PDA

View Full Version : Lego Rockband

Choke On Candy
05-02-2009, 09:06 AM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/igotscottoncandy/rbcz-1-1.jpghttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/igotscottoncandy/rbcz-2.jpghttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/igotscottoncandy/rbcz-3.jpghttp://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/igotscottoncandy/rbcz-4.jpg

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Oh wow. Are they so bored or desperate that they actually have to make a LEGO game?

Choke On Candy
05-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I have played every lego game and rockbands...I would play this one :-P

LiNuX
05-02-2009, 09:17 AM
they have a lego version of everything - Legos used to be a physical toy, not a video game..

meh.

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 10:45 AM
I will buy The Beatles one the minute it comes out.
I will BURN The Lego one the SECOND it comes out =P

Must Lego monopolize every game franchise?

maltesers182
05-02-2009, 10:56 AM
LEGO games are going to far. to tell the truth i thought LEGO star wars was too far aswell.

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Fo Sho. If this continues, Lego will soon control the gaming world......

Shixx
05-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Don't underestimate the Lego.
I've played ALL the Lego games and they've all succeeded in being fun and addicting.

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Why not actually GET some LEGOs?
What's the point in making 60 LEGO games on 12 different platforms? Indiana Jones, Star Wars, LEGO Island, now Rockband?

Why god, why?

<<
>>
Overreacted there, didn't I?

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I played the Lego Indiana and it was pretty fun, anywho they should make a Lego racing game if they didn't and let you make a custom legomobile

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I played the Lego Indiana and it was pretty fun, anywho they should make a Lego racing game if they didn't and let you make a custom legomobile

THAT would DEFINITELY be worth the buy.

Samus-Fan
05-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Why not actually GET some LEGOs?
What's the point in making 60 LEGO games on 12 different platforms? Indiana Jones, Star Wars, LEGO Island, now Rockband?

I heard LEGO Batman was actually really good.
And LEGO Island it a classic!
It was when they made Lego Island 2 that it started to fall.
I still play the original to this day : D

Id.E.M
05-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Hmm. If you say so. My only experience with LEGO games is the LEGO Starwars series. They were terrible =P

And yea, instead of playing LEGO games, just go buy some LEGOs! A LEGO game is only as fun as the concept/story it's based upon. A LEGO game can be duplicated Without the LEGO aspect, and still be just as fun (more fun, in my opinion). LEGO-ing a game is just a hindrance to it's overall quality.

Logical
05-02-2009, 05:21 PM
What you guys fail to realize is that Lego is doing this because they know people will buy it. They've had so much success through people buying their games, they've even gotten their games rated very highly by magazines like Game Informers and X-Box Magazine.

So it proves they're not bad games, just you guys aren't open to things.

And don't say it's becoming to repetitive, because every game is similar to something before it.

Choke On Candy
05-02-2009, 05:27 PM

Lego star wars TCS (the complete saga) is the best Lego game to me and I have played them all. Mostly because it has the online multi-player. The goofed up not making all the others single player.

jakncoke
05-02-2009, 11:46 PM
What you guys fail to realize is that Lego is doing this because they know people will buy it. They've had so much success through people buying their games, they've even gotten their games rated very highly by magazines like Game Informers and X-Box Magazine.

So it proves they're not bad games, just you guys aren't open to things.

And don't say it's becoming to repetitive, because every game is similar to something before it.

That's not much to go by, those mags rated all kinds of things high, they are very cavalier with their rating system

LordLameeks
05-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Wow... sounds horrible 2 thumbs down

omgodzilla10
05-03-2009, 02:10 AM
What's so great about the Lego games? I don't see the difference..

Shixx
05-03-2009, 08:35 AM

They're Fun, try them. same story and all but the gameplay is just fun and addicting the star wars ones were awesome, I played them with my little brother and had just as much fun as he did.

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 09:44 AM
They're Fun, try them. same story and all but the gameplay is just fun and addicting the star wars ones were awesome, I played them with my little brother and had just as much fun as he did.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You EIPCLY FAIL to realize that the game play would be no different if there were NO LEGO element in the game. It would be almost identical, but with much better graphics.
At least, I'm guessing they would spend more time in developing better graphics, as opposed to just LEGO-ing everything, which actually looks quite bad (my opinion)

jakncoke
05-03-2009, 09:59 AM

this thing called fun it occurs from time to time

Id.E.M
05-03-2009, 10:11 AM
this thing called fun it occurs from time to time

Really? How interesting. And I thought fun was just an urban legend...... like the crocodiles in the sewers. Or $5 footlongs.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the difference between a LEGO game, and a regular old non-LEGO game?

Logical
05-03-2009, 01:48 PM
That's not much to go by, those mags rated all kinds of things high, they are very cavalier with their rating system

Cavalier? Are you kidding me?

Game Informers is admittedly a bit cavalier, but one of the first games that ever got a 10 out of 10 for X-Box Magazine was Fight Night: Round 3.

Cavalier my ass.

Shixx
05-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Really? How interesting. And I thought fun was just an urban legend...... like the crocodiles in the sewers. Or $5 footlongs.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the difference between a LEGO game, and a regular old non-LEGO game?

I don't give a **** about the Legos. it could be made out of mud, the fact is it's a fun game. which most games that are "normal" fail to be.

Scott
05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Yeah I've already heard about this and I've head Another Brick in the Wall is going to be on there.

Not really something I'd rush out to buy... But that depends on what tracks are on there...

Trunks
05-03-2009, 06:54 PM

ahhh yes, Lego Island for the PS1. It use to be my favorite game. I only played a few Lego games, not liking them really. Except for Lego Island of course.

Choke On Candy
05-05-2009, 08:26 AM

Don't you ever get lost in the moment?

Exodyus
05-05-2009, 12:28 PM
I cant believe this thread has gone on as long as it has...

Legos are the sh;t.
Lego games - not so much.

Lego Batman is alright.
Lego Starwars is pretty f_ckin' awesome.

I have almost the entire Lego pirate series. I'm only missing the 75 dollar ship... ;(
I've always been fascinated and in love with building Lego stuff, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

The Beetles, Aerosmith, and Lego Guitar Hero - is the most unoriginal idiocy I've ever heard of.