PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Augh... Girl Troubles suck. =P

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 05:15 PM
See, I'm quite secretive in my feelings, however this one little bit is shattering in my face.

I really, really like this girl, and up until this year, nobody's known but (obviously) me. Now, this year, my best female friend started begging me, so I told her.
Then two of my other friends held me down and tortured me til I told em.
So three people know, and two people are suspicious.

And one called me gay because she was unable to seduce me, and I wouldn't reach down her shirt or pants to get my phone or laser pointer. =P

What should I do? And I swear to GOD that is anyone says "share it with the world" or "tell the girl how you feel" I will track you down and slit your throat with a plastic spork.

On an unrelated note, a kid I know has the nickname "Porch Monkey Paul" and I almost got a white card for calling him that. Since when is "Porch Monkey" a racial slur?

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry. I was going to say something but I died laughing at Porch Monkey

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Question, how old are you. I mean cards, really? Anyways, man just talk to her. You don;t have to spill your guts or anything. Just get to know her. And if you already do, maybe hang out with her sometime.

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Meh, she's dating someone and I REALLY don't wanna make myself seem like a douche or something so that down the road if/when the chance arises she doesn't remember me as a douche.

And on an unrelated note, I got bitten earlier...

Ohh, white card. It's the punishment system here. You get a white card (Which is yellow, actually) and you get some sort of detention/suspension for whatever it is.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Meh, she's dating someone and I REALLY don't wanna make myself seem like a douche or something so that down the road if/when the chance arises she doesn't remember me as a douche.

And on an unrelated note, I got bitten earlier...

Ohh, white card. It's the punishment system here. You get a white card (Which is yellow, actually) and you get some sort of detention/suspension for whatever it is.

What grade are you in man. I used those when I was like in 4th grade. And that was the last time. And also, like I said, just try and make friends with her. Nothing much else you can do.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Tell her how you feel and get over it - whether she accepts it or not...

but anyway - ask her out to a movie or something - being secretive all your life doesn't work - someone else will run past you to her and then you'll be disappointed.

And I swear to GOD that is anyone says "share it with the world" or "tell the girl how you feel" I will track you down and slit your throat with a plastic spork.

you do know that if one of my members stop coming on I'll be showing the Feds that post! :)

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Dang, you quit with white cards in the 4th grade? Dude, do you just get some kind of detention notice or whatever now?

Tell her how you feel and get over it - whether she accepts it or not...

but anyway - ask her out to a movie or something - being secretive all your life doesn't work - someone else will run past you to her and then you'll be disappointed.

you do know that if one of my members stop coming on I'll be showing the Feds that post! :)

That's okay, I'm sure none of your members will quit coming. ^_^

Well, someone already has her...

But what I find somewhat strange, is that everyone around just wants sexual relations with her, but I don't in the least. =P

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Well, listen to someone who has went through some stuffz with girls, so I know some things that (Might or might not) help, because I don't know what your problem is, lol.

-Girls change their mind. A Lot. Not even kidding, lol.
-They have like 5 times more mood swings then any boy does.
-Don't catch her when she is PMS'ing, kaiz? Lol.
-Apologize (Again, I have no idea what the problem is) An Apology works every time, just make sure you mean it. They can tell when you don't somehow.

And that is about all I know. Good luck, hope you get it worked out.
And yea, talk to her. You won't get anywhere without it.
-Don't ask a friend to ask her. That bugs them. Makes it worse.

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Well, listen to someone who has went through some stuffz with girls, so I know some things that (Might or might not) help, because I don't know what your problem is, lol.

-Girls change their mind. A Lot. Not even kidding, lol.
-They have like 5 times more mood swings then any boy does.
-Don't catch her when she is PMS'ing, kaiz? Lol.
-Apologize (Again, I have no idea what the problem is) An Apology works every time, just make sure you mean it. They can tell when you don't somehow.

And that is about all I know. Good luck, hope you get it worked out.
And yea, talk to her. You won't get anywhere without it.
-Don't ask a friend to ask her. That bugs them. Makes it worse.

Of course, nobody wants that.
They have more mood swings for a reason, just can't recall what it is...
The problem is more of a ' I don't want her to look back and remember me being douche-ish" or something like that...

Asking my friends would mark me as dead. =P

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Well, someone already has her...

now you tell me...

Unless you want to get in between, you will just have to wait. sometimes the wait won't stop.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
The problem is more of a ' I don't want her to look back and remember me being douche-ish" or something like that...

Trust me, and ask Flab-Ender and (Maybe if he saw it, I think he did) Trunks, I know about not wanting to be remembered as a douche.
I wrote up this full page apology, because it's all you can do. Talk to her about it, see if she is ready to have it put behind you guys. It's what I did, and does it fix it completely? No, it never will, nothing will. You have to live with whatever you did, but if you apologize like you mean it, and talk it over with her, it is better then nothing.
And if that doesn't work, you just have to wait. You won't be able to always have it fixed like that, you have to work your way back to where you were.

And yes, I did all that. And it work(ed).
But something is going on now that came out of nowhere, lol.

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Hmm... Well, Someone told me to hang out with her, and that's where the "I don't want to be remembered being douche-y" came from.

And yeah, an apology won't fix everything, but you sure have to try.

And just to be sure, downloading pics of someone, stealing their number behind their back, et cetera IS stalker-ish, correct? My friends and I got in a debate about that. =P
Yeah, we're freaks.

We also debated whether one guy w/ a katana or two guys with pistols/50 rounds each would win/survive against 50 zombies. I said katana.

Riku-Nara
04-28-2009, 06:44 PM
I still want to know how old you are.
You avoided that question, like, twice.

iShikamaru
04-28-2009, 06:46 PM
I still want to know how old you are.
You avoided that question, like, twice.

I did? Hmm. Well, I only glance over the posts, I don't generally read over them in depth.
I'm about 14.

Stalker-people... Obsessed with my age. XD

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Well if your younger some people don't think you need to be in a relationship. I know a few people like that. And I told you to hang out with her. Just because you hang out with her doesn't mean your gonna be "douchy". Just means you wanna be friends and get to know each other. Just because your friends with a girl doesn't mean you like them like that.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Well if your younger some people don't think you need to be in a relationship. I know a few people like that.

Like me, lol.
I see absolutely NO idea why people date in middle school.
I just don't.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes like you. And why ask me?

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes like you. And why ask me?

Ask you what?

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Trust me, and ask Flab-Ender and (Maybe if he saw it, I think he did) Trunks, I know about not wanting to be remembered as a douche.
I wrote up this full page apology, because it's all you can do. Talk to her about it, see if she is ready to have it put behind you guys. It's what I did, and does it fix it completely? No, it never will, nothing will. You have to live with whatever you did, but if you apologize like you mean it, and talk it over with her, it is better then nothing.
And if that doesn't work, you just have to wait. You won't be able to always have it fixed like that, you have to work your way back to where you were.

And yes, I did all that. And it work(ed).
But something is going on now that came out of nowhere, lol.

Ask me about what?

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Ask me about what?

Oh, about the huge fight thing with you-knowz-who.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 07:26 PM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I still don't know what your talking about.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 07:27 PM
If you're about 14 - you don't need to be worrying about girls and dating and all the idiocy and headaches involved. Just ask her to hang out and don't come off as a prick trying to get in her pants.
It's not hard to befriend chicks. Take it slow. Just live and have fun with it.
If she knows you and you know her - well enough to ask her to go hit a movie with you or talk a walk at the local park with a pause for a brief luncheon or dinner sit - I don't see what the deal is with you bringing this to the internet to ask people you don't know.

If you're under 18 - I wouldn't bother with anything serious. Statistically, it wont last. Lol. Not to mention, you shouldn't be serious until you've been able to hit the bar scene. You will say, OH that's Stupid, now - but wait until you get there and you have friends in college and wanna hit up the join, but you're stuck dragging your ball and chain around.
Been there. Done that.
Take the advice. Lol.

Porch Monkey is a southern term for the blacks whom sit on their porches in the Southern US and eat watermelon.
Honestly, I have a friend in Florida who said they have whites sitting on their porches with guns, waiting for blacks to step near their property line to claim self defense or breaking and entering.
Apparently, racism and crime is ridiculous where she lives.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 07:33 PM
If you're about 14 - you don't need to be worrying about girls and dating and all the idiocy and headaches involved. Just ask her to hang out and don't come off as a prick trying to get in her pants.
It's not hard to befriend chicks. Take it slow. Just live and have fun with it.
If she knows you and you know her - well enough to ask her to go hit a movie with you or talk a walk at the local park with a pause for a brief luncheon or dinner sit - I don't see what the deal is with you bringing this to the internet to ask people you don't know.

If you're under 18 - I wouldn't bother with anything serious. Statistically, it wont last. Lol. Not to mention, you shouldn't be serious until you've been able to hit the bar scene. You will say, OH that's Stupid, now - but wait until you get there and you have friends in college and wanna hit up the join, but you're stuck dragging your ball and chain around.
Been there. Done that.
Take the advice. Lol.

Porch Monkey is a southern term for the blacks whom sit on their porches in the Southern US and eat watermelon.
Honestly, I have a friend in Florida who said they have whites sitting on their porches with guns, waiting for blacks to step near their property line to claim self defense or breaking and entering.
Apparently, racism and crime is ridiculous where she lives.
Though I don't completely agree with what he is saying, he is partially right. You said your not trying to do anything sexually. But ya, if you just try being friend with her, you should be fine. Just don't try hitting on her or anything lol.

Oh okay, well ya, he is right. Like I said, just don't get into anything to serious and you'll be fine.

Choke On Candy
04-29-2009, 09:35 AM
See, I'm quite secretive in my feelings, however this one little bit is shattering in my face.

I really, really like this girl, and up until this year, nobody's known but (obviously) me. Now, this year, my best female friend started begging me, so I told her.

And one called me gay because she was unable to seduce me, and I wouldn't reach down her shirt or pants to get my phone or laser pointer. =P

What should I do? And I swear to GOD that is anyone says "share it with the world" or "tell the girl how you feel" I will track you down and slit your throat with a plastic spork.

On an unrelated note, a kid I know has the nickname "Porch Monkey Paul" and I almost got a white card for calling him that. Since when is "Porch Monkey" a racial slur?

Okay so listen. just go to this girl that you like/care about and tell her how you feel. Either she will tell you she feels the same or turn you down. It's worth it unless you like being tortured by people to scream it out. On the part about reaching down the girls pants, I give you props because it shows you have respect for the lady and her goodies. Plus that chick is probably easy and you don't want to go there anyways. Easy For Sheezzzy.

Id.E.M
05-01-2009, 08:17 PM
This thread is too funny for comment xDDDDDDD

LiNuX
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
This thread is too funny for comment xDDDDDDD

then don't post?

Id.E.M
05-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Ahh. That might work........ although then I couldn't really express its LOL Worthy-ness

EpsilonX
05-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Ahh. That might work........ although then I couldn't really express its LOL Worthy-ness

true dat.

k so here's what you do. ask her to send you naked pics. you'll at least get viewing rights.

i mean, it's worked for me. even if they're taken :laugh:

maltesers182
05-02-2009, 11:15 AM
i give advice to everyone who having girl problems! get off this website and go talk to them!

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 01:30 PM

Red bold: Why not?
Blue bold: since forever.

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Seriously? Huh... Maybe it's because I've not seen Clerks II...

Because I'm not a perv, perhaps?

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I've heard of term way before Clerks 2 , It's probably the 2nd most used racial slur towards blacks

If you don't have a girl I don't see why you wouldn't want to , it has nothing to do with being a perv more like test driving as your teen hormones rage out of control. You shy?

Samus-Fan
05-02-2009, 02:11 PM
If you don't have a girl I don't see why you wouldn't want to , it has nothing to do with being a perv more like test driving as your teen hormones rage out of control. You shy?

I wouldn't reach down one of my friends shirts/pants.
I don't know what you don't see wrong with that when you are 14.

Test Driving hormones, pssssshhh.
Learn to control them, don't push them. They'd just want MOAR.

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 02:13 PM
lol if they asked you wouldn't? lol eff that control hormones ****, if they want to enter the bases I'm playing ball!

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 05:07 PM
The ball wasn't actually in the field, though.
And what's wrong with you, exactly, that you'd stick your hand down your friend's pants?

And I had never heard of "Porch Monkey" until a kid at my school got the nickname "Porch Monkey Paul"
=P

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 05:13 PM
The ball wasn't actually in the field, though.
And what's wrong with you, exactly, that you'd stick your hand down your friend's pants?

And I had never heard of "Porch Monkey" until a kid at my school got the nickname "Porch Monkey Paul"
=P

Imma have to agree with Freaky-Shiky on this once. What kind of person violates their friend's privacy just to "play ball with your hormones?" Answer: a desperate low-life with no discipline, and little respect for personal space. No offense to those of you that feel the need to sexually harass an adolescent.......:eek1:

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 11:45 PM
uhhh wtf are you guys talking about and turning this against me, if we are the same age group and she asks are you guys really that retarded to think that's wrong and against some kind of morals, ya'll bible thumpers or something

iShikamaru
05-03-2009, 08:08 AM
No, I'm not some kind of 'bible thumper'
I have morals though.

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 09:57 AM
morals of not getting any action till your married?

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 09:57 AM
uhhh wtf are you guys talking about and turning this against me, if we are the same age group and she asks are you guys really that retarded to think that's wrong and against some kind of morals, ya'll bible thumpers or something

Sorry, CokenMachine. Didn't mean to offend your almighty mod-ness. Sure, if she asks you, that may be exceptable, but when your friends/hormones dare you to........ not such a wise choice :eek1:
Fun Fact: I am far from a "Bible Thumper." Th only reason I have even touched a bible was to scour the pages, in search of ways of hypocrisy among christians. E.G: Genesis 1:29. Translation: we all should be vegans. You filthy sinners! :laugh:;-)

Samus-Fan
05-03-2009, 10:04 AM

No, that has nothing to do with it.
When you are 14, you have no business reaching down someones pants or shirt, even if they ask you.

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 10:08 AM
:laugh: wat, you have not lived your life enough mang

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 10:08 AM
No, that has nothing to do with it.
When you are 14, you have no business reaching down someones pants or shirt, even if they ask you.

Sshhh. You'll offend The ModnMachine! :laugh:
Salmon-Fan, you're so smarticles. ;-)

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I guess we just grow up differently, I mean hell I started masturbating in 5th grade, grabbing all kinds ass and tattas from there on out, got my first bj around 7th grade. So I guess I'm a POS in Samus-Fan's world

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 10:15 AM
I guess we just grow up differently, I mean hell I started masturbating in 5th grade, grabbing all kinds ass and tattas from there on out, got my first bj around 7th grade. So I guess I'm a POS in Samus-Fan's world

WTF. I'm so glad you wanted us to know that. :eek1:
That's called "growing up sex-offender style" :laugh:
EDIT: Sorry, almighty Mod

Samus-Fan
05-03-2009, 10:19 AM

Yea, uh, thanks for stating that.
Grew up differently, lololol.

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 10:33 AM
WTF. I'm so glad you wanted us to know that. :eek1:
That's called "growing up sex-offender style" :laugh:

lol wat? It's not like I still do things with pre 16 yo girls, so you can suck a d1ck!

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 10:37 AM
lol wat? It's not like I still do things with pre 16 yo girls, so you can suck a d1ck!

Isn't that infraction-worthy? Just wondering. It's rather naughty language :eek1:

Back to the main issue: just talk to her, do stuff with her, get to know her. Try minimizing the amount of stuff you reach down her shirt for. That does not bode well :laugh::laugh:;-)

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah I could have easily gave you an infraction for associating my life with sick a@@ pedo's to

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah I could have easily gave you an infraction for associating my life with sick a@@ pedo's to

Hmm. So that's a yes? :laugh: haha lawlzore
I never actually said your life was that of a sex-offender. You, for reasons unknown to myself, simply infered it based up my statement. I said, very jokingly, as my "haha" and ":laugh:" will show, that your description shows an addiction to sex, which statisticlly, leads to becoming a sex offender.
Your outright sexual remark was both hurtful;( and crude:-( I am VERY offended xD

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 10:56 AM
My remark was nothing sexuality, that is a term my family uses that is alter meaning to " Go **** yourself"

iShikamaru
05-03-2009, 11:29 AM

Not at all... See the bold VV

Sorry, CokenMachine. Didn't mean to offend your almighty mod-ness. Sure, if she asks you, that may be exceptable, but when your friends/hormones dare you to........ not such a wise choice :eek1:
Fun Fact: I am far from a "Bible Thumper." The only reason I have even touched a bible was to scour the pages, in search of ways of hypocrisy among christians. E.G: Genesis 1:29. Translation: we all should be vegans. You filthy sinners! :laugh:;-)

Same. ^_^

Of course, I think I should quit arguing with a mod before said mod goes power crazy and is all like "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? BANNED!"

EDIT: Wow, I just completely missed the 5th page altogether...

jakncoke
05-04-2009, 11:32 AM
mod goes power crazy and is all like "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? BANNED!"

at least you know your role

I'm not power hungry at all and I wouldn't give an infraction just because someone disagreed with me, if i was power hungry people would have infraction a lap full of infraction presents to open already

Id.E.M
05-04-2009, 03:44 PM
at least you know your role

I'm not power hungry at all and I wouldn't give an infraction just because someone disagreed with me, if i was power hungry people would have infraction a lap full of infraction presents to open already

:eek1: OH DANG. That's gewd to know. :D
Just wondering, can Mods give infractions to themselves?

LemonRising
05-04-2009, 05:05 PM
:eek1: OH DANG. That's gewd to know. :D
Just wondering, can Mods give infractions to themselves?

Can you lick your elbow, then proceed to crap in your own pants and then walk away with dignity?

Id.E.M
05-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Can you lick your elbow, then proceed to crap in your own pants and then walk away with dignity?

Almost, yes, and on multiple occasions. :laugh::twitcy:

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 05:16 AM

Well explained.

Choke On Candy
05-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Almost, yes, and on multiple occasions. :laugh::twitcy:

There is your problem buy a diaper

LemonRising
05-05-2009, 10:18 AM
There is your problem buy a diaper

You don't have dignity when you wear a diaper though.

Choke On Candy
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
You don't have dignity when you wear a diaper though.

Who would know?? Unless you smelt funky or someone smacked your butt..

LemonRising
05-05-2009, 02:11 PM
I think someone would notice that your ass got larger/more padded, and the noise it makes.

And if you ****, it smells, the end B |

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 02:22 PM

whats wrong with that

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Can you lick your elbow

I can do that part.

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 03:10 PM
You double-posted, and he's talking about the hard side, not the soft squishy side.

Not to mention, it's physically impossible unless you're double-jointed.

jakncoke
05-05-2009, 03:23 PM
whats wrong with that

nothing, but it would explain why he's slamming me and acting like i am a worthless human for having a different opinion.

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm not calling you worthless, I'm just saying you have fewer/different morals.

If it's accepted in your culture to be reaching down girls' shirts at the age of 14, go for it.

jakncoke
05-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Where do you live?

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Well, I live in West Virginia... XD

It's not that bad, actually... Intelligence is just a little low.

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 04:01 PM

I can see that xD:laugh::laugh::laugh::twitcy:

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Our test scores are lower than the rest of the country's... Except maybe Kentucky's. XD

Well, I shouldn't say "our" because I'm in the 80-or-90-somethingth percentile for IQ... Nationally. For my age. ^_^

jakncoke
05-05-2009, 04:36 PM

a WV citizen should be the last to lecture me about morals

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 04:44 PM
a WV citizen should be the last to lecture me about morals

I take offense to that.
Just because I'm from WV doesn't mean I have no morals. This isn't the inbred state of Kentucky.

GOD I wanna meet you so I can punch you in the face and just beat the living hell out of you.

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 05:09 PM
I take offense to that.
Just because I'm from WV doesn't mean I have no morals. This isn't the inbred state of Kentucky.

GOD I wanna meet you so I can punch you in the face and just beat the living hell out of you.

Uhh..... INFRACTION :mad1::mad1::mad1::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::eek1:
Haha. We all have a different set of morals. In the eyes of many, Jakichan's moral's are "politically incorrect/offensive/etc." To others, iShiky-son is "uptight/bible-pushing." Or something like that:eek1::eek1::eek1:

I don't agree with Jak's lenient view on Sexual Matters at such a young age. JMO. :twitcy:;-):eek1::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

jakncoke
05-05-2009, 05:15 PM
I take offense to that.

:laugh:

screwby

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 05:18 PM
:laugh:

screwby

Haha :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I just realized I WAY over-use the smilies :eek1::eek1::-(:wub::confused1:
Fun Fact: :twitcy::-(:spinny::spinny::spinny::-P:-P:mad1::mad1::confused1:;-);-):-):D;(:twitcy::twitcy::confused1::-(:wub::mask::radar::mask::no::-P;(:rolleyes1::D:-):-):-):-):eek1:

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Uhh..... INFRACTION :mad1::mad1::mad1::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::eek1:
Haha. We all have a different set of morals. In the eyes of many, Jakichan's moral's are "politically incorrect/offensive/etc." To others, iShiky-son is "uptight/bible-pushing." Or something like that:eek1::eek1::eek1:

I don't agree with Jak's lenient view on Sexual Matters at such a young age. JMO. :twitcy:;-):eek1::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Well, I'm not bible-pushing in any way, it just so happens that some of the things the bible says (Moral-wise, at least) and some of the things I believe coincide

And that's an infraction? Really?

I just took offense to Jak's offensive stereotype.
Although, I may be intelligent because I moved here, I was born in NC...

Fun Fact: I was born prematurely and I had to be flown to a big fancy hospital because I couldn't breath because my lungs were to **** slow to catch up with my birth. Anyway, my parents were told that I may be mentally challenged/impaired... Now I'm one of the most intelligent people in this city. XD :laugh::laugh:

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Well, I'm not bible-pushing in any way, it just so happens that some of the things the bible says (Moral-wise, at least) and some of the things I believe coincide

And that's an infraction? Really?

I just took offense to Jak's offensive stereotype.
Although, I may be intelligent because I moved here, I was born in NC...

Fun Fact: I was born prematurely and I had to be flown to a big fancy hospital because I couldn't breath because my lungs were to **** slow to catch up with my birth. Anyway, my parents were told that I may be mentally challenged/impaired... Now I'm one of the most intelligent people in this city. XD :laugh::laugh:

Huh. Go figure. I had a very similar experience when I was born. Instead of being disabled, I became a genius. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you perceive it as offensive, then, by definition, wouldn't you be offended? Jw :laugh::twitcy:
Fun Fact: Adding a "Fun Fact" to your post enhances its resale value/quotabilitiness. :yes::D:-):spinny:
Fun Fact 2: At 12 months of age, I was one year old. :laugh:

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I take offense to that.

Right there it is. There's your offense taken remark. :laugh:

Huh. Go figure. I had a very similar experience when I was born. Instead of being disabled, I became a genius. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you perceive it as offensive, then, by definition, wouldn't you be offended? Jw :laugh::twitcy:
Fun Fact: Adding a "Fun Fact" to your post enhances its resale value/quotabilitiness. :yes::D:-):spinny:
Fun Fact 2: At 12 months of age, I was one year old. :laugh:

Fun Fact: Yes it does.

Fun Fact: That's the truth. I was there. I saw it.

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Right there it is. There's your offense taken remark. :laugh:

Fun Fact: Yes it does.

Fun Fact: That's the truth. I was there. I saw it.

Haha :laugh::laugh: iShi-ccle is such a beast.:laugh::laugh: Although very stalker-like....:twitcy:
Fun Fact: The spammers' corner is by far the most entertaining corner there is. :D:spinny: You can start a thread with a plea for help, and end with a battle of morals. GEWDDDD TIMESSSSS :laugh::D:D:D:eek1:

iShikamaru
05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Haha :laugh::laugh: iShi-ccle is such a beast.:laugh::laugh: Although very stalker-like....:twitcy:
Fun Fact: The spammers' corner is by far the most entertaining corner there is. :D:spinny: You can start a thread with a plea for help, and end with a battle of morals. GEWDDDD TIMESSSSS :laugh::D:D:D:eek1:

Am I Stalker-like because I saw when you turned 1?

And I take it staying on-topic is a bit irrelevant here, or the mods just plain HATE this thread...

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 06:12 PM

And I take it staying on-topic is a bit irrelevant here, or the mods just plain HATE this thread...

Yes :laugh:

And Yes. Both, I'm guessing.:laugh::twitcy::eek1:

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Are you guys serious, 80 posts?

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 06:57 PM
1. you're allowed to double post in spam. i've seen jak post 3 pages worth of posts with nobody else posting, and he's a mod.
2. I can lick my elbow.
3. I follow the belief of no sex before marriage. (more like, i just don't feel the need)
4. I wanted to put a 4th point

edit: 5. this topic moves waaaay too fast

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Hmmmmm, lick your elbow. I bet most of the people who read your post tired to lick there elbow.

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Hmmmmm, lick your elbow. I bet most of the people who read your post tired to lick there elbow.

ill take a picture of it and post it if u want if u dont believe me

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:01 PM
No, no, no, I believe you. I know other people and have seen other people do it. I was just making a statement.

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:05 PM
howzaboutz other peoplez

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:06 PM

I could turn this topic into a discussion of hitting yourself in the head with a plank while streaking, and it would still be relevant, because it is the

SPAMMERS CORNER

where absolutely nothing matters :D

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:07 PM
another double post just for good measure

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:08 PM
I have hit my head with a plank while streaking before. You guys should try it!

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I have hit my head with a plank while streaking before. You guys should try it!

i dont like removal of my own clothing, but yeah the plank hitting is fun

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 07:10 PM
EPSILON. =OOOOOOOOO

So..... has anyone here been hit by a car?

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
EPSILON. =OOOOOOOOO

i'm not sure how to respond.

i could respond with either

1. does a hot wheels car count?

or

2. i was crossin the street one time, and was only looking one direction cuz it was a one way street but forgot what way it went so i was lookin the wrong direction, and almost got hit by a car (this has happened a few times)

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:13 PM
EPSILON. =OOOOOOOOO

I was ran over and killed! Beat that!

Id.E.M
i'm not sure how to respond.

i could respond with either

1. does a hot wheels car count?

or

2. i was crossin the street one time, and was only looking one direction cuz it was a one way street but forgot what way it went so i was lookin the wrong direction, and almost got hit by a car (this has happened a few times)

1. Yes, of course

2. While streaking?

3. I have never seen an albino person

4. <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< FISHIESSSSS

EpsilonX
I was ran over and killed! Beat that!

except for you're still alive.

my story was for realz true (both of em)

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:14 PM
1. Yes, of course

2. While streaking?

uhm.....what?

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:14 PM
1. Yes, of course

2. While streaking?

what does that have to do with anything?

of course, it's the SPAMMERS CORNER so it DOESNT MATTER AT ALL. so drink some POWERTHIRST

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:15 PM
How do you know im not a ghost? huh!!!

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:15 PM
How do you know im not a ghost? huh!!!

because ghosts don't like strongbad.

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 07:16 PM
uhm.....what?

J$$$$$$$$$$ IS MY NAME
&***********@$&*@$&&!!&$&^!@$^%^%^%^@#^*%^^%@^^@%^*~**!#*!@*%*@~

I AM NOW TYPING WHATEVER COMES INTO MY HEAD, REGARDLESS OF CORRECT SPELLING/GRAMMAR.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOS
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
35 E5THU6378999 873 SDJKISDFHsiHJIOos

Yupp. I'm done =D

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Why not!!!!!!

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
because ghosts don't like strongbad.

True dat!! 2 of my emails actually got on the show =DDDD

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:19 PM
J$$$$$$$$$$ IS MY NAME

hi J$$$$$$$$$$, nice to meet you.

&***********@$&*@$&&!!&$&^!@$^%^%^%^@#^*%^^%@^^@%^ *~**!#*!@*%*@~

It's a little known fact, that saying that in a room with 4 people while not wearing socks is illegal in japan

I AM NOW TYPING WHATEVER COMES INTO MY HEAD, REGARDLESS OF CORRECT SPELLING/GRAMMAR.

yet everything is correct?

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOS

are gross

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

me too! *high five*

35 E5THU6378999 873 SDJKISDFHsiHJIOos

Is that your address? i'm going to mail you a bomb.

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:20 PM
True dat!! 2 of my emails actually got on the show =DDDD

which ones?

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I want a bomb in my mail!

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I want a bomb in my mail!

ill send you a micro atom bomb.

should i tie it with a pink ribbon, or blue?

Flab-Ender
05-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Both!

EpsilonX
05-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Both!

no u can only pick one

Id.E.M
05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
hi J$$$$$$$$$$, nice to meet you.

It's a little known fact, that saying that in a room with 4 people while not wearing socks is illegal in japan

yet everything is correct?

are gross

me too! *high five*

Is that your address? i'm going to mail you a bomb.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh:
Epsil-i-goo, you crack me up xDDDD

That's seriously my name, no joke.

It's actually only illegal in Tokyo

That's how I roll :D:D:D

That's actually my social security number. My address is: 1337 UDSGRUQ 375Y7... Ave.
My mom's maiden name is $$
My first pet was a gold fish named Todd.

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 05:16 AM
1. you're allowed to double post in spam. i've seen jak post 3 pages worth of posts with nobody else posting, and he's a mod.
2. I can lick my elbow.
3. I follow the belief of no sex before marriage. (more like, i just don't feel the need)
4. I wanted to put a 4th point

edit: 5. this topic moves waaaay too fast

Cool

ill take a picture of it and post it if u want if u dont believe me

Yes, yes I would...

howzaboutz other peoplez

Yes, I would!

I could turn this topic into a discussion of hitting yourself in the head with a plank while streaking, and it would still be relevant, because it is the

SPAMMERS CORNER

where absolutely nothing matters :D

Awesome!!

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Me want bomb too.

Send it with the picture of you licking your elbow! And I want it to be a full blown nuke!

EpsilonX
05-06-2009, 08:16 AM
k. what are your home addresses?

and what color do you want the ribbons?

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Pink ribbons, just for the hell of it

1239 25th street, Huntington, West Virginia, 25705

Yes, that is my real address. Stalk me if you wish.

Choke On Candy
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM

I'm gonna be watching you:eek1:

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 10:17 AM

I'm gonna be watching you:eek1:

That's okay.

Fun Fact: SCHOOL IS AMAZING.

Fun Fact: The school computers suck. T_T

Id.E.M
05-06-2009, 06:38 PM
That's okay.

Fun Fact: SCHOOL IS AMAZING.

Fun Fact: The school computers suck. T_T

Dude.... I've been stalking you for 7 days. It took me 49 hours of hacking to find your address, so then you go and tell the whole world. Great way to be considerate of my feelings!!!!
Fun Fact: School is pretty beast
Fun Fact 2: You have to add a "2" to your Fun Fact if its is the second one in the same post. God made it so......

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Dude.... I've been stalking you for 7 days. It took me 49 hours of hacking to find your address, so then you go and tell the whole world. Great way to be considerate of my feelings!!!!
Fun Fact: School is pretty beast
Fun Fact 2: You have to add a "2" to your Fun Fact if its is the second one in the same post. God made it so......

Sorry... I hate doing that too you!

Fun Fact: WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?

Fun Fact 2: Apples and Oranges are completely different, yet are in the same bin as bananas in the lunch line... WTF?

Id.E.M
05-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry... I hate doing that too you!

Fun Fact: WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?

Fun Fact 2: Apples and Oranges are completely different, yet are in the same bin as bananas in the lunch line... WTF?

Haha. My school is too poor for real "fruit." Instead, we get "processed fruit-like food." It's...... delicious?

Yet, strangely, they have enough money to buy/sell gourmet Pop-Tarts........ WTF?!
Fun Fact: Only facts are to be used in the "Fun Fact" section of your post. Opinions are to be placed in the bin with the bananas, as both of them are long, yellow, and from South America.

iShikamaru
05-06-2009, 07:25 PM
[/B]

Haha. My school is too poor for real "fruit." Instead, we get "processed fruit-like food." It's...... delicious?

Yet, strangely, they have enough money to buy/sell gourmet Pop-Tarts........ WTF?!
Fun Fact: Only facts are to be used in the "Fun Fact" section of your post. Opinions are to be placed in the bin with the bananas, as both of them are long, yellow, and from South America.

Fun Fact: This post will consist of a quote, and two Fun Facts.

Fun Fact: WTF!? to that.

EpsilonX
05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
i hope that's ur real address. im gonna print out pics of naked dudes and mail em to it

Id.E.M
05-06-2009, 08:48 PM
i hope that's ur real address. im gonna print out pics of naked dudes and mail em to it

Sweet. That's my address too. Send some for me xD
And yes, I'm living with him. Actually, I'm living in the tree outside his window O.o:laugh::twitcy:

iShikamaru
05-07-2009, 05:15 AM

That's okay.

Choke On Candy
05-07-2009, 08:32 AM

Means you will have to look at naked dudes first! Oh yeah baby YOU LIKE THAT??

jakncoke
05-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Choke- it's okay to dp in the spam section, hell once i posted 600 times in a row.

Anyways, that'd be funny to start shipping weird things to him and he get hundreds of random things, like trash, rocks..ect

Id.E.M
05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Choke- it's okay to dp in the spam section, hell once i posted 600 times in a row.

Anyways, that'd be funny to start shipping weird things to him and he get hundreds of random things, like trash, rocks..ect

I just sent him a gallon of cow urine. YOU"RE WELCOME

Yuuki
05-07-2009, 05:15 PM
o__o XDD
And hey, if you need any advice from an actual girl I'd be glad to help. : )
Like,what to say and not say.. XD
( Sometimes those things can get kinda crazy : p )

iShikamaru
05-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the crazy, peoples!

Thanks for the help (if needed), Yuuki.

Yuuki
05-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Lol no problem.
I'm here to help~~

EpsilonX
05-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Means you will have to look at naked dudes first! Oh yeah baby YOU LIKE THAT??

it would be worth it for the level of hilarity that would be achieved.

iShikamaru
05-08-2009, 05:10 AM
It would be worth it, CoC... Sadly...

Choke On Candy
05-08-2009, 11:03 AM
it would be worth it for the level of hilarity that would be achieved.

Taking one for the team..:laugh:

EpsilonX
05-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Taking one for the team..:laugh:

exactly. i'll wear shutter shades during the process so i only hve to see half of it lol

iShikamaru
05-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Which half would you prefer?

I'd personally prefer the top half... No Genitalia for me. =P

EpsilonX
05-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Which half would you prefer?

I'd personally prefer the top half... No Genitalia for me. =P

dont you know what shutter shades are? they're like sunglasses that have no lenses, they just got little bars going across the frame. its like looking through a picket fence lol

Flab-Ender
05-09-2009, 03:10 PM
dont you know what shutter shades are? they're like sunglasses that have no lenses, they just got little bars going across the frame. its like looking through a picket fence lol

Ya, except they have started putting lenses in them. I'm like "No, that's not what there supposed to be like".

iShikamaru
05-09-2009, 04:07 PM

Yes, I am aware.

They're rather pointless, if you ask me. =P
But I have a pair, they impair your vision NONE.

GrandMoff
05-10-2009, 05:10 PM
This sounds like something that should prompt you to want to visit a counselor, not a Gaming Forum.

iShikamaru
05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Counselors aren't going to do any good for anything. =P

Juicyz
05-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I say Spanking Time. RWaRZ

Random FTW

EpsilonX
05-15-2009, 08:09 PM
*derails topic again*

I HAZ NO CHEEZBERGERZ

FIX IT NAO

Id.E.M
07-14-2009, 09:00 PM
So. Uhm. Yea........

Samus-Fan
07-14-2009, 11:02 PM

Dude, I'm twelve years old and what is this?

Am I doing it right?

Id.E.M
07-14-2009, 11:07 PM
Dude, I'm twelve years old and what is this?

Am I doing it right?

WTF does that mean?

Eric
07-15-2009, 04:43 AM
i wonder sometimes