PDA

View Full Version : The official make fun of Epsilon thread

EpsilonX
04-22-2009, 01:18 AM
Because I know, deep down, you're all dying to.

:(

Choke On Candy
04-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Awww you made a thread so people can make fun of you?? I think this is a trap..kinda feel's like a trap. Mind boggling...what to say...not sure but I like it!;-)

LiNuX
04-22-2009, 12:47 PM
You so UGLY the phrase "face lift" was made just because of you.

You're so dumb, you tried to commit suicide by jumping out of the basement window.

You're so dirty, when you take a shower you lose weight!

You're like school in the summertime: no class

lol...none of the jokes are mine.

tribute to epsilon!

Choke On Candy
04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
^^ jokes ^^ :-P

Exodyus
04-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I just think he's an emo fan-boy.

jakncoke
04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
your music tastes sucks

Riku-Nara
04-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Your jeans are as tight as my sisters.

I have no sister.

EpsilonX
04-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Your jeans are as tight as my sisters.
I have no sister.

actually i don't wear tight jeans.

EpsilonX
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
your music tastes sucks

lmao i expected you to be all over this topic

Exodyus
04-22-2009, 08:38 PM
There's not much to say really. When you make a thread that makes fun of yourself ...

You're just being emo now. Let's let him cry on his own.

Flab-Ender
04-22-2009, 08:47 PM
I don't really see how this is emo. Oh but wait, i'm on his ignore list list again for no reason. Back into the group of me and Jacob.

jakncoke
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
lmao i expected you to be all over this topic

I really got nothing besides terrible music taste and your too attached to the console war stuff.

LemonRising
04-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Your dong is small.

I went there.

jakncoke
04-22-2009, 11:39 PM
:laugh:

screwby.

Jaykub
04-23-2009, 12:09 AM
I don't really see how this is emo. Oh but wait, i'm on his ignore list list again for no reason. Back into the group of me and Jacob.

yeah I was wondering how you got on his ignore list when you have like never even talked to him

Flab-Ender
04-23-2009, 03:03 PM
yeah I was wondering how you got on his ignore list when you have like never even talked to him

You don't think we talk. Look at the "This is How You Get Off Topic Thread." And the newest "DSi" thread.

EpsilonX
04-23-2009, 07:24 PM
There's not much to say really. When you make a thread that makes fun of yourself ...

You're just being emo now. Let's let him cry on his own.

why don't you get off your high horse and see that this topic is just a JOKE. A JOKE. Are you ***ing stupid? I should turn this into the "i hate exodyus topic" because that seem to be a common opinion, I havent seen anybody saying they actually like you. Your posts are a waste of time and internet.

ugh

Flab-Ender
04-23-2009, 07:26 PM
You have an excellent point there. That would be like, the best thread ever to. You should have done that instead of making fun of your self man.

Trunks
04-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Hmmm, I thought "emo" people liked to be left alone. Isn't he doing the opposite? Maybe I am wrong though, I don't really play into stereotypes.

Anyway, your fat epsilon.... I'm done.

Oh and you should of picked a better name, because I honestly don't know how to say or even spell it lol. I have to look at it every time just to type it.

Flab-Ender
04-23-2009, 09:27 PM
I thinks it's a cool thing. But then again, i'm into all that Greek stuff. I love mythology.

LemonRising
04-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Emo people like to be alone in real life.
not on the internet.
On the internet they become attention whores.

And I like Exo.
SCREW ALLLLLLL YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Exodyus
04-25-2009, 01:07 AM
why don't you get off your high horse and see that this topic is just a JOKE. A JOKE. Are you ***ing stupid? I should turn this into the "i hate exodyus topic" because that seem to be a common opinion, I havent seen anybody saying they actually like you. Your posts are a waste of time and internet.

ugh

Aww, did I disrupt your intarweb?

Lol.

Jaykub
04-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Aww, did I disrupt your intarweb?

Lol.

You sir are the true noob king.

all you do is troll G-F and be as heartless as you can. Do you not get a joke or are you just that stupid. The point is this thread is its a joke. Just a joke.

If you were not retarded you would be liked around here. And anyone that thinks your the better side of the forum is a even bigger noob.

Jesus fu*k*i*g christ man

Choke On Candy
04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Your so boring your on this site too much! :laugh: just kidding or am I??:spinny:

EpsilonX
04-25-2009, 10:57 AM
lmao i don't like having a girlfriend, but that's about as alone as i get

why does everyone think i'm emo =[

LiNuX
04-25-2009, 11:11 AM

not everyone, just people wishing you were just like them :twitcy:

Jjjet1
04-25-2009, 01:01 PM

So you want a boyfriend huh? Haha kidding kidding!

My two cents about Exo. Anyone ever notice that he is nice to the girls and tries to bash into every other guy? Think about it.... THINK ABOUT IT! Plus he drinks too much... Must be a drunk...

Exodyus
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM
So you want a boyfriend huh? Haha kidding kidding!

My two cents about Exo. Anyone ever notice that he is nice to the girls and tries to bash into every other guy? Think about it.... THINK ABOUT IT! Plus he drinks too much... Must be a drunk...

Ohsnap, you got me there! I'm an alcoholic! Phew... now that, that is off my textual chest...

Anyone ever notice that half the people under 17 are moronic and cant spell for sh_t so Exodyus makes fun of them because a small motion and finger click away is an Edit button where their lazy asses can go to BETTER themselves.

Text, online, is all you have to offer and a backdrop personality to it. So if your text is sloppy, improper often, grammatically horrible, or otherwise just ridiculous - then it just gives you a poor outcome.

Did you ever notice that the two women Jeff is nice to also have fantastic grammar and spelling? Both are smart and funny? And both are witty and jackasses somewhat-like myself?!

Jesus, kid. Go find something better to do with your time, that doesn't involve thinking. You're obviously not good at it.

And I don't really have a problem with EpsX. I just think he's amusing to pick on because it's the rise that matters. Jacob and Flab give in so easily, that I have to contain myself and ignore them - or I'd do it all day long and be bored with the forums.

Jaykub
04-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Ohsnap, you got me there! I'm an alcoholic! Phew... now that, that is off my textual chest...

Anyone ever notice that half the people under 17 are moronic and cant spell for sh_t so Exodyus makes fun of them because a small motion and finger click away is an Edit button where their lazy asses can go to BETTER themselves.

Text, online, is all you have to offer and a backdrop personality to it. So if your text is sloppy, improper often, grammatically horrible, or otherwise just ridiculous - then it just gives you a poor outcome.

Did you ever notice that the two women Jeff is nice to also have fantastic grammar and spelling? Both are smart and funny? And both are witty and jackasses somewhat-like myself?!

Jesus, kid. Go find something better to do with your time, that doesn't involve thinking. You're obviously not good at it.

And I don't really have a problem with EpsX. I just think he's amusing to pick on because it's the rise that matters. Jacob and Flab give in so easily, that I have to contain myself and ignore them - or I'd do it all day long and be bored with the forums.

If LiNuX is any kind of a man he would not let this happen to his forum. Its getting trolled there is the proof.

ANYONE with me?

KittyCat72
04-25-2009, 02:50 PM
If LiNuX is any kind of a man he would not let this happen to his forum. Its getting trolled there is the proof.

ANYONE with me?

Exo is who he is. He can have opinions. If you have such a problem with him, maybe you should block him like he did for you. :twitcy: That would be the easy way out instead of complaining.

Knibbler
04-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Exo is who he is. He can have opinions. If you have such a problem with him, maybe you should block him like he did for you. :twitcy: That would be the easy way out instead of complaining.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Jaykub
04-25-2009, 02:55 PM

He is always on block but I unblock him to read a few posts....

Linux lets it go on and on

EpsilonX
04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Exo, this is a freaking website. It's like, do you go on youtube and make sure you have proper grammar and spelling? No, because nobody gives a sh`t. And then there's people that complain and whine and make fun of them because they don't spell things out properly, they put a period in the wrong place. They used the wrong conjugation of a verb. They say who when they should have actually said whom. Nobody cares. I don't go around telling people who have cigarettes that they're f`cking retarded. Sure I don't like smelling the stuff and it annoys me that other people smoke, but I deal with it. Just deal with other people. Even if you do judge others keep it to yourself because it makes you look like an asshat, and as you can see nobody seems to like you.

Jaykub
04-25-2009, 03:35 PM
Exo, this is a freaking website. It's like, do you go on youtube and make sure you have proper grammar and spelling? No, because nobody gives a sh`t. And then there's people that complain and whine and make fun of them because they don't spell things out properly, they put a period in the wrong place. They used the wrong conjugation of a verb. They say who when they should have actually said whom. Nobody cares. I don't go around telling people who have cigarettes that they're f`cking retarded. Sure I don't like smelling the stuff and it annoys me that other people smoke, but I deal with it. Just deal with other people. Even if you do judge others keep it to yourself because it makes you look like an asshat, and as you can see nobody seems to like you.

Care to join the group lol

LiNuX
04-25-2009, 03:36 PM

ANYONE with me?

if linux is any kind of a man?

you're back in red rep, good job

@exo - this is a really nice way to get a mod position :)

KittyCat72
04-25-2009, 03:40 PM
and as you can see nobody seems to like you.

You guys should stop using that as an excuse. You may not like him, but I'm sure there are others who do. Lemonz said he likes Exo... and I like Exo just fine. I can understand that his perfectionist style might bother you, but you don't need to include things that aren't true in your argument.

Jaykub
04-25-2009, 04:10 PM
You guys should stop using that as an excuse. You may not like him, but I'm sure there are others who do. Lemonz said he likes Exo... and I like Exo just fine. I can understand that his perfectionist style might bother you, but you don't need to include things that aren't true in your argument.

An excuse. excuse for what?

Exo is hated my almost everyone. He quite retarded if you ask me. all he does is trolls the forum and never talks about games. He is not much of a person in my mind.

And yes Linux your forum is getting trolled. WTF is this **** /b/ game style?

clean up your forum man. I think its in the rules about being rude and trolling?

LiNuX
04-25-2009, 05:38 PM
And yes Linux your forum is getting trolled. WTF is this **** /b/ game style?

clean up your forum man. I think its in the rules about being rude and trolling?

stop trying to talk sh*t back and report the post then. i don't have time to read every single post made on this forum.