PDA

View Full Version : NCsoft MMOs now available via Steam

Knibbler
04-23-2009, 05:19 PM
NCsoft's biggest and bestest MMO games are now available to buy via digital download service Steam.

They include Lineage, on offer for just GBP 3.49, and the new City of Heroes Architect Edition (GBP 9.99), which lets you create your own story arcs and missions. A full list is available over in the Steam Store (http://store.steampowered.com/).

Once you've bought an NCsoft game via Steam, you can sign in from any PC to play. New MMO Aion, which is out this autumn, will also be released through the platform, and special promotions on other NCsoft products are promised to appear regularly.

Sounds interesting, might finally get around to purchasing GuildWars.

LiNuX
04-23-2009, 06:08 PM
i got that news earlier - interesting, I always wanted to give guild wars a try, I may be able to just do it through steam now but I think I could get it cheaper off ebay or something - have to do research (not before summer time though)

way to go steam!

Jjjet1
04-24-2009, 05:34 PM
I could ship you an unused guild wars. I absolutely hate guild wars. My friend ranted and raved how amazing it was then I tried it. Seemed too easy. They took out all the fun of building your char up from zero. There's a part where you can play your char like that but most people play the PvP and start out at max level. Ahh what ever I still love lineage!!