PDA

View Full Version : wii games

picklepencil
02-15-2009, 09:14 PM
I just got a wii and I dont know what games I sould get. Im into adventure games and sports.

LiNuX
02-15-2009, 11:43 PM
what kind of games are you into? sports? shooters? racing?

squirt-mackem
02-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Well If you like adventure games i think Sonic Unleshed might be good for you, theres alot of fighting in it but you'll probably have to try some of the levels over and over again to get them right, and for sports you should get Sonic and Mario Olympics, Raymans Ravvin Rabbits its quite an active game, Mario Smash Brawl (I Think thats right) is supposed to be a good game too :) i wouldnt bother buying Beach Party Though

KittyCat72
02-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I started playing Sonic Unleashed at a friend's house, and it seems ok. I like action/adventure games myself and I'm not really into sports... so I would recommend The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's the best! Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a good fighting game, if you're interested.

Unoticedz
02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Might I suggest No More Heroes. Very good, but weird game :P

jcowns
03-14-2009, 11:19 PM
get Guitar Hero (Y)

Drake14
03-15-2009, 10:19 AM
uhh i played it for a short while and i gotta say i whooped hardcore ass at Wii tennis! I'm actually considering buyin a Wii. Then i'd be the only guy in my band with a system that no one else has :D

I wanna try FPS on Wii. Those look amazing. not sure how it would work out though :/ seems like it might be kinda shaky.

jcowns
03-16-2009, 06:18 PM
uhh i played it for a short while and i gotta say i whooped hardcore ass at Wii tennis! I'm actually considering buyin a Wii. Then i'd be the only guy in my band with a system that no one else has :D

I wanna try FPS on Wii. Those look amazing. not sure how it would work out though :/ seems like it might be kinda shaky.

i havent got a game yet but you can buy a gun that you attach your controller onto and it has a laser on the gun but you cant really see it.. when you point it to the screen.. lol?

omgodzilla10
04-08-2009, 09:51 AM
If you want Adventure games, I recommend Super Paper Mario.

Super Saiyan Damien!
04-08-2009, 10:15 AM
If you like adventure then you should deffidently get Super Mario Galaxy.

youthism_is_me
11-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Metroid Triolgy
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Resident Evil 4
Rock Band 2
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories ,Coming Soon
Iam Sure there are other good games but these are the ones that come to mind first

Iceskater101
11-13-2009, 05:02 PM
everyone said the really good games
but you should also get
wii fit < its actually fun but it can get boring
super smash bros brawl < love it
Super mario Galexy < awesome

ViddaXondi
11-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Must owns are Brawl, Mario Kart, Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy for me.

Suscribed
11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Alot of games which are made for controller use only fail on the wii, such as call of duty on the wii, fifa on the wii.

Wii Fit starts off ok, get's boring after afew times of doing the routine that you make..
Rockband and Guitar Hero's are awesome on the wii.

Cleril
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, there's an adventure game I played once...you were stuck on an island but I don't remember what it was called, "Ocean" or something, I don't know.

Good games, no, great games I have played:

Trauma Center - any of them really, can't go wrong, New Blood is the best on thus far though.

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - Tt's adventure, to an extent.

Endless Ocean - Very adventure, also relaxing.

All I can think of right now.

RaiDae
12-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Well, there's an adventure game I played once...you were stuck on an island but I don't remember what it was called, "Ocean" or something, I don't know.
The sims? Wow, that game was not made for the wii. I've played it for a total of ... ohhh... an hour maybe? And i got it maybe 2 years ago (i think).
The new mario bros should be good (even if it does turn men gay and woman into gay transexuals.)

EpsilonX
12-07-2009, 08:56 PM
my list of wants for the Wii:
RE4
Twilight Princess
New Mario Wii
Mario Galaxy
Silent Hill

BobTD
02-27-2010, 05:03 PM
I just got a wii and I dont know what games I sould get. Im into adventure games and sports.

My honest advice is to get the monster hunter 3 demo from gamestop then buy the full version april 6. =P