PDA

View Full Version : Check out my T-Shirts!

Vividz
03-30-2009, 06:49 PM
I made some hypnotoad t-shirts and other stuff...

Check them out!

*I'm not a professional shirt designer nor have i ever said so, and please refrain from flaming me. If you have some criticism id love to hear it. Thanks :)"

Hope you like them!

LiNuX
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
hypnotoad fan huh. but you should really read the rules, we don't allow linking to external links before you have been a member for 24 hours. I'll let this one pass with a warning.

Knibbler
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
£80 for 50 bumper stickers?!!??

Juicyz
03-30-2009, 07:46 PM
WTF.????... $30 for a shirt. its not even a brand-name(which usually cost more), barely a design. bad economy??? LOL GL selling.

GrandMoff
03-30-2009, 07:57 PM
I'd rather shop at Target or Walmart and get a "Buy one, get one free" deal. Sorry, business is not going to flourish for you.

Exodyus
03-30-2009, 08:06 PM
... Terrible marketing.

Only Abercrombie can get away with a shirt for 40 dollars and I STILL wont buy it.
And your design is ... to say it nicely - *****ty. It's tasteless and there's no variations from one piece to the next.

You can buy shirts in wholesale bulk for 1.50 - 1.80 a shirt, depending on color and depending on how many you purchase.
Price breaks and all that crap.
Then you can heat-press them for like 25 / $10 bucks. So a starting cost for shirt making would be around 80 - 120 $.
Then turn around and sell them for about 10 bucks a shirt and you'll make double the profit.

"I'm a shirt designer!"

By this site and your 'definition', I'm a doctor cause I know about some medical stuff.
I'm an artist because I can throw an image and some text together.
I'm an auto mechanic because I can fix brakes and rotate tires.
I'm a surgeon because I've cut out bad flesh from wounds and then redressed them.

I don't think you should have let this slide, Linux.

LiNuX
03-30-2009, 08:09 PM

as long as it doesn't help anyone, I'm good...

GrandMoff
03-30-2009, 08:12 PM
... Terrible marketing.

Only Abercrombie can get away with a shirt for 40 dollars and I STILL wont buy it.
And your design is ... to say it nicely - *****ty. It's tasteless and there's no variations from one piece to the next.

You can buy shirts in wholesale bulk for 1.50 - 1.80 a shirt, depending on color and depending on how many you purchase.
Then you can heat-press them for like 25 / $10 bucks. So a starting cost for shirt making would be around 80 - 120 $.
Then turn around and sell them for about 10 bucks a shirt and you'll make double the profit.

"I'm a shirt designer!"

By this site and your 'definition', I'm a doctor cause I know about some medical stuff.
I'm a surgeon because I've cut out bad flesh from wounds and then redressed them.

I serve on my college's Judicial Board, and there has never been a time I let someone slide. I agree with you, Linux. In my opinion, this thread should be immediately removed from the forums. "Rules are rules."

Exodyus
03-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Lol @ Moff http://exodyus.net/art/GF/violin.gif

http://exodyus.net/art/GF/sux.gif

Vividz
03-31-2009, 12:47 AM
My bad, ***** didnt think that it would get flammed this badly. Geeze

And its 18.99 (US) for a T-Shirt*

Sorry

... Terrible marketing.

"I'm a shirt designer!"

:mad1: Learn some manners, sir

Exodyus
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
:mad1: Learn some manners, sir

Manners and respect are earned, kiddo.

Read my title and get over it.

EpsilonX
04-02-2009, 12:15 AM
i wanna see them...

=[

Vividz
04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
I reupped the link so that you can check them out. Please be nice, if you want the link removed just let me know and ill be happy to delete the thread.

LiNuX
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
I reupped the link so that you can check them out. Please be nice, if you want the link removed just let me know and ill be happy to delete the thread.

one thing you shouldn't do is undo something an admin has done without permission, it's highly disrespectful - you are just undermining my authority.

!!!!!_Xx Vividz Design xX_!!!!! (http://www.cafepress.com/vividz)

the link doesn't deserve to be on the first post anymore.

Vividz
04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
one thing you shouldn't do is undo something an admin has done without permission, it's highly disrespectful - you are just undermining my authority.

!!!!!_Xx Vividz Design xX_!!!!! (http://www.cafepress.com/vividz)

the link doesn't deserve to be on the first post anymore.

With respect, I was under the impression that the link that i had posted was removed and the thread was moved because it was not following the rules of the forum. I thought that because I have been an active member and am really not trying to cause any trouble here that it was ok (at the request of another member) to re-up my link. I didn't mean to be disrespectful and if i did that i am indeed sorry. Would it be better to remove the thread? and maybe, sometime in the future repost the link?

LiNuX
04-02-2009, 11:33 PM
you can repost the link in the future yes, this time try to follow all rules and post in the appropriate section - this isn't graphics, this is an ad - post in the ad section of this forum

this thread is being locked