PDA

View Full Version : Golden sun 3?

link12001
02-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Does anyone else bsides me think it is a good idea? and in your opinion would it be for wii or ds and why

LiNuX
02-22-2009, 01:21 PM
I've heard of golden sun, but I've never played the game. and are you asking if making golden sun 3 is a good idea? I can't really say since I've never played to know how it is. But if it means more money for nintendo and the game creator, I am sure they'll jump straight on it. I can't give a personal opinion on this though.

link12001
02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
if ur into Game boy RPG's that have a bit of a challenge i strongly recomend golden sun 1 and two there really good, probably my favorite game boy games

LiNuX
02-22-2009, 05:58 PM
if ur into Game boy RPG's that have a bit of a challenge i strongly recomend golden sun 1 and two there really good, probably my favorite game boy games

most of the games I played for my GB were Pokemon and Mario games lol, with some zelda and megaman in there. I wasn't even aware of Golden sun back then.

Eriadu
03-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Any other thoughts on the first two? I always see them at Gamestop and other stores, and I've been wondering what they're like.

Exodyus
03-09-2009, 12:18 PM
From a Buddy of mine offa' Facebook...

Well, I love Golden Sun 1 ... the RPG elements fused with puzzle solving ... it's a perfect blend of Final Fantasy with Zelda. The story is great, if a little simple and at the same time overstated (looooooooot of text to say a little thing ... there are extended conversations that give a lot of character development and color to the happenings, ... Read Morebut it can get tedious at times) and then it ends on a cliff hanger and the second game picks up with new main characters that were either antagonists/briefly seen in the first game, otherwise new varations on the same type of character(the meek wind-seer, the water adept, etc.) and then you learn all this new Psynergy (magic) that is a lot of retreading or reimaging on the stuff in the first game, or else useful once or twice, then forgotten about, unlike the first game which used all of the Psynergy constantly to create more and more challenging puzzles. All in all though, it comes together pretty well.

As for a third game, I'll preorder it as soon as I hear, but the last I'd seen was that the main guy from Camelot Games said that he would love to revisit the series, but that nothing was in production. That was about a year ago. Although, Isaac is one of the assit trophies in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so it looks like Nintendo hasn't forgotten ... Read Moreabout it yet!

Seriously, though, the games are cheap, not hard to find, and look beautiful. Pick 'em up if you have a chance and while away 80 hours of your time, lol

Vividz
04-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Does anyone else bsides me think it is a good idea? and in your opinion would it be for wii or ds and why
OMG yea, i remember playing both one and 2 along time ago. If they were gonna make it, i think they should try and sway away from the mobile game and make it for a console. Imagine taking a game like that and making it even more amazing!