PDA

View Full Version : My Grunge & Vector Signature

Juicyz
04-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Here It Is. I Collab'd With Mr. Blain From DA. I know Some Parts are Bad. I Started He Ended. The Flow is Sorta Wrong, And Too Many LightSources. *Cough* Mr. Blain.

But It Turned Out Good For Our First Collab

::--::
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/109/7/4/Vector_Grunge_Signature_by_JuIcYfRuItZ.png

mEEh, Collabs Are Fun, But You Just Want To Do The Whole Thing Once You Started But O Well.

KittyCat72
04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
It's interesting... some parts are off like you said, but it still looks pretty good to me.

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Oh... God...

What happened?

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Exo What Does THat Mean..?

You Ambigious Little Boy

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Exo What Does THat Mean..?

You Ambigious Little Boy

That means I feel like crying.
That's probably the worst piece I've seen you accomplish.

The bright ass pink one in the other thread is better than that.
Terrible, puke-of-a-color-scheme... eesh.
No lighting direction.
Poor font choice.

Hence, What HAPPENED?!

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:36 PM
yeah ;p;. dude I know, but I dont think this fails more than the pink one... this one at least had some concepts and good ideas and also

The Flow is Sorta Wrong, And Too Many LightSources. *Cough* Mr. Blain.

First Collab

Heeh.. Mr. Blain started using Photoshop a month or less ago. mEEh, i was bored and i wanted to work on something, then he was there so I said why not..... I started and he finished. when I finished my start piece, I had one flow and one lightsource, then he added more lightsources and basically redirected the flow ;p;... and he did text too... but I think its that bad.

But As I See Peoples Comments From All Over, I Have Eventually Decided To Pick A More Able Partner This Time...

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:38 PM
yeah ;p;. dude I know, but I dont think this fails more than the pink one... this one at least had some concepts and good ideas and also

Heeh.. Mr. Blain started using Photoshop a month or less ago. mEEh, i was bored and i wanted to work on something, then he was there so I said why not..... I started and he finished. when I finished my start piece, I had one flow and one lightsource, then he added more lightsources and basically redirected the flow ;p;... and he did text too... but I think its that bad.

Then like a Blind-Seeing Eye Dog, you should have walked with "Mr. Blain" (whose name I want to call Mr. Blue or Mr. Blanco, all Reservoir Dog-ish) through the processed steps.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:43 PM
;p; I thought he was good enough to do it by himself without any direction but it seems not.... but o well. it was both our first collabs. I also got a good experience out of it soo what ever.

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Lol. I'm just saying...

No get all rowdy on me, boi. I'll rock your world. ;D Lol.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
O Really, You will rock my world?? How so

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:57 PM
We really need to make our own thread for GFX Chatter.

This bouncing sh;t is killing me. Makin' me crazy... Lol.

And that was an empty threat, sorry. xD

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Heeh Same Same but I dont care. I have a fast way.. Just do Unread Posts and its fast.