PDA

View Full Version : Hii I'm David..

GameFly
03-01-2009, 06:16 AM
I like to game and talk a lot...

no really I talk loads and don't stop...

It's kinda irritating to some people...

Don't you ever feel weird for staying indoors and gaming instead of getting slothed on a friday night? i do

strange stuff to be quite honest but hey that's life.

life and death mauhahaha

i wonder what i will say next... I'm very unpredictable...

aboooggle sticklee stickleee morwwoood

god its only 12 am hmmm

anyway cya guys <3

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 09:23 AM
you are one annoying kid. Didn't your mommy ever teach you to respect others? Next post you make I'm banning you, don't care if it's an advertisement or an annoying 10 post spree like the crap you just pulled here.

You are unwelcome, moved to spammers corner.

Trunks
03-01-2009, 05:10 PM
he's so silly.

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 09:10 AM
you are one annoying kid. Didn't your mommy ever teach you to respect others? Next post you make I'm banning you, don't care if it's an advertisement or an annoying 10 post spree like the crap you just pulled here.

You are unwelcome, moved to spammers corner.

It's probably a bot for GameFly?

Just a thought though. Lol.

LiNuX
03-02-2009, 10:03 AM
It's probably a bot for GameFly?

Just a thought though. Lol.

bots can't register here, too many things they have to go through, and bots wouldn't be able to read "you need 10 posts to make a link" and whatnot - this jackass posted 10 times in this one thread to get 10 posts and went to post a link.

bots aren't smart enough for that yet, skynet is still a few years away.

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 10:53 AM
bots can't register here, too many things they have to go through, and bots wouldn't be able to read "you need 10 posts to make a link" and whatnot - this jackass posted 10 times in this one thread to get 10 posts and went to post a link.

bots aren't smart enough for that yet, skynet is still a few years away.

LOLOL! <3
You silly man, you!

What if someone actually spent the time to develop something that would do that and then dynamically repeat the posting process until links could be flooded on all boards.

15 seconds / Post means 4 posts a minute. 240 an hour.
If unnoticed, our email accounts would all simultaneously implode the intarweb. Lol.

LiNuX
03-02-2009, 11:23 AM
LOLOL! <3
You silly man, you!

What if someone actually spent the time to develop something that would do that and then dynamically repeat the posting process until links could be flooded on all boards.

15 seconds / Post means 4 posts a minute. 240 an hour.
If unnoticed, our email accounts would all simultaneously implode the intarweb. Lol.

in that case, we'd all need to get some pitchforks and go after the developer.

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 12:45 PM
You made me lol. <3

I concur!