PDA

View Full Version : Are You Out Of Your Mind.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Look here.

Uhm, wtf?! - Page 3 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=159936#post159936)

see my last post. I get a infraction for my language. the only ****ING problem is Jak edited my post. you can see it too.

THAT IS NOT RIGHT MAN

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
The word you used can be seen as derogatory towards the gay community, we as a site do not condone hate mongering.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Man thats not cool. Lay off a bit. Exodyus is getting ridicules. Yet we can use ****?

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 07:57 PM
What was omfg.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Man thats not cool. Lay off a bit. Exodyus is getting ridicules.

I should lay off derogatory terms? I think not.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 07:58 PM
The word you used can be seen as derogatory towards the gay community, we as a site do not condone hate mongering.

Jak, that is abusing.
You don't give Jacob an infraction for using "gay" and when Exodyus says 5x worse things, you don't infract him.
Keep it up. We'll see who wins in the end.

And nice job editing Jacob's post.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 07:59 PM
I should lay derogatory terms? I think not.

Exo and everyone else can say ******ry but not me. also he can call me a homo or a retard

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I should lay off derogatory terms? I think not.

No, lay off Jacob. Exodyus is overbearing. I'm getting close to breaking point.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
oh look. exo can say this to someone?

e's not only a jackass with an internet attitude who thinks his tiny penis matters here -

but he's ALSO self-conscious, or he wouldn't have posted an idiotic introduction to his arrival on the boards, because he's worried someone might miss him, pass him by, or otherwise.

It's okay, little man.
They have surgeries for 'issues' like yours.
There, there - little bear.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Exo and everyone else can say ******ry but not me. also he can call me a homo or a retard

Where is this?

No, lay off Jacob. Exodyus is overbearing. I'm getting close to breaking point.

Because Exo is trolling him, I should let this slide? hmmm.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Where is this?

its everywhere. exo can tell me to **** off but ******ry is WRONGGG

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Where is this?

Ya, its hard to deal with guy being the idiot that he is. He didnt do anything either. At least nothing that Exodyus hasn't.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Are you not understanding why I gave you an infraction. It was because it was a derogatory term not because it was potty mouth. I have pm'd Linux and have called on a ruling, if he is fine with that term floating around then reverse infraction it'll be.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Are you not understanding why I gave you an infraction. It was because it was a derogatory term not because it was potty mouth. I have pm'd Linux and have called on a ruling, if he is fine with that term floating around then reverse infraction it'll be.

No that is ****ing bull****. I don't care if its reversed. The problems is exo has said it before me.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:12 PM
I'd love to see some links to such posts that contain derogatory terms against the gay community

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:12 PM
but they just aren't appearing

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:14 PM
I will make a list of people that did it. here is one

New riddle. - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=245&highlight=homo)

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:15 PM
SOTW 58 :: Winner Juicyz - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=10623&highlight=homo)

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
What's your goth name? - Page 2 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=2575&highlight=homo&page=2)

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Oh burn. Read it and weep jak.

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Wall E - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=7377&highlight=******)

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:19 PM
And he keeps em rolling.

Knibbler
04-28-2009, 08:20 PM
What's your goth name? - Page 2 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=2575&highlight=homo&page=2)

If you actually read the thread, the post in question was a result from a quiz!

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
OH JAK.

guess who said it them self.

At the moment - Page 2 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=8591&highlight=homo&page=2)

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
If you actually read the thread, the post in question was a result from a quiz!

but it still could hurt gays. right.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh burn. Read it and weep jak.

I have nothing to weep about, I acted a situation that happened today, got called for abuse when to the man and the man said I acted accordingly. Do you guys honestly expect me to look through every post, and all these posted were before I even had powers so don't hate on my because the other mods missed it or didn't feel like it was enough to warrant an infraction. Hell the first was from 9-13-2006

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 08:25 PM
I have nothing to weep about, I acted a situation that happened today, got called for abuse when to the man and the man said I acted accordingly. Do you guys honestly expect me to look through every post, and all these posted were before I even had powers so don't hate on my because the other mods missed it or didn't feel like it was enough to warrant an infraction. Hell the first was from 9-13-2006

so if I go and kill someone and go to jail and then you do it its ok? that made no since right? same as what you did to me.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:26 PM
It dosnt matter. Nobody infracted those people who said it earlier, but all of a sudden you come along and infract him.

Edit: To Jaks last post.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:29 PM
1. Homosexual is the correct political term
2. the F word you used is seen as offensive by many - if we get complaints about that we could be marked as a "hate" site and that's something we don't want.
3. Jak is a mod, his infraction stands
4. no point in trying to make an exo-like thread for one infraction - it doesn't get anywhere
5. we have a report button - when you see a member insulting another, REPORT THE POST - don't expect someone to see it
6. jak is a new mod - he looks for new offenses, his job isn't to go look at 3 year old posts looking for infractions

anything else?

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:30 PM
@ Jacob, Not even in the same realm of context but If anyone of the other mods want to lay down an infraction on me then I don't care even if it means me losing mod hood. Because if this going to happen every infraction then I'd rather not be a mod. Whiner you are, you'd be perma banned at numerous amount of sites for that, what you got was less than a slap on the wrist and you acted as if I just put you on guillotine ready to be axed from the site

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Let's drop it.
It's been done, Jak took his job as a moderator, and that is what he did.
Just because the earlier ones sucked at their job doesn't mean you can take it out on Jak. Now, please, let's just stop bugging Jak.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
This is redicules. You are really gonna infract him for that. Even when plenty of other people have said it. Dosnt matter when they said I think. I bet Linux, you saw at least some of those posts, but you never did anything of them. But yet you still let this infraction stand.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:39 PM
well jacob is banned for total disrespect via AIM if anybody is wondering.

same thing happened last year - yearly thing for him...

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
This is redicules. You are really gonna infract him for that. Even when plenty of other people have said it. Dosnt matter when they said I think. I bet Linux, you saw at least some of those posts, but you never did anything of them. But yet you still let this infraction stand.

I let this stand because I didn't infract him. If I feel a mod has done the right thing whether it's an infraction or a ban, I stand by the decision even if I wouldn't have given the infraction myself. Different people have different views.

Guilt trip doesn't work with Linux :)

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Okay, thats fine Linux. But still jak, your gonna ban him because you don't want to listen to him? Man thats ****ed up.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Okay, thats fine Linux. But still jak, your gonna ban him because you don't want to listen to him? Man thats ****ed up.

I banned him because he disrespected me on Aim. no need for vulgar language when I try to explain something. I do it in the calmest way possible and he decides to throw some F-Bombs at me.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:47 PM
You banned him for something he didn't even do on the forum? How did he disrespect you?

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:48 PM

I didn't ban jacob.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:50 PM
You banned him for something he didn't even do on the forum? How did he disrespect you?

probably a cursing meltdown like before, Jacob seems to think that if he goes into full meltdown towards Linux off GF that it won't be held accountable, Linux disproved this not once but twice.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Okay, I apologize Jak. Oh, but he only said the f word twice.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:51 PM

did you read my post? I said he started cursing at me and putting the blame on me. That's disrespectful and I don't function well with that.

It's not the first time he did that - he was banned forever last year for the same crap he pulled on AIM.

If I don't feel he deserves to talk to me on AIM, I don't feel he deserves to be on this forum. He really has to grow up and learn how to respect others when they are trying to explain and mediate the situation. But he refuses to understand anything I say, he just keeps on saying what he wants to say and on top of that decides to get vulgar.

What would you have done? Given him a cyber hug and make him a mod on your forum?

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 08:53 PM

once again he wasn't infraction because of swearing but using a derogatory term.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:54 PM
once again he wasn't infraction because of swearing but using a derogatory term.

No, that was a reference to when you said he went on a cursing spree on aim, not the infraction.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:55 PM

what's the need to use them even once? especially when I'm trying to explain something.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 08:56 PM
No, that was a reference to when you said he went on a cursing spree on aim, not the infraction.

he was worse last year - he made it into a personal attack so he was perma banned

this time I only banned him for 30 days - he's welcome to come back assuming he's done with this.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 08:57 PM
did you read my post? I said he started cursing at me and putting the blame on me. That's disrespectful and I don't function well with that.

It's not the first time he did that - he was banned forever last year for the same crap he pulled on AIM.

If I don't feel he deserves to talk to me on AIM, I don't feel he deserves to be on this forum. He really has to grow up and learn how to respect others when they are trying to explain and mediate the situation. But he refuses to understand anything I say, he just keeps on saying what he wants to say and on top of that decides to get vulgar.

What would you have done? Given him a cyber hug and make him a mod on your forum?

Block him on aim if you don't want to listen to him. If he carries it over to the forum then you might have a problem. But it wouldn't happened if the infraction wasn't given. I still don't agree with keeping the infraction.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Block him on aim if you don't want to listen to him. If he carries it over to the forum then you might have a problem. But it wouldn't happened if the infraction wasn't given.

He's already blocked - I even have his permission to ban him - I'm having a pretty good day today but the ban was partially up to jacob.

and if the infraction wasn't given, it would give jacob the need of repeating his offenses

I still don't agree with keeping the infraction.

great - your vote has been taken into consideration.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Wow.

All because of me and I didn't even have to do anything in this thread?

While we're on the topic of Linux being the boss -

Why was I given an infraction for saying Penis? It's a mature part of the male anatomy and I didn't discuss or describe it by any other means that what it was.

And yet Samus - Once again, FailModed me for no reason other than I dished back out to his friend, what he dished out to the entire community.

I call Bias Moderation and Motion to Revoke his Moderation Privileges based on Abuse of Power.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:06 PM
he was worse last year - he made it into a personal attack so he was perma banned

this time I only banned him for 30 days - he's welcome to come back assuming he's done with this.

Alright, cool. Though again, i still disagree with the infraction. But anyways, I told him he could come back and he said he wants to.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Bias Moderation because him and that Idiot or Idiom kid are friends.

Abuse of Power because this is his 3rd time giving me a FailInfraction for unjust or incompetent reasoning.

There are words FAR more used that are worse than a part of the common male anatomy. And if he's offended - maybe he shouldn't even be in a mature position of power, since his immaturity KEEPS FLARING like a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:09 PM
God damn it, maybe Samus doesn't like people saying that, cause I know if I said that to him he would not have liked it.

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow.

All because of me and I didn't even have to do anything in this thread?

While we're on the topic of Linux being the boss -

Why was I given an infraction for saying Penis? It's a mature part of the male anatomy and I didn't discuss or describe it by any other means that what it was.

And yet Samus - Once again, FailModed me for no reason other than I dished back out to his friend, what he dished out to the entire community.

I call Bias Moderation and Motion to Revoke his Moderation Privileges based on Abuse of Power.

you got an infraction for calling someone a jackass - you should watch what you say to others so that they aren't reported and infracted :)

what's with people disagreeing with infractions - you won't win arguing about it...

also, 1 infraction point is nothing. it doesn't do anything to do you - it's mostly a warning - it's supposed to tell you that you have to change your attitude.

motion to revoke anyone's "Modship" denied - just because you got one infraction, doesn't mean it's abuse

Samus-Fan
04-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Exodyus, you got an infraction for saying a guy had a Small-Penis, and for saying that he needs the "Mental Retardation" surgery.
Please, stop trying to act tuff and be right. Change your vocabulary, your sentence was found offensive.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
And Linux, are you unbanning Jacob?

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
And Linux, are you unbanning Jacob?

no, should I?

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:24 PM

Yes, yes you should.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Exodyus, you got an infraction for saying a guy had a Small-Penis, and for saying that he needs the "Mental Retardation" surgery.
Please, stop trying to act tuff and be right. Change your vocabulary, your sentence was found offensive.

No one said anything about handicapped surgery?
Are you stupid or something?

Lemme break this down for you - AGAIN.

He's not only a jackass with an internet attitude who thinks his tiny penis matters here -

but he's ALSO self-conscious, or he wouldn't have posted an idiotic introduction to his arrival on the boards, because he's worried someone might miss him, pass him by, or otherwise.

It's okay, little man.
They have surgeries for 'issues' like yours.
There, there - little bear.

Now - I know you've made fun of me within the week for not reading, so since you're so damn good at it - you tell me where you can find RETARD, HANDICAPPED, or CLANKTARD SURGERY anywhere in this post.

You can post after you've found any of the 3 phrases in that quote above.

Jesus H. Christ.

I'm getting modded by someone who can't even fkkin' read.
Once again, why kids shouldn't lead.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 09:27 PM
There has to be something in the rules about thinking lesser of people that are younger than you.

Exodyus
04-28-2009, 09:27 PM
you got an infraction for calling someone a jackass - you should watch what you say to others so that they aren't reported and infracted :)

what's with people disagreeing with infractions - you won't win arguing about it...

also, 1 infraction point is nothing. it doesn't do anything to do you - it's mostly a warning - it's supposed to tell you that you have to change your attitude.

motion to revoke anyone's "Modship" denied - just because you got one infraction, doesn't mean it's abuse

You have received an infraction at Gamers Forum.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Please, think of parents who actually have mentally retarded kids and then talk about the surgeries that change their lives.
And also, thanks for the tiny penis tidbit.
Watch your vocabulary and what you say.

You two cant even keep your stories straight.

The sad part is - I got an INFRACTION for apparently mocking mentally retarded kids (which I have twin sisters with learning disabilities - so you're a n00b AGAIN)
AND I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A SINGLE SUGGESTION FOR RETARDATION?!

LiNuX
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Yes, yes you should.

i said after the 30 days. I don't reverse bans this easily

You two cant even keep your stories straight.

miscommunication - i would have infracted you for the jackass part but I didn't get to that post yet since I've been busy with other matters.

I ignored your PM about this because it's not worth it

</thread>