PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2??

projectnate
06-10-2009, 09:23 PM
For all you left4dead fanatics!

:laugh:It has been announced that a Left 4 Dead (2) will be released this November,:laugh:

New Items, Weapons, Playable Characters and Maps has been added.
2 new Infected Characters were added too (The Charger and The Wandering witch)
As I've seen the game play the Charger is almost big as the Tank in L4d 1 only it looks more like the tyrant in resident evil (big arm and all)
I didn't see the wandering witch though.. if the gamers had problems dealing with the sitting witch blocking their way they will have a lot of problem in dealing with this one since it is actually walking hehe ^_^

:laugh:The new weapons include Melee type weapons such as axes,chainsaws, and yes a frying pan ridiculous as it may sound i think they were trying to add a little bit of comedy in the world of gore and blood shed to.. hihihihihi:laugh::laugh::laugh:
A new model of the Auto shotgun and the sniper rifle will also be available to equip..

The added 5 new campaign maps are based in Southern USA, from the Savanna to New Orleans.
The new L4d promises the gamers a stronger narrative arc across them as they will get to know the four new characters. ehem ehem:yes:

:spinny:a high-school football coach, a female cable news reporter, a mechanic and a conman. :spinny:

They even said that weather effects and level layouts were updated. some of the campaign maps are are set in broad daylight enabling the gamers to experience a more lighter side of gore ^_^(excuse me for the term) hihihi

I will be looking forward to playing this game.. you can also check out the video preview of L4D 2 in youtube.com

I really wish they included the "dawn of the Dead" map ^_^ i'm a veeeerryy big fan of Zombie films hehehe

:laugh::laugh:^______________^:laugh::laugh:

LiNuX
06-10-2009, 10:40 PM
what's with the big font?

and there is already a discussion on L4D2 here: L4D 2 Trailer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11685)

younging94
06-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Text is annoying.
But did give info.

ambergris
06-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Very informative and very readable, even from the breakfast table. Cool! :D

elgms
06-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Whats strange, valve does not usually publish a release date this far out. Its usually a quater, or sometime in the fall. But with l4d2 we have a solid release date.

It took valve 9 years to make team fortress 2, but only 1 year to make l4d2. Something is really strange about all of that.

LiNuX
06-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Whats strange, valve does not usually publish a release date this far out. Its usually a quater, or sometime in the fall. But with l4d2 we have a solid release date.

It took valve 9 years to make team fortress 2, but only 1 year to make l4d2. Something is really strange about all of that.

they are just using the hype from the original l4d to sell l4d2 - which means more money for them - but I definitely won't be buying the game right away, will wait for player submitted videos as well as reviews, and I'll probably try the game myself

knowing valve, they may give out a free 2 week demo of the game like they did with the original, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Choke On Candy
06-11-2009, 04:04 PM
what's with the big font?

and there is already a discussion on L4D2 here: L4D 2 Trailer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11685)

Maybe he likes it big !!!

LiNuX
06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Maybe he likes it big !!!

well it's a she and you need to get your head out of the (place noun here)

Cervantes
06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Even though it sucks that valve kinda left left 4 dead in the dust and jumped right to the sequel i am very exciting about getting this as soon as it comes out and have some fun with all the new goodies implemented in it. chainsaw ftw ;D

LemonRising
06-11-2009, 09:02 PM
well it's a she and you need to get your head out of the (place noun here)

Cubicle.
The noun is cubicle.

Candy you have been working too hard. Get out of your cubicle and go play.

Choke On Candy
06-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Cubicle.
The noun is cubicle.

Candy you have been working too hard. Get out of your cubicle and go play.

HaHa for sure :-P Anyone want to play ??

projectnate
06-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry for the large font i used, i just logged in again.. I'm gonna edit it right away.. thanks for viewing my post.
I'm sorry i posted another topic about L4D2.. i didn't actually see the topic last time i posted this.
I was too excited on showing the sequel of the game..

Trunks
06-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I downloaded the trailer on XBL and it looked exactly the same graphics wise. I wasn't to impressed. Just new weapons and a few more different genre of zombies. What else can you expect from a zombie shoot em up though. Plus we all know L4D was made for online play, so new maps, weapons and zombies will be fine for a lot of people.

Lord_Doom_1184
06-14-2009, 08:55 AM
hmmm, this sounds to me more like an expansion, not a sequel, dont think there will be much better graphics, stuff or engine...

although, l4d is great, so i will give it a chance :)

Samus-Fan
06-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Yea, I found it more of a expansion than a sequel.
All this means is that the people who play L4D1 will no longer be covered, and have to buy the new one if they want the updates and such.

projectnate
06-14-2009, 06:20 PM
yeah it really is more like an expansion
but still it really is a very good game..
the fans of the game would rally love to play this *looks at self*
^_^

Lord_Doom_1184
06-15-2009, 06:59 PM
the melee weapons are really atractive, that's true xd

projectnate
06-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I think it's gonna be great.
It's true that they only added weapons,maps and new infected but still
the gameplay is going to be a lot different from the first one
in the review i have read they say there's gonna be a new stage there where you are needed to jump on top of parked cars in order for you to escape the undead.

LordLameeks
06-15-2009, 10:33 PM
I hav tha game but it was so short it really pissed me off i mean i did like the gameplay and graphics tho.... i probly will get it....

Cervantes
06-19-2009, 10:49 AM
the melee weapons are really atractive, that's true xd

who doesn't want to kill a zombie with a frying pan

vhfrey
07-16-2009, 02:50 PM
how about Cross Fire? anyone? is there any shooter game like cs?