PDA

View Full Version : Mhmm

Jaykub
04-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah

I'm thinking of leaving GF.

I would never think of leaving but that changed about 3 weeks ago. I really think playing around is fun but I had to deal with another lvl of noob.

I don't see why some people act like a child.

anyone feel the same way

jakncoke
04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
oh cry some more, it's not like were real post active since you've returned from your 2 year post ban. I think I know what this has to deal with, are you butthurt that you got trolled and lost 5 gfp?

Jaykub
04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
oh cry some more, it's not like were real post active since you've returned from your 2 year post ban. I think I know what this has to deal with, are you butthurt that you got trolled and lost 5 gfp?

what are you talking about.

the reason I want to leave is exodyus

LiNuX
04-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Hate to see you go but have a nice life elsewhere I guess. can't stop you from doing what you have to do.

Jaykub
04-02-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't think anyone would hate to see me go.

I would love to be apart of GF for a long time but I just don't know how much more of the crap I can take.

I don't want to deal with people like that

LiNuX
04-02-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't think anyone would hate to see me go.

I would love to be apart of GF for a long time but I just don't know how much more of the crap I can take.

I don't want to deal with people like that

put him on your ignore list and call it a day - you don't have to put up with anything, if you pay attention to him, you just give him fuel and he's just playing on that teenage brain of yours

Jaykub
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
put him on your ignore list and call it a day - you don't have to put up with anything, if you pay attention to him, you just give him fuel and he's just playing on that teenage brain of yours

I guess it is the best option other then leaving.
Its suck stupid he can't be a man and ho some good for the forum.

LemonRising
04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
or we could all be men and put on our big boy panties.

just sayin.

I mean "no offense" but you obviously want attention by making a thread about it, it's not like it's a "I'm leaving thread" it's a "I'm thinking of leaving. here's why, listen to my voiceeeeee"

Sorry dude, no sympathy.

Exodyus
04-02-2009, 11:10 PM

Why you gotta spoil ALL my fun?! He obviously hasn't caught onto my fun this long! DAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??!

Yea, your English still blows.

Study more in English.
Less in Lunch.

or we could all be men and put on our big boy panties.

just sayin.
I mean "no offense" but you obviously want attention by making a thread about it, it's not like it's a "I'm leaving thread" it's a "I'm thinking of leaving. here's why, listen to my voiceeeeee"

Sorry dude, no sympathy.

Lol. Are you always this amazing?

LemonRising
04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Lol. Are you always this amazing?

To be quite honest..

Yes.

jakncoke
04-03-2009, 12:01 AM

lol your leaving because of him, that's retarded. anyways it's not like we're going to beg for you to stay. it's only a forum after all and it's not like people won't come along and take your place in the activity circle

Knibbler
04-03-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm just curious as to what else you would 'think' of quitting if someone came along everytime to challenge your lack of literacy?

jakncoke
04-03-2009, 11:52 AM
same question I pondered, I mean hell ever since he was a member he was basically getting made of on daily basis because he doesn't proof read his posts for grammar so 75% of the time it look like he an autistic child, if he would take the time to proof read his posts, his posts wouldn't be so bad and everyone would be better off. you'd think that he ponder to himself " hmm maybe if I actually take the time I would be better off instead of posting stuff like ....
Gamers Forum - View Single Post - Biggest thread attempt 2.0 (56k warning) (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showpost.php?p=154384&postcount=31946)

and make people have to do guess work just to figure out what he was posting

Exodyus
04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
same question I pondered, I mean hell ever since he was a member he was basically getting made FUN of on daily basis because he doesn't proof read his posts for grammar so 75% of the time it look like he an autistic child, if he would take the time to proof read his posts, his posts wouldn't be so bad and everyone would be better off. you'd think that he ponder to himself " hmm maybe if I actually take the time I would be better off instead of posting stuff like ....
Gamers Forum - View Single Post - Biggest thread attempt 2.0 (56k warning) (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showpost.php?p=154384&postcount=31946)

and make people have to do guess work just to figure out what he was posting

I love you, Jakjak - but this made me Lol.

Just... missed that word.

-giggle-

Did I mention I was somewhat a technical grammar Nazi in my bio?

jakncoke
04-04-2009, 12:44 AM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll243/WoozyReaper/Grammar_Nazi.gif