PDA

View Full Version : Day Light Savings

LiNuX
03-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Not sure how many people remembered so I thought of posting about it because I surely didn't remember until a little while ago. Remember to set your clocks forward one hour!

I was wondering why the sun stayed up longer...and all my digital stuff changes time themselves.

Exodyus
03-08-2009, 10:25 PM
This mornings, usual Sunday breakfast at First Watch with my fiancee and cousin came so much earlier...

Ughhhh....

KittyCat72
03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Lol, all my clocks were set right except the computer time... it went forward 2 hours for some reason.

Trunks
03-09-2009, 10:34 PM
I noticed when I Woke up and it was pitch dark outside today.

Knibbler
03-10-2009, 11:06 AM
I got a bit confused for a minute there lol Wondering why my lappy or phone didn't update the time..

but then I remember UK DST doesn't change until march 29th lol

LemonRising
03-13-2009, 12:26 AM
I HATEEE Daylight Savings! It stole an hour from me! An hour I really could have used.
My boyfriend and I were totally messed up and both of us bailed on all our previous commitments for the day and stayed in bed and hid from the sun.

I feel cheated out of an hour of my life each year.
>':

LiNuX
03-13-2009, 12:34 AM
I HATEEE Daylight Savings! It stole an hour from me! An hour I really could have used.
My boyfriend and I were totally messed up and both of us bailed on all our previous commitments for the day and stayed in bed and hid from the sun.

I feel cheated out of an hour of my life each year.
>':

what do you feel when it gives it back to you in 8 months?

LemonRising
03-13-2009, 12:54 AM
I feel dirty and used.

Dirty and used.

It`s like someone said (oh you don`t NEEEED this hour right now, let me borrow it) and then gives it back after a really really long time and then it`s just all gross and you don`t really want it back anymore.

LiNuX
03-13-2009, 08:20 AM
I feel dirty and used.

Dirty and used.

It`s like someone said (oh you don`t NEEEED this hour right now, let me borrow it) and then gives it back after a really really long time and then it`s just all gross and you don`t really want it back anymore.

so deep...i never thought of it like that. you've changed the way I think now...

LemonRising
03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
I try Linux, I try.