PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! What video game am I thinking of?

applestuff4949
06-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Ok its an older one. Im pretty sure its either late snes or genesis, or early ps1. From what I remember you operate giant machines and/or vehicles and your goal is to destroy enough buildings before time runs out. It went in stages and got progressively harder. It kept an aerial view the whole time. Sometimes you had to get out of your machine and you were really small on the map to go get in a crane or pull a lever then get back in your machine. So part of the game was trying to figure out how to get your machine to other parts of the map. I have the color yellow in my head cause I think the opening screen or game box was yellow, which I think makes sense because they might have billed they game like you were playing as a kind of futuristic destruction company. I tried looking for hours but nothing matched or rung a bell. Does anyone have any idea what I as talking about?

LiNuX
06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
the graphics you describe sound like an old snes or genesis game - I had the PS1 and paid attention to most games that came out on it and I don't remember anything like that.

will see what I can find but doubt I'll get anything on that description without a partial name to it.

projectnate
06-10-2009, 02:10 AM
isn't that mechawars? the colors not yellow though..

EpsilonX
06-11-2009, 01:07 PM
the only game that comes to mind is mechwarrior, but i know that's not it...