PDA

View Full Version : My application

LemonRising
04-29-2009, 12:03 PM
I TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE WON, RIGHT GUYS?

1. Name - (real name please) The Forum

2. Username - (on this forum at the moment) Gamers Forum :: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Fighting, FPS, Video Games (http://www.gamers-forum.com)

3. Age - -2million

4. Location - (specify the State if the USA) Village

5. Email Address - (please post in this fashion: Admin (@) Gamers-forum.com - so the email does NOT become a link. the last thing you want is spambots picking up your email.) Snottynosedturnip@gamersforum.com

6. How long have you been a member of this forum? (if under 14 days do not apply, wait two weeks) I am the forum.

7. How many posts do you have now? (if below 50 do NOT apply until you get 50 Posts) More than your mother, if that's saying anything.

8. Why would you like to be a Moderator here on Gamers Forum? Because as the forum, I would like to be the forum.

9. How would you help out the forum if you are chosen? I'd help by sustaining the forum, by being the forum.

10. How often will you visit the forum to post and look for spam and delete all spam if necessary? How often? Every millisecond baby.

11. Do you have any experience in a moderator position in any other forums or websites? If yes, please tell me the NAME(s) - do not post a link. – List all previous or current positions from GF here. No because I am only this forum. I have never been a forum before.

12. Why should we pick you over anyone else that applied? Because I am the forum, so I know what's best for the forum.

13. Will you get mad if you are not chosen for the position? Of course. THE FORUM IS ALWAYS MAD. WE'RE ALL MAD HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I'm like, auto-mod, right? <:

Will I get frowned at for this?

I'm only posting this because I'm bored and it took so much effortz.

jakncoke
04-29-2009, 01:42 PM
:laugh:

I don't remember all mine but I remember my kinda lol'd at the have you had mod experience before question I something along the lines of " You didn't care last time and you won't care this time so I will not waste my time reposting them, besides they died anyways"

Kitey
04-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Win.
Pure win.

Riku-Nara
04-30-2009, 03:45 PM
I was srsly, like this close, to giving my position to you.

LemonRising
04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
hahahaa

I'm just that badass.