PDA

View Full Version : LOL fail

Juicebox
05-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok so I'm obln my iPod crusing around gf. Then I notice that there are mod spots open so eagerlyni start reading the post not realizing that it expired in April. So again I'm on my iPod so I start typing up my application and about an hour and a half later I finish. I then go back to check that I didn't miss anything then sure enought I realized that it's may and this was over in april FML.

Riku-Nara
05-22-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm more curious on how you were obln on your ipod.

KittyCat72
05-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Lol, fail indeed... I guess you should pay more attention to the date sometimes.

Exodyus
05-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Ok so I'm obln my iPod crusing around gf. Then I notice that there are mod spots open so eagerlyni start reading the post not realizing that it expired in April. So again I'm on my iPod so I start typing up my application and about an hour and a half later I finish. I then go back to check that I didn't miss anything then sure enought I realized that it's may and this was over in april FML.

I barely understood that. What in the hell is obln?

/leans on Riku in confusion, "Wtf is this fool on?" >_>

Trunks
05-25-2009, 10:01 AM

Hmm, I'm guessing "obln" is supposed to be just on. No clue on how that typo happened if it was supposed to be on. Maybe he was typing on a phone or something with a small keyboard? It's a mystery to big for me..

LemonRising
05-26-2009, 12:32 AM
"eagerlyni" Is eagerly.

With a missing "I" before it.

Hard post to read man.
Hard post to read.

Yuuki
05-27-2009, 04:28 PM
XD
He put forth an effort. :'p

Juicebox
06-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I wrote that on my ipod too and the spellcheck is garbage so whenever your typing a word sometimes it doesn't realize that your right and then it changes it and everytime if you want to dismiss a spellcheck thingy you have to touch it.

LemonRising
06-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Thats why they suck and people should not own them.

ambergris
06-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Well, that's still better than brickin' your PSP or stickin' a pencil in your eye. :wub:

Glad you can laugh about it. Thanks for sharing with us. ;-)

EpsilonX
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
this made me lol.