PDA

View Full Version : Jan 1st 2009 Bdays

LiNuX
01-01-2009, 01:42 AM
I posted something similar last year and thought I'd redo it lol - I am sure many of you have questions on the birthdays because not everyone was here last year

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/1495c735aaf376.gif

the birthdays with the 200/ year old people, that happened because of our first conversion from YaBB to SMF in November 2006. And the rest with 'not a year' as a birthday registered after the conversion and put Jan 1st just to get the registration over with.

I see Jak's old account on there, jasonbay and I notice a few other usernames as well.

Happy Fake Birthday! And Happy New Year!

Scott
01-02-2009, 11:03 AM
So is there more people with a birthday on the 1st this year compared to last year?

LiNuX
01-02-2009, 11:08 AM
So is there more people with a birthday on the 1st this year compared to last year?

yea probably since we have more users

jakncoke
01-02-2009, 01:50 PM
What bday do spammers usually put in, or do they not even bother with changing the bday?

LiNuX
01-02-2009, 03:46 PM
What bday do spammers usually put in, or do they not even bother with changing the bday?

spammers just put in something that makes them 30+ years old, rarely its january 1st otherwise you would see another 100 or so birthdays on there lol

KittyCat72
01-02-2009, 04:22 PM
I'd like to mention that today is my dog's birthday... :-)

LiNuX
01-02-2009, 04:32 PM
I'd like to mention that today is my dog's birthday... :-)

happy birthday to kitty's doggie :)

Jaykub
01-03-2009, 01:27 PM
it would suck to be born on jan 1st to close to christmas

LiNuX
01-03-2009, 03:56 PM
it would suck to be born on jan 1st to close to christmas

why would it suck?

jakncoke
01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
yeah i'm not following the logic here, unless his family does something special for the first that mine doesn't. imo it's really not just the 1st...any day within a certain range of christmas would get less presents unless your super rich as family's would just combine them

LiNuX
01-04-2009, 02:24 AM
yeah i'm not following the logic here, unless his family does something special for the first that mine doesn't. imo it's really not just the 1st...any day within a certain range of christmas would get less presents unless your super rich as family's would just combine them

yeah...i actually know like 3 people born on Christmas, another 3 on the 23rd of dec, and at least 2 on Dec 31st, and 1 on January 1st, it doesn't suck for them

and today is two of my friend's birthdays (Jan 4th) - i just hope I remember to call them and wish them, old high school buddies. and another 2 birthdays on the 6th...lol, one college friend and another from high school

doesn't suck for them...so yeah...not following the logic either

Trunks
01-04-2009, 03:31 PM
yeah...i actually know like 3 people born on Christmas, another 3 on the 23rd of dec, and at least 2 on Dec 31st, and 1 on January 1st, it doesn't suck for them

and today is two of my friend's birthdays (Jan 4th) - i just hope I remember to call them and wish them, old high school buddies. and another 2 birthdays on the 6th...lol, one college friend and another from high school

doesn't suck for them...so yeah...not following the logic either

You have too many friends.....

If you think about it, if you have a birthday during xmas or really close too it, you can't really have a party. Not as many people would be allowed to come and if they were, a lot of places would be closed. Not to mention you have to visit relatives during that time.

LiNuX
01-04-2009, 04:56 PM
You have too many friends.....

If you think about it, if you have a birthday during xmas or really close too it, you can't really have a party. Not as many people would be allowed to come and if they were, a lot of places would be closed. Not to mention you have to visit relatives during that time.

hey i never said all of them were my friends lol, i said i "know" people - my friend friends are specified

I only call people my friends if I still have contact with them and we've been friends in the past, if I haven't seen the person in 3 years, I can't really call them my friend - my logic

VideoStreamFan00100
01-11-2009, 04:49 PM
wie arg was es da alles gibt