PDA

View Full Version : [L4D] Achievements

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
How many do you have?

I currently just got the No Healing achievement.

That takes me to 41/51.

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
I have 26/51 and I have about 30 hours of total game play time on my account.

Yesterday was my most recent, got All 4 Dead where I killed all 4 survivors with the tank :D I think i got a screenshot of that, I was proud of myself lol, it was early in the game too.

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 07:17 PM
I have 26/51 and I have about 30 hours of total game play time on my account.

Yesterday was my most recent, got All 4 Dead where I killed all 4 survivors with the tank :D I think i got a screenshot of that, I was proud of myself lol, it was early in the game too.

Congrats! I got that on Scene 5 of No Mercy. I punched all 4 Survivors off the roof. Lol.

Today I got Man Vs Tank (Kill the tank alone), Crown'd (cap the witch with one shot), and Unstoppable? - I think, the No Health Used one.

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Congrats! I got that on Scene 5 of No Mercy. I punched all 4 Survivors off the roof. Lol.

Today I got Man Vs Tank (Kill the tank alone), Crown'd (cap the witch with one shot), and Unstoppable? - I think, the No Health Used one.

nice, I still haven't had crown'd, or man v tank, and the other one is UNBREAKABLE, I haven't gotten that either, I still have long ways to go.

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 09:48 PM
We'll have to play sometime and get you up there. I can do 2/3 of those in one Campaign. Unbreakable is a trial in itself. Lol.

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 09:51 PM
We'll have to play sometime and get you up there. I can do 2/3 of those in one Campaign. Unbreakable is a trial in itself. Lol.

does it work if you do it on easy? lol, I don't think I've ever played a game on easy, 95% advanced and expert and the other 5% on normal

but I like to play versus more than campaigns, love being an infected, especially a Boomer :D slow and fat does that best work.

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Lolol. Boomin' is fun. I prefer Smoker though. <3

And yes - all the achievements are available to get in Easy. I think it's kinda cheap and cheating, but yeah...

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Lolol. Boomin' is fun. I prefer Smoker though. <3

And yes - all the achievements are available to get in Easy. I think it's kinda cheap and cheating, but yeah...

I like smoker too, I don't like being a hunter...i played a whole versus campaign where I was only a hunter through all 5 stories, annoying.

and they should have different levels of the achievements for each difficultly level, then everyone gets to play and wants to play at different levels

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 11:40 PM
I just finished up on Versus and 2 kids RageQuit because I took them out as soon as they left the first level of No Mercy with the tank. I hit a car and incapped them both. Lol.
So the game ended because they Voted for the Lobby. :/

LiNuX
03-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I just finished up on Versus and 2 kids RageQuit because I took them out as soon as they left the first level of No Mercy with the tank. I hit a car and incapped them both. Lol.
So the game ended because they Voted for the Lobby. :/

lol i hate that, people vote for lobby cuz they are losing...

Exodyus
04-06-2009, 08:31 AM
I haven't played in a while - thinkin' about playin' again... Hnm..
Maybe I'll reinstall it sometime.

Playin' too much Guild Wars right now.

LiNuX
04-06-2009, 09:21 AM
they screwed up the achievements I think 2 weekends ago where you had to regain everything, people were pissed but it was just a glitch (and it didn't show up in your steam community page) but it was eventually fixed.

Samus-Fan
04-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Been playing this on 360 a lot, barely play Computer one anymore.
I think I am at something like 38 or 40 I dunno.
I wanna go beat a Campaign on Expert on the 360, done it on computer, I just have to not be lazy.
Anyone got Untouchables, Nothing Special, or Safety First (Not that hard, but it takes concentration)?

Exodyus
04-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Safety first is easiest and best with bots. They are guaranteed not to shoot you. Just don't shoot them. Lol.

Untouchables can only be done on one map - I think Death Toll? Ends with the boat? Anyways... there's a rock between the two houses that is a major spawn point. If you don't move, the Tank's don't even show up - but then the mad dash for the pier can get you Untouchable.

Nothing Special is the one where you take no Special Infected Damage, right? That one seems damn-near impossible.

LiNuX
04-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Safety first is easiest and best with bots. They are guaranteed not to shoot you. Just don't shoot them. Lol.

Untouchables can only be done on one map - I think Death Toll? Ends with the boat? Anyways... there's a rock between the two houses that is a major spawn point. If you don't move, the Tank's don't even show up - but then the mad dash for the pier can get you Untouchable.

Nothing Special is the one where you take no Special Infected Damage, right? That one seems damn-near impossible.

yeah I think it's death toll (the rock), definitely not no-mercy or blood harvest

I've done it before but I haven't played campaign in a while - I only find the game fun as an infected now. Kill the survivors!

Love getting super high pounces on them right after a boom. Or booming them all and hiding and then resurfacing when the vomit is about to go off and exploding in their faces again.

Fun...I want to play now but too much work :(