PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

Exodyus
05-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Why can someone make blatantly racial comments and not even get anything beyond a slap on the wrist...

But some little kid is going to give me an infraction for standing up for that race and rockin' back on the kid making the comments?

You a Racist, Trunks?

Trunks
05-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Why can someone make blatantly racial comments and not even get anything beyond a slap on the wrist...

But some little kid is going to give me an infraction for standing up for that race and rockin' back on the kid making the comments?

You a Racist, Trunks?

You know that there is now a infraction for crying and making your infractions open to the public.

And further more, he was punished in the same way you were. I don't seem him crying over it, do you?

LiNuX
05-06-2009, 05:24 PM
is this a public complaint against an infraction?

Exodyus
05-06-2009, 05:26 PM
You know that there is now a infraction for crying and making your infractions open to the public.

And further more, he was punished in the same way you were. I don't seem him crying over it, do you?

I said nothing about an infraction?
What are you babbling about?

And my point is:

sloppy with a side of grey bush

Your staff can say nasty, vulgar stuff about someone's mom's vagina...

But when someone makes a hardly cruel and funny comment about Emo's, the world ends?

Where's your logic?

Exodyus
05-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Not at all. I don't care about infractions if they're justly due.

LiNuX
05-06-2009, 05:28 PM
I said nothing about an infraction?
What are you babbling about?

And my point is:

Your staff can say nasty, vulgar stuff about someone's mom's vagina...

But when someone makes a hardly cruel and funny comment about Emo's, the world ends?

Where's your logic?

1. there is the report button - you can report mod posts
2. this is a reaction to an infraction - take it privately with trunks via PM. no point is posting this
3. </thread>