven Trabosh put up ads on Craigslist and eBay, peddling her home and her companionship for $500,000.

"I figured, let's combine the ad, because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house," she said.

A simple song she learned from her mother helped a 3-year-old Oklahoma girl call for help.

Jessica Eaves sang "911 Green" to her daughter, Madelyn, so the tot would remember to dial the three numbers and then hit the green send button on her mom's BlackBerry.

Little Madelyn did just that when her pregnant mom fainted. The toddler then told the operator where she lived.

A 24-year-old man who suffers from cerebral palsy has completed an 830-mile walk - on stilts.

It took Neil Sauter eight weeks to walk across Michigan's Upper and Lower peninsulas.

He raised $16,000 for United Cerebral Palsy of Michigan.

The Chinese have gone hog wild over a resilient little piggy who survived being buried in rubble for 36 days after the devastating earthquake in Sichuan province.

The porker - nicknamed Pig Strong Will - is being hailed as a symbol of Chinese endurance.

There's even talk of a movie deal.

British labor leaders are fuming over a meat-processing company's new rule forcing workers to clock out every time they have to use the bathroom.

"It's outrageous that in 2008, workers should have to endure the indignity of clocking out for toilet breaks," said one union official.

Even a simple restroom run can be time-consuming for workers, who must remove their rubber boots, overalls and hairnets each time they go.

The Armageddon is near.

Thread Information