PDA

View Full Version : puke smell ftl

jakncoke
04-13-2009, 10:43 PM
my little cousin is sick and is puking all over and his puke smells , who else gets queasy at puke smell?

LiNuX
04-13-2009, 11:10 PM
i get queasy...I haven't thrown up since junior high..and back then I had some stomach flu that made it hard not to.

ew

LemonRising
04-14-2009, 11:55 AM
Puke /sound/ is what gets to me.

I hadn't puked in years and years and then this winter my iron got pretty low and I had a bad night of mixing drinks and substances and err... you get the idea >':

BUT THAT SOUND.
FREAKS ME OUT MAN.
FREAKS ME OUT.

jakncoke
04-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I've puked many a time over the past few years be it...

drinking to much
eating to much
eating bad food
having a bad tooth leak poison into my stomach
forced puking to relieve stomach ache due to excess stomach acid

Who else when they get a bad stomach ache drinks a bunch of cold cold water and forces themselves to throw up to feel better.

Samus-Fan
04-14-2009, 04:28 PM
I puke like, once a year.
I don't mind the smell, and I have no idea why.
The sound doesn't even phase me.
It's the feeling in your throat, like you can't breathe/ or are choking.
I HATE that feeling.

jakncoke
04-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Have you guys ever ate something spicy then puke a little later and have a piece of something spicy stuck in your nose and have the nasty smell and burning feeling? oh its the worst.

LemonRising
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
No I've never had that problem.
But thanks for giving me that image.

thanks.

EpsilonX
04-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Have you guys ever ate something spicy then puke a little later and have a piece of something spicy stuck in your nose and have the nasty smell and burning feeling? oh its the worst.

i was sick
and i like did somethin idk. but then i had to blow my nose

and pepperoni came out. :confused1:

jakncoke
04-21-2009, 07:34 PM
:laugh:

I just got over being sick, nothing stomach related but my sinuses were jacked up and my head hurt all the time I wasn't taking pills.

Kitey
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
What's even NASTIER is when someone else pukes and you can kinda sorta smell what they ate.

That has turned me off of certain foods. I still have a hard time with fried things with green peppers in them.

EpsilonX
04-21-2009, 08:12 PM
What's even NASTIER is when someone else pukes and you can kinda sorta smell what they ate.

That has turned me off of certain foods. I still have a hard time with fried things with green peppers in them.

lmfao:laugh: