PDA

View Full Version : Army of Two

jakncoke
03-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Never ever intended on buying this game, but decided to just for something to co-op with my uncle and I gotta say dang it's quite fun and something I didn't expect at all. Played about 5 hours today and although the storyline is not there the gameplay actually is which is shocking to me, I don't know how long it's going to take to play but I want to get the best gun upgraded to max, so far I still haven't bought any new weapons from the start up ones and only upgraded twice, once upgrading the mags to fit 50 and buying a better stock. Most of the upgrades are still locked though

Knibbler
03-18-2009, 08:09 PM
It is pretty awesome gameplay wise.. I managed to complete the co-op story within about 15 hours over the course of about 3 weeks, I've yet to try the free dlc on the Playstation Store which has some extra missions... but I've been meaning to get back into this game

Drake14
03-19-2009, 12:50 PM
I love this game! great gameplay and everything. I've never played it with the AI character but i hear the AI blows so i fully intend on always playing it with someone else.

jakncoke
03-20-2009, 01:13 AM
It is pretty awesome gameplay wise.. I managed to complete the co-op story within about 15 hours over the course of about 3 weeks, I've yet to try the free dlc on the Playstation Store which has some extra missions... but I've been meaning to get back into this game

Nice, didn't know that+rep

Knibbler
03-20-2009, 04:48 AM
No Problem, thanks :)

Yuuki
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Ohh, we have this. XD lol.
My dad got it for himself.
But me and my friend played it when she was over, we had an uber fail figuring it out. :D hehe.
*doesn't know like, anything about it, but thinks it was fun. ^_^*
If you like these types of games, I'd recommend it.
Not my type of game, but I must admit that I enjoyed messing around with it.

jakncoke
03-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Finally beat it, Clyde and Dalton are biatches, can't wait to see what you do in the 2nd

Jjjet1
03-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Wow. I didn't know if I should get this because it was on the $20 rack but I guess it'll be a good game then! I'll get it right away when I get off of school!

jakncoke
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Not sure how SP is, but COOP is hella fun

Jjjet1
03-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Darn! I knew I forgot to buy something yesterday! Well I guess I'll just have to buy it after work today hehe.