PDA

View Full Version : AntistarforcE - The Crack Bay

Logined
02-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Dear Gamers, since the very first game copy-protecton system was created there was a huge problem for all of us to share games, thereso happiness with friends. No doubts, most of us spent N hours a month searching NOCD's and proper patches for the games you may have bought or downloaded to play without using DVD-ROM. I found the solution for myself - anytime I need something of this I go to - and the you are - either i find my NODVD right there or it's being searched within no time. I liked this place. Since the cite is in russian, there was special english thread created so you can register and therefore download neccesary things, or ask questions in broad area. ;-)

LiNuX
02-15-2009, 09:44 AM
are you always this disrespectful?

Logined
02-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Sorry, pal, just wanted to share some useful info. Created it in spam section. But if it's that offensive - just kill this thread. I did think it's allowed to do this kind of threads here.

LiNuX
02-15-2009, 10:15 AM
even the spam section has rules, and all outside forum rules about spam ads stick here. I would recommend that you read all our rules before making another post. This isn't useful info to us if you go ahead and disrespect our rules to post it anyway.