PDA

View Full Version : Hey GF

rebootblue
04-16-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry about how rude I was before. It was just who I was. I'm going to come back to this forum. About at my old posting schedule since I only have internet half the week (curse these divorced parents!)

Before me and my friend were just two douchebags on the internet. I see now we were wrong. We were just trying to be "cool". I'm actually a pretty nice guy now. Still strongly voiced about my opinions.

What changed me? Mabinogi. That game forced me to be nice, and I realized I had a lot more fun being nice. So I'm going to stop being a douche, and be as nice as possible. If you have a problem with me, I implore you to reconsider.

If you're a jerk to me, I'll still be a jerk to you. Golden Rule.

LiNuX
04-16-2009, 05:48 PM
glad to see you saw the light - sorry to hear about your parents, that must suck.

hope to see you around more.

jakncoke
04-16-2009, 05:58 PM
okay.......

glad to see you back I guess.

I still don't where you were rude or whatever

KittyCat72
04-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeah, welcome back... hope to see you around more!

Ada
04-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I guess I'll be going against the grain here but I find it stupid how people need to apologise on the internet. If you acted stupid, you acted stupid. Oh well. You just come back and post like a normal person and people will treat you different. I see no need in having to say sorry to a bunch of strangers who probably don't care anyways.

Jaykub
04-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Heh.

Glad to have ya back. You were not that mean just alittle annoying at times.
I am sorry about your parents.
Also don't worry if your a jerk we don't care we have much worse now.

LemonRising
04-17-2009, 10:53 AM
You mean sorry for trying to be mean.

Yeah see you around etc.