PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd rather not introduce myself to random strangers on this forum. I'm guessing most of you are classified as "nerds" in your lives, and most of you don't have any friends. That is to say, friends who's names don't contain: 1337, LOLOLOL, PWN, xxx, etc., and who you've actually seen......
(And by the way, if you haven't figured it out, it's pronounced "Idiom". Go back to second grade, genius)

"Idiom Id"i*om ([i^]d"[i^]*[u^]m), n. A combination of words having a meaning peculiar to itself and not predictable as a combination of the meanings of the individual words, but sanctioned by usage."

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Wow i'm slightly insulted. I'm not going to greet you nicely. And for you information. I am not a geek. Don't you call me a geek. I know what school you go to. I will find you.

KittyCat72
04-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the forum... hope to see you around! Please be sure to follow the rules and read the FAQ. :-)

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Join up and then insult the mass majority, any who read the faq and well try to have a better attitude so I don't have to deal with e-arguments later on

Exodyus
He's not only a jackass with an internet attitude who thinks his tiny penis matters here -

but he's ALSO self-conscious, or he wouldn't have posted an idiotic introduction to his arrival on the boards, because he's worried someone might miss him, pass him by, or otherwise.

It's okay, little man.
They have surgeries for 'issues' like yours.
There, there - little bear.

Samus-Fan
oYey, you're here!
Welcome to GF!
Read the Rules and FAQ and you'll be fine.
Don't mind Exodyus, but I already told you about that, lol.

Knibbler
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.
May I be so bold as to enquire what your judgement of us as users is based upon?

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
oYey, you're here!
Welcome to GF!
Read the Rules and FAQ and you'll be fine.
Don't mind Exodyus, but I already told you about that, lol.

Welcome to the forum.
May I be so bold as to enquire what your judgement of us as users is based upon?

Friend of Samus'. Need there be anymore said?

Rofl.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Haha.
Exodyus, you crack me up.
This was directed SOLELY towards Exo-Man.
Sorry for bothering those of you with the intelligence greater than that of my dog.....
Fun fact, his name's Steve.....

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Who's Exo-Man?

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Haha.
Sorry for bothering those of you with the intelligence greater than that of my dog.....

Oh, ok. Well in that case, Have fun on the forum, read the rules, and say what ever the hell you want about exo-man.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Woops, sorry about that.
Exodyus is.
We go WAAAAY back.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Haha.

How dull.

Who's Exo-Man?

Good question.

Jjjet1
04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh so you're saying we have no lives? I'm sorry! But if you seen me in real life you'd most likely be intimidated by me. You'd probably poop yourself. But don't worry, I'm guessing you're average weight, I can only squat four and you and bench two of you. I don't bite! Unless you make me pissed.

Watch what you say and I won't have to hunt you down. ;) Read rules have fun.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh so you're saying we have no lives? I'm sorry! But if you seen me in real life you'd most likely be intimidated by me. You'd probably poop yourself. But don't worry, I'm guessing you're average weight, I can only squat four and you and bench two of you. I don't bite! Unless you make me pissed.

If you look earklier in the thread it says it was ment toward exodyus.

Woops, sorry about that.
Exodyus is.
We go WAAAAY back.

Oh and really, well this should be fun.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM

Picture Tomahawk, from Killer Instinct. Lmfao.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Exody-whatnot, I can already tell how much fun I'll have paying for your prison cell.
Another Fun Fact: I already said that my long and demeaning rant was directed SOLELY at his Exody-ness. Try reading!!!
And thanks, I will, jjjet1

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:14 PM
the hell is your problem buddy, are you drunk/high?

Jjjet1
04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Minus the piercings ;) I'll keep the abs...

Edit: I was thinking abotu chief thunder sorry :\

Exody-whatnot, I can already tell how much fun I'll have paying for your prison cell.
Another Fun Fact: I already said that my long and demeaning rant was directed SOLELY at his Exody-ness. Try reading!!!
And thanks, I will, jjjet1

I'm sorry! I probably have more money in my bank right now that you could make in your low end job in three years! That's MY bank account.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
JJJ! Calm down! I just dislike those who take out their years of being abused as a child on some poor stranger with a lesser vocabulary. I know Exo-dude can't help being disfigured, but he shouldn't be so mean to those of us that can still feed ourselves!

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Who are you? You insult exo for being a loser and yet you took the time to sign up just to insult him. pot meet kettle

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Actually, I signed up to participate in this forum.
Yes, I realize I've insulted Exod-o quite a bit, but frankly, he's been terrorizing this forum. Sorry people.
Fun Fact: By using context clues, Exo-freak just learned a new word!

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Sad to say, it's probably Kujo being butt hurt and immature enough to make a new SN.

Glo Mod should run the IP on him and cross ref it with Kujo to check for a possible match.
He's the only one competent enough to type that well, that could be hurt by my in ways unexplained to the public.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:11 PM
I could bet you money it's not Kujo, do not bother.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 09:13 PM
I bet my life it isn't Kujo.
Cause I know this guy in real-Life, lol.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:18 PM
I bet my life it isn't Kujo.
Cause I know this guy in real-Life, lol.

Well, I don't have a clue who it is then, unless you're just being more immature than usual and double-playing. Either way, he solely joined the forum with the intent to intarweb pwn me, which in any case is pitiful.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Well, I don't have a clue who it is then, unless you're just being more immature than usual and double-playing. Either way, he solely joined the forum with the intent to intarweb pwn me, which in any case is pitiful.

He is one of my friends, in real-life, he is like that.
He joined the forum, and I told him to read a ton of posts to see if he would like it, he said he doesn't stay on forums, and he said he would love it here. I can't change what he sees, it's just your posts that made him hate you.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
He is one of my friends, in real-life, he is like that.
He joined the forum, and I told him to read a ton of posts to see if he would like it, he said he doesn't stay on forums, and he said he would love it here. I can't change what he sees, it's just your posts that made him hate you.

That's pathetic.

And he came on here to call everyone else 'lifeless nerds'?

Lawls.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Haha =D
Sorry for misjudging you, Exo-dus. You really are "sUp3R_1337_LOLOLOL"
I hope you can find it in your heart to forget everything I have said to you, not including this letter, as it is meant to be apologetic

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Awwwww, but then he'd be forgetting the truth.

Id.E.M
04-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Samus, your syntax is dreadful.
Flab-instein, LAWLZ.
Exo-(sorry, I've run out of witty endings. Use your imagination), I hope to have much more frutile arguments with you in the future. =D

Kitey
04-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Lol guize, chillaaaaaaaaax...Another among us with a sarky sense of humor and no problem sharpening his knife for the occasional dig is not such a terrible thing if we take it tongue-in-cheek. ;-)

As for you, IdEM, welcome. :) As a new person with not a shy bone in me, I have found this place to be wonderful. It's active, the people are awesome, and folks are genuinely helpful when you have a problem. I love it here. I have no doubt that you will too.

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks Kitey!!! I wish you luck with your future endeavors in the academy.
However, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with your use of the "Imperial We." Your good natured smilies suggest you are attempting to be diplomatic, yet your authoritative phrasing says otherwise......
I would appreciate if you would refrain from such abuse in the future, as it will most likely "get' yo self jumped." Metaphorically, of course......

LemonRising
04-29-2009, 06:13 PM
I like how he's trying to sound grown up.
It's cute.

Also, are you saying your name is pronounced 'idiom'?
If so.
I'm calling you eyedem from now on.

You overall tone coming in here was rude and condescending.
I don't like you.
I don't know how you would think anyone would.

Good day eyedem.
See you ROUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

Kitey
04-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey now--I could have just busted out with a :mad1: "STFU BIZZLESNITCHES!!" :mad1: but I thought you deserved a bit of a warmer welcome from me than that. As for the smileys--they are a vice in which I happily overindulge. :-P Never me one I didn't like or which I did not overuse.

The last man who threatened to jump me ended up biting off a bit more than he could chew. He still has the marks to prove it and he wears them proudly.

I'm just sayin.

(On the real, tho--thanks for your kind wishes. :) I just turned in the dissertation today. My defense is in two weeks, and I have a coaching appointment over the weekend to help me prepare. Wish me luck! :-))

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
LEMONADE!!! I'm sorry for "trying to sound grown up." Obviously, I need to lower my conversation level even FURTHER on this forum. It's understandable to be scared senseless by my five letter words. I........ sorry..... xD
As for Kitey, I truly am sorry for appearing "rude and condescending." If I were intelligent enough to insert laughing smilies, I most certainly would. Alas, I fail at life. The "Insert Smiley Button" eludes me.......
My jokes have obviously been misinterpreted as insults (even though many were).
Fun Fact: My pet goldfish from second grade was named Brian.

LemonRising
04-29-2009, 06:44 PM
No No, I am very capable or reading words that have more than five letters, believe me.
All I'm saying is that it's very clear that you're putting effort into making yourself sound smarter and more intelligent.
Which is unneeded.
Also, there are a lot of people on here that are young and don't spell/'type' very well, so they may get confused and disoriented.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

But yeah, less effort and douchebaggery.
It'll be a start.

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
No No, I am very capable or reading words that have more than five letters, believe me.
All I'm saying is that it's very clear that you're putting effort into making yourself sound smarter and more intelligent.
Which is unneeded.
Also, there are a lot of people on here that are young and don't spell/'type' very well, so they may get confused and disoriented.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

But yeah, less effort and douchebaggery.
It'll be a start.

:mad1::-(:eek1::yes::confused1::wub::radar:;-):no::twitcy::mask::-P:laugh::spinny:;(:-):D:rolleyes1:

I literally rolled on the floor laughing. "douchebaggery"? xD That's classic.
Once again, I apologize for my heightened conversational skills. Slang, incorrect syntax, and the usage of terms with a lesser elegance are hallmarks of the lazy and feeble minded. No offense to yo ppl fr0m da h00d. sh1zzl3

And yes! I found the mythic "Insert Smiley Button!" This is possibaly the greatest achievement of my life!!
Fun Fact: I'm an under-achiever.......

Kitey
04-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Well, I can confidently say that I have never measured my intelligence by my quickness to reach for the smiley button. I don't think you should either. ;-)

I also don't really have interest in picking fights just to pick fights, or matching wits just to cut people up. /shrug You do you, tho. I'll put my two cents in or pay attention when something interesting comes along.

Here. Have a smiley. :radar:

(lol The lazy and the feeble-minded??? Wow. Just...wow.)

LemonRising
04-29-2009, 07:11 PM
So you're saying that you... Rofl'd?

I'm just sayin', there's proper spelling and grammar.. and then there's trying too hard.
There's also the opposite.
Idiots who can't even spell-check >':

I obviously use '1337 h4xx0rz' and the like.
Obviously.

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, I can confidently say that I have never measured my intelligence by my quickness to reach for the smiley button. I don't think you should either. ;-)

I also don't really have interest in picking fights just to pick fights, or matching wits just to cut people up. /shrug You do you, tho. I'll put my two cents in or pay attention when something interesting comes along.

Here. Have a smiley. :radar:

(lol The lazy and the feeble-minded??? Wow. Just...wow.)

:laugh: Haha
I don't pick fights, Ms (soon to be Mrs., I gather) Kitey. I win them.
And yes, "The lazy and the feeble-minded." It's a (partial) quote from Mr. G-DUB Bush, A.K.A The Bush Meister #2. Ironic, is it not?
:-):eek1: Oh, and "You do you?" See what I mean about incorrect syntax? Your meaning is completely lost =P

Exodyus
04-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I put him on ignore like 2 days ago. Lol.

I advise you ladies to do the same. He's not worth the effort to posting to.

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Sorry, Your-Lemony-ness. I'll try harder to try less...... *super-amazing-paradox* *cough* *cough*

Really, Exo-topia? Ignore?

LemonRising
04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Sorry, Your-Lemony-ness. I'll try harder to try less...... *super-amazing-paradox* *cough* *cough*

Really, Exo-topia? Ignore?

It means he can't see you.

[Edit]
I don't like ignoring people because I like to SEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But yeah I'm done <:

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Ha. That's pretty low, Exo-Meister........
I am not amused (I somehow lost the Smiley Button..... I'm rolling my eyes, though)

Samus-Fan
04-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I put him on ignore like 2 days ago. Lol.

I advise you ladies to do the same. He's not worth the effort to posting to.

Cause Id.E.M is someone Exodyus can't make fun of because Idiom out-smarts him every time.

It's alright, poor little Exodyus.

Exodyus
04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Or I'm just being more mature than both of you and ignoring his baited comments?

Id.E.M
04-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Can someone please inform his Exo-lyness that I haven't insulted him since yesterday, and that I don't plan on doing it in the future? Of course, he put me on ignore before he read my very-sincere apology......