PDA

View Full Version : I shall not ***** in other threads

Samus-Fan
05-17-2009, 09:55 PM
he was asked to host it just like every other host in the past.

and I am not a GFX Pro and I've hosted more SOTWs than most others so that renders his comment useless anyway. if you don't allow people to learn and shoot them down when they do something for the first time, they'll never turn to you for help or help you when you need it.

and it shouldn't matter who hosts an SOTW. as long as it's hosted.

Ok, but he was blaming his mistakes on him NOT being a Gfx Pro.
There are 69 other threads like this to base it off of, along with the 7 day (Week) Common Sense.
You're an admin. You run the forum. Exodyus is a member, no special position.

I just always thought a SOTW (Graphics Competition) should always be ran by someone who is a Graphics Pro, a leadership position. Not just a member.

jakncoke
05-17-2009, 10:08 PM
sorry but if you've been banned twice, your comments aren't taken seriously.

voted for exo

:laugh:

screwby.

@ the if you aren't a gfx pro you shouldn't be a sotw hoster, I disagree. New ideas are always good, and that comes from allowing more and more hosts.

LiNuX
05-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Ok, but he was blaming his mistakes on him NOT being a Gfx Pro.
There are 69 other threads like this to base it off of, along with the 7 day (Week) Common Sense.
You're an admin. You run the forum. Exodyus is a member, no special position.

I just always thought a SOTW (Graphics Competition) should always be ran by someone who is a Graphics Pro, a leadership position. Not just a member.

exo is a game reviewer...that is a special position.

everyone has their way of rationalizing - exo does it on not being a gfx pro and you and jacob are using his excuse as your own rationalization and saying that only gfx pros should host sotws.

no reason for either of them. I'm just trying to balance out all the reasoning and you guys just keep on saying the same thing in different ways. it's a time waster

no more about this please. who cares who's hosting? what's done is done.

Exodyus
05-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Wow. I like how because I am not a GFX Pro:
I was thrown under the bus,
I was asked to host it by the ADMIN OF THE FORUM ( Who didn't pick you, so stop b;tching ),
and I was bais-ly voted against because I hosted the SOTW.

How can you kids claim to be so mature and make such morons out of yourselves for the most retarded of things?

GET OVER IT.

All in all, Linux asked me to host it and I did so. Being that it was my first and I set up everything in the beginning right, I shouldn't have to tell myself or the Admin that he's not allowed to vote for himself, since he's been through 69 before this one.

I know that's complicated for some of you newbs, but he and I got the gist and since no one else participated, then it's obvious that I don't have to address the rest of you.

Jaykub
05-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Wow. I like how because I am not a GFX Pro:
I was thrown under the bus,
I was asked to host it by the ADMIN OF THE FORUM ( Who didn't pick you, so stop b;tching ),
and I was bais-ly voted against because I hosted the SOTW.

How can you kids claim to be so mature and make such morons out of yourselves for the most retarded of things?

GET OVER IT.

All in all, Linux asked me to host it and I did so. Being that it was my first and I set up everything in the beginning right, I shouldn't have to tell myself or the Admin that he's not allowed to vote for himself, since he's been through 69 before this one.

I know that's complicated for some of you newbs, but he and I got the gist and since no one else participated, then it's obvious that I don't have to address the rest of you.

Your like the *** **** chris crocker of GF man.
This is the internet its not truly real. Don't take it so hard....

Knibbler
05-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Seriously, What is your problem with Ex hosting a SOTW? Because his not a GFX Pro... that's just lame!
You don't have to be a GFX Pro to host the SOTW, just like you don't have to be a Game Reviewer to write a review.

Exodyus
05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Seriously, What is your problem with Ex hosting a SOTW? Because his not a GFX Pro... that's just lame!
You don't have to be a GFX Pro to host the SOTW, just like you don't have to be a Game Reviewer to write a review.

Finally, something intelligent was said in this thread, besides what Linux has been saying. Thank you, Knibs.

It's merely Samus, complaining that he wasn't asked to host it - but he's been put in the corner for his poor judgment calls and "so-called" [im]maturity streaks.

Jacob, (who is still ignored) wishes he was a GFX Pro, so he has to add his two cents, even though he'll never get to be one. Which is making me wonder if I should apply for a GFX Pro, so that I can better assist the community with the SoTW.

Jak used to be cool and fun. Sadly, he's hit the same spot the others have with this "OMGIHAVEPOWERANDIKNOWIT" crap. He's letting it affect his overall "forum self" and thusly, creating a smarter version of Samus. I'm sorry, Jak - but being a mod probably wasn't the best idea for you, merely because of your ego erupting like mentos in coke. No pun intended.

If you guys have a problem with me, then bring it to the forefront and let me know you have a problem with me instead of p-ssyfooting around the boards like you're being sneaky, dropping little, whiney-kid hints here and there.

I'm right here. Waiting for you.

What seems to be your problem?

Samus-Fan
05-19-2009, 09:15 AM
It's merely Samus, complaining that he wasn't asked to host it - but he's been put in the corner for his poor judgment calls and "so-called" [im]maturity streaks.

If you guys have a problem with me, then bring it to the forefront and let me know you have a problem with me instead of p-ssyfooting around the boards like you're being sneaky, dropping little, whiney-kid hints here and there.

I'm right here. Waiting for you.

What seems to be your problem?

Well, I don't really care about hosting a sotw. Actually, I find it gets annoying after a while, lol.
And you wanna know what my problem is?
Me being able to be set off easy, so my problem is myself.

You might be annoying/a jerk/whatever, but you give people good advice on almost everything, and you even are getting better about being a jerk.
I just got set off, and I am sorry if you took that post in the SOTW thread personally.

LemonRising
05-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Haha
this thread was kinda pointless
wasn't it.

though, hence spammers corner.

Exodyus
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Well, I don't really care about hosting a sotw. Actually, I find it gets annoying after a while, lol.
And you wanna know what my problem is?
Me being able to be set off easy, so my problem is myself.

You might be annoying/a jerk/whatever, but you give people good advice on almost everything, and you even are getting better about being a jerk.
I just got set off, and I am sorry if you took that post in the SOTW thread personally.

Thank you, and I'm glad you've noticed. I promised Smalls I'd cool my posts off a little bit and I've been working on trying not to let stupidity get to my posts, lol.

Glad you've learned a little more about yourself too - it's hard to really correct yourself when you don't want to, and that's maturity - right there.

We're cool. No worries, man.

Exodyus
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Haha
this thread was kinda pointless
wasn't it.

though, hence spammers corner.

When are we gunna get married?

Riku-Nara
05-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Srsly.
Just stop talking to each other.
Like, completely.
Try to keep each others names out of your mouth
For reezy.
This "thing" has been going on for sooooo long, it's just depressing now.

Exodyus
05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Srsly.
Just stop talking to each other.
Like, completely.
Try to keep each others names out of your mouth
For reezy.
This "thing" has been going on for sooooo long, it's just depressing now.

If you're talking about Samus and I - you're a half a day late.
So ... good try.

If you're talking about Lemonz and I getting married - you can suck my derriere.

Riku-Nara
05-19-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm fashionably late.
Lemon's quite the hefty one in rl though.
A bbw , if you will.
I mean, i'm willing to roll with it, i'm just not sure if you are.

LemonRising
05-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Oh you boysss *waves a flabbyroll at you both*

Riku-Nara
05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
I smell a threesome~

Juicyz
05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
LOL.... sad thread. all i can say is

DUMB

I still got - moneyz :)

Exodyus
05-20-2009, 01:27 AM
Lolol.

3 some. Check.
BBW, Double check.

I'll bring the Hefty trash bags.
And roll with it -- ha haha hahhaha... ooo. You funny man.

We can do this, just as long as you don't try and sword fight with me or cross streams or any of that other weird, cross-cultural **** you can think up.

Riku-Nara
05-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey.
The sexy exxy is a complicated sexual maneuver, that requires great aim, and timing.
Don't knock it.