PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Cinematic Trailer

Reg
06-02-2009, 02:18 PM
YouTube - Assassin's Creed 2 Cinematic Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sTq7oP4DpI)

puds
06-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I wet myself when i saw this....

Trunks
06-20-2009, 07:16 PM
I downloaded this trailer off of xboxlive. The gun is def amazing, not sure if it was in this trailer or the E3 one. AC 2 will be a game that I'll get when it comes out. I loved the first one.

Knibbler
06-20-2009, 07:17 PM
This is awesome, .. and what makes this even better is when you watch the gameplay demo trailer straight afterwards.. This game is seriously going to be the daddy of all stealth games. How do we know this? The former daddy of stealth games, Splinter Cell, has now, shall we say, followed in the footsteps of Assassin's Creed and finally intergrated crowd interaction in Conviction

puds
06-20-2009, 07:20 PM
I downloaded this trailer off of xboxlive. The gun is def amazing, not sure if it was in this trailer or the E3 one. AC 2 will be a game that I'll get when it comes out. I loved the first one.

The gun will probably be like the crossbow out of the first game. Unless of course Ubisoft has learned from its mistake last time.

Trunks
06-20-2009, 07:24 PM
The gun will probably be like the crossbow out of the first game. Unless of course Ubisoft has learned from its mistake last time.

It better not be..... False advertisement. He better have the gun, I meant it's not like he has to carry anything extra around. and hmmm, I should try splinter cell, heard of it but never really played it.

puds
06-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Splinter Cell is pretty meh IMO. I don't mind stealth games but I actually found Splinter Cell to be a bit too difficult. I think if your going to play conviction when it comes out then you only really need to catch up on the story from the previous game 'double agent' which I have to admit was probably the only splinter cell I have ever enjoyed.

GeneralSgtSkull
06-21-2009, 04:48 AM
sorry for language But ****in badass im getting it....

grindquestman
07-15-2009, 07:40 AM
woah nice trailer

RaiDae
07-18-2009, 03:02 PM
So excited about this one. Loved the first, so this should be even better (hopefully). There will be an uproar, no doubt, if the game turns out nothing like the trailers

edomer
08-02-2009, 09:11 AM
amazing, the video rocks