PDA

View Full Version : TRUE Idiocy

Exodyus
03-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Today, 06:54 PM

Default hi

I bet you would not say your child **** offine

I received this in PM and need a translator that speaks retard.

Riku-Nara
03-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I think he's saying, you wouldn't make fun of your own child, if he had a staff spot on the forums.

I think.

He speaks like that alot, and none of us have come up with a good translation guide for him.

jakncoke
03-13-2009, 02:36 AM
I still think it's hilarious how hard he's trying to fool Linux.

Edit: I think he challenged you, and said you wouldn't say **** to him IRL, but seriously Jacob your a scronny little ****...what can you possibly do you ankle biter?

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/say_that_to_my_face2.jpg

Exodyus
03-13-2009, 04:02 PM
LOOOOL! <3 Jak!

Exodyus
03-17-2009, 04:29 PM
I need yet ANOTHER retard translator. What is wrong with these kids?

Hey, want to finished out conversation?
03:20 PM Trunks

Trunks
03-17-2009, 07:17 PM
change the "t" to an "r"

man that was tough. God forbid people who can't read typo's

Exodyus
03-17-2009, 10:11 PM
change the "t" to an "r"

man that was tough. God forbid people who can't read typo's

God forbid you learn to read what you type.

Trunks
03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
I was thinking anyone with an IQ over 100 could figure that out pretty quickly, but If the cake crumbles... I mean if I really wanted to, I could pick apart your message you sent back. I have better things to do though. No point in arguing over a typo anyway. You'll just have to get over it, as hard as that may seem.

LemonRising
03-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Title of a PM this newb sent me
Hey, want to finished out conversation?
03:20 PM Trunks

change the "t" to an "r"

"Hey, wanr ro finished our conversarion?"

Did I do it right?

Exodyus
03-19-2009, 11:46 PM
"Hey, wanr ro finished our conversarion?"

Did I do it right?

I LOL'D.

I ****ING LOVE YOU.

http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/internet_tough_guys.jpg

Drake14
03-20-2009, 06:17 AM
hahahahahahahahahah Exodyus seems to get in the most arguments hahahahaha.

Trunks
03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
hahahahahahahahahah Exodyus seems to get in the most arguments hahahahaha.

He strives for them. The experts say that people who always start fights online are insecure about themselves in real life. I'm just a kid though right? What do I know

Exodyus
03-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Experts also made a statistic about being killed by a falling airplane parts.

What's your point? Lol.

Nearly married. Great job. Good car. Have a 2 bed / 2 bath place.

Tell me - how's mom and dad's house?

LiNuX
03-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Experts also made a statistic about being killed by a falling airplane parts.

What's your point? Lol.

Nearly married. Great job. Good car. Have a 2 bed / 2 bath place.

Tell me - how's mom and dad's house?

what's the point of trying to pick fights with people a decade younger than you? I still live with my parents and it's great. And no car (getting one soon, perhaps by summer) and job at home, 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment on a high rise NYC building.

Life's great

Trunks
03-21-2009, 05:13 PM
From my point of view I would honestly rather live with my parents than worrying about paying bill and getting to work on time. I just get up, go to school, come home and I'm done for the day.

So moms place is awesome, free internet and cable ftw!

Exodyus
03-22-2009, 08:50 AM
what's the point of trying to pick fights with people a decade younger than you? I still live with my parents and it's great. And no car (getting one soon, perhaps by summer) and job at home, 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment on a high rise NYC building.

Life's great

Eh, alright - alright.
My parents apparently were just a lot more strict than you two'z 'rents.

And it's okay not to have a car in NYC - there's no room to drive or park anyways. Lol.

From my point of view I would honestly rather live with my parents than worrying about paying bill and getting to work on time. I just get up, go to school, come home and I'm done for the day.

So moms place is awesome, free internet and cable ftw!

That does make me a little jealous, but I have nearly a meg/sec transfer.

Trunks
03-22-2009, 09:35 AM
mine is running at 6 mbps so I'm happy with that. Except internet has been slow ever since everyone's cable switched to digital. So it jumps anywhere from 1-6

LiNuX
03-22-2009, 10:02 AM
mine is running at 6 mbps so I'm happy with that. Except internet has been slow ever since everyone's cable switched to digital. So it jumps anywhere from 1-6

net downlink speed? or the rate at which you download files? Those are actually different - I have 10mbps connection but I've never downloaded a file with speeds even close to that - I can download steam games directly through steam at over 3mbps and there is this DC in Long Island that lets me download at about 5mbps (a little less than that) but I've never gone over that. Would rock though.

Exodyus
03-22-2009, 10:10 AM
net downlink speed? or the rate at which you download files? Those are actually different - I have 10mbps connection but I've never downloaded a file with speeds even close to that - I can download steam games directly through steam at over 3mbps and there is this DC in Long Island that lets me download at about 5mbps (a little less than that) but I've never gone over that. Would rock though.

Exactly.

I download at about 800 ~ 900 kb/s.
My net downlink is like 15 mb/s, or so they boast.

Drake14
03-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Life's great

true that dude.

I live at home and have a car. i have a ****ty job at mcdonalds but i have no bills to pay no food to buy so i can buy everything i want until i am able to move out. So i can get all my drum gear and my vocal gear and my x-box 260 and my tattoos without having to save minor amounts of each check so it won't take forever.

life is pretty good for me.

LiNuX
03-22-2009, 10:17 AM
true that dude.

I live at home and have a car. i have a ****ty job at mcdonalds but i have no bills to pay no food to buy so i can buy everything i want until i am able to move out. So i can get all my drum gear and my vocal gear and my x-box 260 and my tattoos without having to save minor amounts of each check so it won't take forever.

life is pretty good for me.

they sell x-box 260s? I thought they stopped their production before bill gates was born :-P

Drake14
03-22-2009, 10:19 AM
they sell x-box 260s? I thought they stopped their production before bill gates was born :-P

hahaha my badddd me and my silly typos! haha :D

jakncoke
03-22-2009, 10:41 AM
I LOL'D.

I ****ING LOVE YOU.

http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/internet_tough_guys.jpg

:laugh:...........

Trunks
03-22-2009, 10:43 AM

ohh, Well recently I downloaded a game at 600 kb/s so I'm guessing it's around there. Most downloads have a cap on them, so you can only download around 50 kb/s.

jakncoke
03-22-2009, 10:45 AM
He strives for them. The experts say that people who always start fights online are insecure about themselves in real life. I'm just a kid though right? What do I know

that's retarded, true stat, people that start **** are bored as **** with what's going on and purposely troll to try and make something funny for themselves, grow a humor bone yours apparently is still in teen stage

LiNuX
03-22-2009, 11:30 AM
ohh, Well recently I downloaded a game at 600 kb/s so I'm guessing it's around there. Most downloads have a cap on them, so you can only download around 50 kb/s.

there really isn't a cap, you just aren't getting what your internet provider promised you lol, and of course the server you're downloading from has to have a good uplink speed too, most servers these days have a 10mbps to a 100mbps uplink speed which is pretty good

Samus-Fan
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Mm, living at home.
Obviously, you haven't seen the "Home Theater" Thread.
Life with Mom and Dad can be 100x better when you have no bills, and mom and dad take care of anything.
And really, boasting you have a car and a wife isn't anything to be LOL I IS AWESOME about to a 15 year old. You need to understand that you must be 18 to marry, and 16 to have a license.
On the highway I see about 100 people who also own a car, and are married.

Trunks
03-22-2009, 07:02 PM
there really isn't a cap, you just aren't getting what your internet provider promised you lol, and of course the server you're downloading from has to have a good uplink speed too, most servers these days have a 10mbps to a 100mbps uplink speed which is pretty good

I always thought it was just capped off instead , never though of it just being that they had a bad uplink speed.

@ jak

-shakes head and sighs-

Exodyus
03-22-2009, 08:51 PM
I always thought it was just capped off instead , never though of it just being that they had a bad uplink speed.

@ jak

-shakes head and sighs-

You can call them and tell them you're not getting the promised speeds and that you'll look for a provider who can tell the truth - usually, they don't like to hear that and lose a customer.

You can also buy a 10/100/1gb PCIe ethernet card for your machine. Open the transfer flow instead of bottle necking with a 1/10/100 that is in a lot of the older machines.

LiNuX
03-22-2009, 09:41 PM
You can call them and tell them you're not getting the promised speeds and that you'll look for a provider who can tell the truth - usually, they don't like to hear that and lose a customer.

You can also buy a 10/100/1gb PCIe ethernet card for your machine. Open the transfer flow instead of bottle necking with a 1/10/100 that is in a lot of the older machines.

new ethernet card is useless if the internet provider won't allow you to go over certain speeds

oh and those speed test things show that you have a lot more download and upload speeds because they use small files (really small) and usually the ping servers are really close to where you live and most likely have 100mbps to 1gbps connections

just thought I'd mention that lol

Trunks
03-22-2009, 10:08 PM

I get around 500 kb/s. At least I did a few weeks ago when I Downloaded a game. Not exactly sure how much I'm supposed to get with 6 mbps internet. My speed says 10 Mbps for my Ethernet card, so it's not slowing it down any. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.