PDA

View Full Version : What did you just finish?

EpsilonX
06-20-2009, 12:36 AM
so what game have you most recently finished?

i just beat valkyria chronicles today

Samus-Fan
06-20-2009, 12:55 AM
-Technically- Guitar Hero World Tour.
I beat the Hard Bass campaign.
I say technically, only because you don't really beat the game.
But I beat the campaign.

Excluding that, I think the last one I actually beat was...Crap. I have no idea. Lol, shows how many campaign games I play.

jakncoke
06-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Is it bad that I really can't remember the last game I beat? Then again that's been my MO, buy tons of games but finish a few.

ambergris
06-20-2009, 09:39 AM
My cup of tea.......

but seriously, I finished Shadow of Rome last week and now replaying the battles to get silver and gold awards.

I'm having trouble enough in normal, I can't imagine what it will be like in hard or in particular, extreme.

Exodyus
06-20-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm in progress on:
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy Tactics: Rift of the Grimore

But I play CounterStrike: Source in the middle of playing these two, and that's not something you can complete. Lol. I'm in a GoldenEye 007 mod server, so we have all the original maps, and I finished 29-9 one round, but that's not 'completing the game'.

SiGnAl-RiCk
06-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Latest game I completed was fallout 3.

Shixx
06-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Just beat infamous for the second time once evil and once Good.
Now I move to Prototype. Red faction is on it's way from Gamefly.

KittyCat72
06-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Most recently, I've finished Super Paper Mario. I don't really have the opportunity to get new games often. I was borrowing Sonic Unleashed from a friend to play, but I didn't really like the controls, so I probably won't continue it... especially seeing as how my Wii won't read game discs right now.

hidekipooj
06-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Lost Odyssey and guitar hero: smash hits on guitar

wwwooooooo!!!!!

Trunks
06-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Hmmm, well if L4D counts, just beat all 4 campaigns a few days ago. Hmm if not then I'm not sure. I'm stuck on Last Remnant. Need to start Lost Odyssey still. hmm, I Don't really remember, I haven't had a new game for awhile. I've been playing MMO's. I think it would be the GH:WT campaign on expert guitar. If that doesn't count either then probably Gears 2

puds
06-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Gears Of War 2 for like the 20th time. Can't get enough gears.

Iceskater101
06-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Gears Of War 2 for like the 20th time. Can't get enough gears.

yeah I finished gears recently too
and i am working on guitar hero 3 and army of two and fear the first one

jakncoke
06-21-2009, 01:05 AM
it came to me while I was sitting around playing Buzzwords with my family, Sly Cooper Thiverous Raccoonous is that last game I beat and that was like in Feb/Mar

Exodyus
06-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Hmmm, well if L4D counts, just beat all 4 campaigns a few days ago. Hmm if not then I'm not sure. I'm stuck on Last Remnant. Need to start Lost Odyssey still. hmm, I Don't really remember, I haven't had a new game for awhile. I've been playing MMO's. I think it would be the GH:WT campaign on expert guitar. If that doesn't count either then probably Gears 2

Good to see you around -- haven't seen you lately.

And how's Last Remnant? I'm so jealous.
I'm an Enix fan-boy without a 360, lol.

puds
06-21-2009, 05:54 AM
it came to me while I was sitting around playing Buzzwords with my family, Sly Cooper Thiverous Raccoonous is that last game I beat and that was like in Feb/Mar

One of the best games ever!

Trunks
06-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Good to see you around -- haven't seen you lately.

And how's Last Remnant? I'm so jealous.
I'm an Enix fan-boy without a 360, lol.

Yea, finally found some time to get on. I should be on more often now, especially during the summer.

Oh yeah, Square-Enix is amazing, basically the only reason I got the game lol. Anyway, I'm still on the first disc, the games pretty hard considering the bosses level with you. I've been stuck for about 2 weeks now. It's like a 30 minute battle so I can only stand to try it once a day without losing my mind. As for the game, the graphics are spectacular, which is really isn't all that surprising. A really good story line, one of the best I have seen in awhile. The game engine does have a few glitches/lag in it, But you'll get use to it pretty quick. So, if your into really long, and very hard turn based RPG, it's a great game to play.

XxDe3ltaxX
06-21-2009, 03:04 PM
street fighter IV on the Playstation 3

jak23
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

ambergris
07-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Finished Half Life 2, loved the game and the anti-grav gun upgrade but was a little bit disappointed with the weird ending. (and I wanted to use the A/G gun more)

Lucia
07-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Diamond arc time for number 2 :P

RaiDae
07-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Assassins creed. and about time. i hate non-fullscreen games.
i now understand what people mean when they say the ending is whack

hidekipooj
07-10-2009, 12:40 PM
silent hill 3....creepy

and new prince of persia...