PDA

View Full Version : My "Pure Abstract"

Juicyz
04-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Here it is, After My First Failed Attempted I decided for a Round 2. And I Think I Won The Fight. RWARZ!

My First For All To Laugh At:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/myshoe14/1abstract.png

Text Is Bad, Wrong Colors I noticed too. YES I KNOW IT FAILS......... I WAS CRAZY WHEN I DID IT. I had a picture in my head and it didnt turn out soo good it seems ;p;..... just fail :(

My Second To Pwn The First:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/109/9/f/Pure_Abstract_by_JuIcYfRuItZ.png

The Beast. RWARZ Here It Is.!

EnjoyZ

Im New To This Style Of Art. It Was Hard To Imagine It In My Mind, But I Think I Got It.

KittyCat72
04-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Yep, you definitely pwned the first. Great job, I love the second one!

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 06:10 PM
mEEh Thank You, Yeah That First Try was horrible.......... I just couldnt get a picture in my head, I tried too many things and it didnt work.

Samus-Fan
04-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Mm, first one is...lol-worthy.
The second is very nice Eye Candy, only thing I can say is maybe put it a little more to the left, to fill some of that space.

Nice job Juicyz!

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:17 PM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/myshoe14/1abstract.png

Waaaay too much pink. Dear Lord. Secure, aren't we? ;)
It takes over the piece in a really bad way. Lol.

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/109/9/f/Pure_Abstract_by_JuIcYfRuItZ.png

Too much open space for abstract, in my opinion.
I would have liked to see more gold also, like in the 10 o'clock spot on this sig.

PS - I don't like that red line in the top left corner of the second sig.

Overall, it's good work man. Keep it up.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Ahh haha Thank you Exo... I just noticed the red line myself I didnt see it before. And Yes I know all about the first.... im going to have to make a edit, and say it totally fails... dont comment on it ;p;,

@exo (again)
yeah the open space, but I didnt know what else to add without screwing it up more ;p; Im prob going to change the color on the left to make it flow more, since its looking a big brown.

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Ahh haha Thank you Exo... I just noticed the red line myself I didnt see it before. And Yes I know all about the first.... im going to have to make a edit, and say it totally fails... dont comment on it ;p;,

@exo (again)
yeah the open space, but I didnt know what else to add without screwing it up more ;p; Im prob going to change the color on the left to make it flow more, since its looking a big brown.

I'm an attention-to-detail whore. :/ The small stuff I usually see first.

I think you should run some variable diagonal striping down the other side, much like the left. Close lines and spaced - maybe five or six, but not near the far left of it - close to the art piece. Like a ... Soft Light layer style.

The top one isn't god-awful, but it needs a color overlay of something to drastically save it. Lol.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:44 PM
heeh I do some a couple of lines on the left side, but you cant see except one. its a red line with overlay on it... but not visiable at all unless you know where exactly.

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:48 PM
heeh I do some a couple of lines on the left side, but you cant see except one. its a red line with overlay on it... but not visiable at all unless you know where exactly.

Well, I saw two of them - but they're with that Overlay layer-style. It tends to suppress them if they're not the top layer or close to it. Being clouded over and the color overlay would change the entire effect.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
yeah I tried the ther layer styles but they seemed too visiable and most of the time lowering the OP or Fill makes it look sorta wierd if you know what I mean. Likes its there but faded like a shirt thats been in the washer/drier a LOT. I also Thought to Add a C4d Running up maybe but it would look wierd I thought also. Since it would be off the main focal point. maybe ill try a brush later.

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Maybe use the Overlay you used to get it to where it is now, but double-up on the layers?

Give it a whirl. If none of the other styles bold it how you want it, double it and then play with the Fill on the copy. ;)
A Little Jeff Trick to thickening up that which is too light, faded, or thin.

omgodzilla10
04-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Pretty good, lol. The first was okay, just too much pink. But they both were awesome, I could never do that.

Kairaiden
04-22-2009, 11:35 AM
I like the signature piece the best

Juicyz
04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks All