PDA

View Full Version : My colorful life of Lunia online

Aldy
05-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Though I am a newer of Lunia online, my game life of Lunia online is colorful. As we know, most game players have trouble in buying gold. My gamer life is so colorful just because of where they offer speedy delivery、low price and excellent sales experience. Due to , I only spend little time buying Lunia online gold. So I may level my characters on time. As a student in college, I have little money to buy Lunia online gold, but I can buy enough gold with little. The price is really very low that I have never seen before. Besides, they provide power-leveling service. So it is easier for us to play Lunia online. What’s more, the service attitude is not bad. They treat all customers as God. We can ask any question at any time. They would like to do their best to help us.
My game life of Lunia online is more colorful because of . So I would like to introduce players who have not known it. I hope you can have a try.:-)

LiNuX
05-30-2009, 01:29 AM
are you really 29? or just a 12 year old trying to make a quarter online?

SilentKilla167
05-31-2009, 10:35 AM
I hate this game...I tried it when it was new and lagged like a B*TCH

まのりらすにみき
06-01-2009, 05:15 PM
lunia or luna....? i play luna online and its fun as hell, but ive never played lunIa online...