PDA

View Full Version : All Artists Read - Sotw 70 Info

Exodyus
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Alright, since people respond to me cause I'm a bit of an asshat, as well as being really active - I'm doing a little footwork for Knibz.

So, Listen up.

SOTW 70 is going to be Collabs.

Now, before you piss yourself in excitement - Read ahead:

- Check your calendars for 2 weeks from now.
- Make sure you can be active for your partner.
- There are going to be some wild rules for this one, I'm not sure how to do this other than passing files.

I think what we might want to see is a Before Partner and After Partner arrangement. IE - I absolutely suck at abstract and fractal work, but I'm a render-whore with a keen eye for detail and specs... So Half would be my specialty, the other half would be JuCi or someone who's good at that.

I also need to get with Knibbler on the Before and After aspects, as well as the Theme of the work. If it's FFA Collabs, then we're all fine and dandy.

SO.

I need a list of who's in - SIGN UP HERE, Now.

(Not a Random Collab)
ENTRIES REQUIRE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER:

- Juicyz & Knibbler
- Riku Naru & Uncool Jimmy

KittyCat72
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
This sounds cool... I can never be sure exactly when I get on, but maybe I can find a partner and work it out.

Juicyz
04-22-2009, 05:27 PM
RWARZ This Will Be Coolz.. I call Knibs On This. We Wanted to Do One but we havnt had the time yet :) but whatever.

Riku-Nara
04-22-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm up for grabs, if anyone wants me.

Nah.
Me and my boy, Uncool Jimmy make collabs all the time.

Exodyus
04-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Your partners need to respond with an OK.

Probably should ask them before nominating them, JuCi..

Juicyz
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
He DId Already Exo :), We planned this out a while ago sorta, and I just asked him again

Exodyus
04-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Edited.....................

bump ..........

LemonRising
04-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Double post?

but uh
Cool idea
Would do it but I'm useless and disappear for half the week. So I'm gonna not join >:
Pitay it seems like it could potentially be fun.

LiNuX
04-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I like the way you are organizing this but please don't Double post within a 24 hour period.

KittyCat72
04-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Is there any particular theme yet, or just freestyle while working with a partner? I think a freestyle would work better; maybe I could get a partner and start now in case I can't get on closer to the deadline.

Knibbler
04-24-2009, 02:40 AM
I've had some time to think about it and I'm inclined to agree with you Kitty, I think Freestyle would work best for this.

Exodyus
04-24-2009, 09:50 AM
I like the way you are organizing this but please don't Double post within a 24 hour period.

Thank you - and it needed to stay high on the list cuz' of it being only a week to plan for.
Sorry, Mass'ah.

Is there any particular theme yet, or just freestyle while working with a partner? I think a freestyle would work better; maybe I could get a partner and start now in case I can't get on closer to the deadline.

The theme IS Collabs, so it's only fair that the style be FFA.

Samus-Fan
04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Gonna find a partner, I need to enter a SOTW since I haven't entered many lately.

Edit:
Call me dumb, whatever, but what is FFA? Never heard of it.

Riku-Nara
04-24-2009, 03:46 PM
free for all?

Knibbler
04-24-2009, 04:00 PM
free for all?

That sounds about right.

Exodyus
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
free for all?

That sounds about right.

Si.
No collabs on MS Paint, Sir.
Lol. That's just too much Win for one SotW.