PDA

View Full Version : karma is great

jakncoke
02-01-2009, 04:48 PM
AIDS victim’s rape being investigated
Arab News

MAKKAH: The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice and the Public Prosecution in Makkah are investigating the case of an Indonesian AIDS victim who was raped by 46 men, including one police officer, around a month ago.

The woman, a 38-year-old maid, was initially raped at a backstreet rest house by a police officer. The woman was picked up by the officer after running away from her sponsor in the Nuzhah district late at night one month ago, Al-Watan newspaper reported.

Forty-five other men then raped her over the course of the night and next day.

The woman was then left on an empty road where another police patrol found her and took her to the King Faisal Hospital in the Al-Shishsha district of the city.

Subsequently, medical investigations showed that the woman was suffering from AIDS. She is still recovering in hospital, the daily said.

Police raided the rest house and arrested a number of men who raped the woman.

One of the men then supplied police with the names of his friends who also raped the woman.

Al-Watan newspaper also quoted a medical source as saying the suspects would have to wait at least six months to confirm whether they have AIDS, as symptoms only appear six months after the virus enters one’s body.

The men have been released on bail while investigations continue.

AIDS victim’s rape being investigated (http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=118644&d=28&m=1&y=2009&pix=kingdom.jpg&category=Kingdom)
:laugh:, karma....gotta love it

rukisuto
02-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Good, they deserve it.
They have to wait 6 months though? I didn't know that.

Yuuki
02-01-2009, 06:59 PM
o___o
Oh wow. lol
But I agree, they deserved it. xD
And I didn't know that they had to wait 6 months either.
Learned something new today.

Trunks
02-01-2009, 09:14 PM
lol, sucks for them, all well. That's what they get.

I learned you have to wait 6 months from house.

LemonRising
02-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Lol it's the perfect revenge. I hope they all get it. They deserve worse though, really.

And yeah I learned from House as well XD;;

LiNuX
02-02-2009, 12:02 AM
that's...just funny - sux for the lady though :( the guy's deserved it - hope they all have AIDS along with Herpes and Tuberculosis...

jakncoke
02-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Lol it's the perfect revenge. I hope they all get it. They deserve worse though, really.

And yeah I learned from House as well XD;;

yup castration with a side salad of aids would be almost= to the raping they did