PDA

View Full Version : Lottery

Flab-Ender
04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Ok, in my English the other day, we read a story about the original lottery. What you were supposed to do is the head of the family was to pick from a black box and pick a piece of paper out. One of the papers had a black dot on it. Who's ever family got the black dot on it was supposed to go back up and pick again. Who ever got the black dot again was stoned to death. Doesn't that throw your thinking of the lottery through a loop. And apparently there was a movie about this. I think it's just called "The Lottery" or "Lottery". Anyone seen it?

Riku-Nara
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that's fictional.
I read that, way back when.

Flab-Ender
04-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Ya, it probably was, but it was an interesting story.

jakncoke
04-26-2009, 01:31 PM
We should do that with pedos/rapists/tele marketers/spammers/ppl that drive drunk. Each paper has a different death and they get to choose how they die

Flab-Ender
04-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Good idea. But have fun getting them all together.

jakncoke
04-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Good idea. But have fun getting them all together.

look at all the good people that got laid off by the recession, they need jobs...have the govt hire them to round them up!

Flab-Ender
04-26-2009, 01:50 PM
look at all the good people that got laid off by the recession, they need jobs...have the govt hire them to round them up!

But maybe not all of them got laid off. Then the ones left will just keep influencing other people to do bad things. Like a weed.

jakncoke
04-26-2009, 02:12 PM
pot isn't bad

screwby.