PDA

View Full Version : New Game :: Book Worm

LiNuX
12-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Book Worm may remind you of Chain Letters but this one doesn't have a glitch, none that I am aware of. This will let us know how many words you can find in the list. You can buy yourself more time by gaining levels by filling up the shelf there.

More instructions are in game.

Click here to play Book Worm Now (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=206)

Cost per play is 0.50 GFP. Enjoy the game!

~LiNuX

jason_chambers
12-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Alright! My wife is deadly at this game, I just let her know, and now she wants to play it on here. Thanks for putting up "Book Worm". I can't believe it is up here, but cool.

LiNuX
12-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Alright! My wife is deadly at this game, I just let her know, and now she wants to play it on here. Thanks for putting up "Book Worm". I can't believe it is up here, but cool.

lol its no problem at all, maybe your wife can get you the title on here :) But you still have to get 10 valid posts to be able to play in here, and when you do, have fun!

jason_chambers
12-21-2008, 10:15 PM
I told my wife what you just told me and she looked at me blankly for a second and then replied in a firm, emotionless tone, "Start Posting."

Exodyus
03-26-2009, 06:02 PM
You can hack this game.

After the time ran out on mine, the timer stopped and the game stayed on.
I drug the mouse across the board and it started highlighting and gave me points afterward.

D: Fix or kick!

LiNuX
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
You can hack this game.

After the time ran out on mine, the timer stopped and the game stayed on.
I drug the mouse across the board and it started highlighting and gave me points afterward.

D: Fix or kick!

I don't have the original flash files for any of the games, so It's kinda not possible for me to fix it - the best thing I can do is to find a replacement swf file. I'll see what I can do.

Exodyus
03-26-2009, 07:10 PM
<3 thanks, babe. ;) Lolol

jason_chambers
03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
"You can get a swf to fla converter, and if you know how to fix it, then that would be another way to go about it."

Exodyus
03-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't have the original flash files for any of the games, so It's kinda not possible for me to fix it - the best thing I can do is to find a replacement swf file. I'll see what I can do.

Firefox has a plugin that allows you to rip flash files from site... ;)

LiNuX
03-28-2009, 03:23 PM
"You can get a swf to fla converter, and if you know how to fix it, then that would be another way to go about it."

doubt you'll get all the editable parts for it, if it was that easy, no flash files would be save

Firefox has a plugin that allows you to rip flash files from site... ;)

the youtube downloader - I have the flash file, just not the editable part of it

kinda like photoshop, you can only edit it if you have the psd - you can convert a gif to a psd but you won't get the layers - same thing with flash. you need the original .fla file.