PDA

View Full Version : I need a New Game to Play.

Juicyz
01-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Well im looking for a new game to play (as it says in title) that is free and can download of the interent. I like games where you have to interact with other players to get stuff done and it requires skills + effort. I am looking for recommendations for a good game. I think this is the right Section if not Mods plz Move.

LiNuX
01-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Combat Arms is a good free game - Gunbound is another

ROSE is a good MMO game where you interact with a lot of people - I was addicted to this game at one point of my life lol, haven't played in a while

can't think of other free games that are fun, ones that I've played that is.

any specific genres in mind?

Trunks
01-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Silkroad 2 is a good game if you like MMORPG's. It's free, lots people play it and defiantly game that you need to interact in.

jakncoke
01-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Free Games - Download Free Games at Freeware Games.net (http://www.freewaregames.net/)

OT: I wish I could find it but a gaffer made a site that promoted 1 awesome freeware game a day.

Juicyz
01-25-2009, 12:06 AM
I used to play a game called CnC Renegade but I had to reinstall my computer and I broke the CD some how... :( Rising Eagle looks pretty cool but the graphics might be a little bad . xd. and maybe silk road. I dont like the games like ROSE I usually end up quitting them after a day.

Edit: NVM!!!!!!!!! Rising Eagles download for the .zip file is 1.3 gb.... and its a slow downloader too LOL.... changed my mind fast.

LiNuX
01-25-2009, 12:09 AM
I used to play a game called CnC Renegade but I had to reinstall my computer and I broke the CD some how... :( Rising Eagle looks pretty cool but the graphics might be a little bad . xd. and maybe silk road. I dont like the games like ROSE I usually end up quitting them after a day.

lol, i was hooked to rose back when I was starting high school - i gave it a try again this past summer, only lasted a few weeks before I got tired, now I don't even want to play even if I was being paid minimum wage to play :radar:

Trunks
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM

Edit: NVM!!!!!!!!! Rising Eagles download for the .zip file is 1.3 gb.... and its a slow downloader too LOL.... changed my mind fast.

Most games will take awhile to download. Silk will take 2 or 3 hours with a fast internet. I have 8 meg internet and it took me 2 and a half. Just leave it on over night, unless it says it's going to take days or something.

Juicyz
01-25-2009, 12:21 AM
hmm im DL silkroad atm I hope I like it, says 48 mins :) wootz got to love 22k k/b download speeds

rebootblue
01-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Combat Arms, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, and any FPS except Halo.

Any of the Fable games, and pretty much any other RPG. Elder Scrolls Oblivion is wonderful too.

LiNuX
01-25-2009, 01:22 AM
CS and Half life games aren't free. combat arms is though

you could try roblox lol - i tried it for a few hours back when it came out - its only fun once you get the hang of it but gets boring after a while, but its free (last time i checked)

Samus-Fan
01-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Roblox :P
No one plays that, lol.
Spiderninja.co.nr has the link to download a game I play, Return to Blockland v1.045
There is a retail version, it's 20 bucks, the one here is free. The people who won't pay play this, who will play retail.

I love it, mainly cause you can mod the game to your likes, or use what other people (Spiderninja) have.
I don't build much, I just mess around, kill people, and talk :P

jcowns
01-27-2009, 09:40 PM
You must give Wolfteam Online a try.
Its a free fps and it always requires teamwork.
You will make new friends, and interact alot.
You can join Prides which are "clans" and be very social by "Pwaring" (Pride Waring) with other prides.
With every game you play you gain GP which is EXP and you rank.
There are also world, country, etc. rankings.

Juicyz
01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
yeah ive playing Wolfteam but the graphics are pretty bad, a lot of peopel lag, and there is a lot of hackers now :(.... Nexon has a horrible gameguard. But it has a godo story and gameplay but they should just fix it up.

jessman801
02-06-2009, 08:53 AM
true combat elite is a good free fps for online i have played it and i have allot of fun with ti. It is opensource so you can play around with your mod's. One i have been wanting to play that is free but my pc will not push it right now is cellfactor it look insane so check that one out for sure if you got a good sytem?

Silverwolfpet
02-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Try Silent Hill 2, or fahrenheit! :D

awesomeplayers
02-12-2009, 05:24 AM
Silkroad 2 is a good game if you like MMORPG's. It's free, lots people play it and defiantly game that you need to interact in.

BUMP!!!!!!!!