PDA

View Full Version : Bionic Commando bombs

jakncoke
06-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Gamasutra - News - Capcom, Grin's Bionic Commando Sells A Meager 27K in U.S. (http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=24040)

Capcom and Grin's Bionic Commando franchise sold just 27,000 units in its opening month in the U.S., despite the title's roots in Capcom's classic swing-and-shoot platforming game from the 1980s, research firm NPD Group told Gamasutra on Monday.

Bionic Commando sold that amount at U.S. retail from its May 19 release to the end of NPD's retail calendar on May 30, across both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. NPD Group said it could not disclose the exact split between Xbox 360 and PS3 sales.

not even 360 software hoards saved it, :laugh:

lol Grin also failed on Terminator Salvation

Another Grin-developed game that launched on May 19, the movie-licensed title Terminator Salvation, sold 43,000 units during the same period across Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Samus-Fan
06-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Interesting, I thought Bionic Commando looked good when I first heard about it.
Too bad it didn't, read some things and it sounded like it sucked.
Lol.
And lol @ movie game. 90% of Movie-Based games fail hard.

jakncoke
06-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Interesting, I thought Bionic Commando looked good when I first heard about it.
Too bad it didn't, read some things and it sounded like it sucked.
Lol.
And lol @ movie game. 90% of Movie-Based games fail hard.

quality wise, almost all make money, thus why we see a video game version of so many movies per year.

LordLameeks
06-15-2009, 09:37 PM
I Heard bout this game but that a No for me....

Samus-Fan
06-15-2009, 09:40 PM
quality wise, almost all make money, thus why we see a video game version of so many movies per year.

What a sad world we live in when people actually spend money and that crap.