PDA

View Full Version : Religion

Id.E.M
05-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Touchy topic here. If you feel so inclined as to go all "STFU. Y DO I N33d T0 T3LL U?!?!?! I IZ 2 1333333777777!!!!!!" Please, don't.

What religions does y'all consider y'all-selves?

Atheist, FTW. Maybe. Not sure.:eek1:

hidekipooj
05-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Such a serious topic, why put in spammers corner?

Anyways, my religious beliefs are atheistic-humanism.

Id.E.M
05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Such a serious topic, why put in spammers corner?

Anyways, my religious beliefs are atheistic-humanism.

Oh yesh. *high fives*

Sorry to those of you that believe in a divine being, but personally, I find it a load of bull****. Christianity was created thousands of years ago by the rich to control the poor. Why it still exists, I will never know :eek1:

And where should I have put it?

LordLameeks
05-14-2009, 01:50 AM
Oh yesh. *high fives*

Sorry to those of you that believe in a divine being, but personally, I find it a load of bull****. Christianity was created thousands of years ago by the rich to control the poor. Why it still exists, I will never know :eek1:

And where should I have put it?

Better to believe in somethin than nothin... your right cuz jesus was rich :no:..... im catholic

jakncoke
05-14-2009, 11:13 AM
religion sucks and most atheists are annoying.

hidekipooj
05-14-2009, 01:42 PM
religion sucks and most atheists are annoying.

Hey...at least atheists don't come knocking on your door wearing fine-pressed clothes preaching the lack of da word while you're watching family guy.

neh?

jakncoke
05-14-2009, 01:46 PM
true but most are elitists and infiltrate internet threads with garbage to get them closed down, both suck but they can also co-exist and atheists need to learn and understand this. Because when it all comes down to it, no one knows whats up after we die. Hell for all we know Earth is just a training level, and after death is when we start the game.

Edit: Also they did you a favor :p, ps Family Guy sucks!

hidekipooj
05-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Edit: Also they did you a favor :p, ps Family Guy sucks!

Lois: (Holds up a "Church of the Fonz" poster) Peter, you've been posting these all over town. People are gonna think you're crazy.

Peter: Hey, how'd you like to lose a bunch of teeth? Oh, I'm sorry, Lois, that was uncalled for. But that's what you get when you challenge someone's beliefs.

How can you not like family guy?

jakncoke
05-14-2009, 02:08 PM
South Park/Simpsons ftw!

hidekipooj
05-14-2009, 02:12 PM
simpsons stopped being funny 5 seasons ago.

but YAY for south park!

jakncoke
05-14-2009, 02:18 PM
the good episodes never get boring and there is plenty of good simpson episodes to go around

Yuuki
05-14-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm not big on religion, and I only engage in a convo about if someone else brings it up.
Anyway, I'm Atheist.

My mom is very religious..
It gets kinda annoying. <.< >.>

KittyCat72
05-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Did we already have a topic like this? I remember typing a lot, lol. I guess I'll just keep it simple here... I'm agnostic.

Id.E.M
05-14-2009, 05:51 PM
That's cool.

Jak, don't judge people based on their religion. There's just as many idiot Atheists as there are idiot Catholics xD

jakncoke
05-14-2009, 06:13 PM
I group them basically all into 1 group. If you want to believe in space god sorcery then have at it.

LemonRising
05-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Yeah we have had this discussion before, a few times perhaps B |

Basically.
Both sides are annoying.
Everyone has the potential to be annoying and in your face with their religion.
Both sides get the "I'm better than you" syndrome.

Not everyone is like this, obviously, but just remember that by grouping **** together, you are grouping **** together and are being ignorant and wrong.

But mainly.
Everyone is wrong.
Everyone.
Including me.

Jaykub
05-15-2009, 12:49 AM
Guess MY Religion..

Id.E.M
05-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah we have had this discussion before, a few times perhaps B |

Basically.
Both sides are annoying.
Everyone has the potential to be annoying and in your face with their religion.
Both sides get the "I'm better than you" syndrome.

Not everyone is like this, obviously, but just remember that by grouping **** together, you are grouping **** together and are being ignorant and wrong.

But mainly.
Everyone is wrong.
Everyone.
Including me.

Oh dang. Sorry, I didn't see any other threads about this topic. Then again, I didn't look very long. My attention span is rather short =P

hidekipooj
05-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Guess MY Religion..

I'm going to take a stab............Jainism?

Jaykub
05-15-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm going to take a stab............Jainism?

No I am a osovalibagagataron