PDA

View Full Version : L4D 2 Trailer

Reg
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
YouTube - Left 4 Dead 2 E3 2009 Teaser Trailer [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfsMJgypdw)

don't know how to enable
Edit:
NVm does it for you :D

jakncoke
06-01-2009, 09:57 PM
fixed your thread title for ya and yup looks good indeed. too bad that fat pos Gabe Newell won't bring L4D franchise to PS3

Reg
06-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Yah Im not much of a ps3 gamer I have one just never use it...
and thanks for editing

LiNuX
06-01-2009, 10:29 PM
oh chainsaw - a few buddies of mine and I were talking about how cool that would be in the game lol - definitely looks good.

Reg
06-01-2009, 10:30 PM
hellz yah I cant wait!

Exodyus
06-01-2009, 10:40 PM
fixed your thread title for ya and yup looks good indeed. too bad that fat pos Gabe Newell won't bring L4D franchise to PS3

The system is sucking it hard -- why the hell would he waste his money on a system that isn't getting anything done right, Jak?

If you had money instead of a bad attitude, lip, and retarded posts that don't do anything for the thread other than demean it and raise your post count -- wouldn't you ... or rather, I'd hope you were smart enough to invest wisely. I'm tired of watching people post cool things, good things, interesting things that they wanna post and you butting in and tearing it down like you're someone important...

No one is investing in PS3 because everyone is watching them fail. Duh.

Now, as far as the trailer goes -- Ohh, buddy. That looks fraggin' awesome.

A chainsaw, I saw.
And a skillet? Lol.

Nov. 17th is pretty dang close too. I wonder if they'll make it like an addition onto the old game that you just have to buy to upgrade?

<3 I think that would be the best way to get things done and the game spread out quickly. I'm pumped!

jakncoke
06-01-2009, 10:41 PM
isn't getting anything done right

wrong. the ps3 install is more than enough for it to be financially viable option. It's not like Valve has ignored the PS3, that fat pos grudgly let EA port the Orange Box to it, even EA bugfest would be a good enough try imo. Also if I cared about my post count I'd post more in the non-spam sections. I think my mass posting in the spam section shows how much I don't care about my count going +1

screwby.

Choke On Candy
06-02-2009, 08:49 AM
I love l4d so I'll get this one too:yes:

Reg
06-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I hope you do chainsaw that's just beast

hidekipooj
06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Yee-haw. From the trailer it looks like L4d2 will take place in...like...georgia?

Reg
06-02-2009, 12:47 PM
yah they sound like rednecks!

LiNuX
06-02-2009, 02:13 PM
they need a flame thrower in there too. I would only use that. screw long range.

Reg
06-02-2009, 02:21 PM
That would be pretty cool.

Shixx
06-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Flame thrower maybe.. it would be a Team killer magnet.
Also I'm not too excited about this it seems way too soon for them to be making L4D2 it's on the same engine looks basically the same only thing new is the characters, weapons and maps. they've barely done anything to L4D. now if it's an expansion I would understand and highly support it but I wont be paying 40-60$ for it.

Samus-Fan
06-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I love L4D though, if it is doing great, why make a new one?
I dunno, I'll still buy it, it better have the amazing-ness that the original had, though.
Let's hope this doesn't go all EA on us.

LiNuX
06-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Flame thrower maybe.. it would be a Team killer magnet.
Also I'm not too excited about this it seems way too soon for them to be making L4D2 it's on the same engine looks basically the same only thing new is the characters, weapons and maps. they've barely done anything to L4D. now if it's an expansion I would understand and highly support it but I wont be paying 40-60$ for it.

even though I love l4d i doubt I'll be buying the second game so quickly for that price - I've played CS since it came out and I'm happy with older games, Unless there is a huge sale on steam and I have an actual job again, I won't be buying it straight off the shelf.

and I agree, they haven't done much to the original - they need to add more campaigns and survivor mode got boring very quickly.

Samus-Fan
06-03-2009, 05:57 PM
even though I love l4d i doubt I'll be buying the second game so quickly for that price - I've played CS since it came out and I'm happy with older games, Unless there is a huge sale on steam and I have an actual job again, I won't be buying it straight off the shelf.

and I agree, they haven't done much to the original - they need to add more campaigns and survivor mode got boring very quickly.

Yea, I'm not paying 60 bucks for it.
I'd pay 40, but only cause I love it so much.
50 is pushing it.
But it doesn't matter, the time of its release I'll just be asking for it for Christmas.

I love to do Survivor Mode just to let out some anger.
Your idea helped, lol.
It's fun to shoot zombies, really helps.

Reg
06-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Boring whats boring about killing zombies that's the best thing in the world...

Blackleo
06-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah seems like this take places in New Orleans (Go figure) I do think it is a bit too soon for it to come out even though I have it and can't play it will play it once I get my new PC. The only time I play is when I go over Linux's house and play a bit there or to my cousin's. Anyways It is kinda disappointing to not see the original 4 in L4D2 but hey they may be back later. Regardless they should still bring new things to the original L4D.

LiNuX
06-06-2009, 10:48 AM
they are supposed to have 3 new special infected and a few more weapons (not just the chainsaw) - I'm not sure though, a friend of mine (huge l4d fan) was telling me last night.

elgms
06-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Well, I am glad that melee weapons are being added, and we are getting new weapons and new maps. I just hope left 4 dead part 2 is going to be just as good as part 1.

younging94
06-11-2009, 01:38 AM
http://www.laughters.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cutedog.jpg
I thought it would be pretty stupid to have a 2nd one.
But after i realized what it would mean, new characters and weapons and all. I was pretty happy.
And i love what his grandmother said, best line i heard in a while.
And characters look cartoony and likeable to me.

LemonRising
06-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Dude I haven't even gotten the FIRST one yet >:

Not like I have a computer to play it on though. Har.
I hate when they come out with the second game so soon.
FEELS CHEAP MAN.

I like the ideas of chainsaws.
And yeah the area looks very New Orleans.
Which is an interesting choice.
But should provide some interesting colour and surroundings.

projectnate
06-15-2009, 01:10 AM
i am soo gonna play this ^_^

Lucia
07-01-2009, 04:15 AM
i'm surprised Valve actually crated a sequel so close to the released of the first Left for dead. Melee weapons sound fun cant wait to try them out.