PDA

View Full Version : oh Exo tsk tsk

jakncoke
06-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Love?Like? 06-25-2009 12:21 AM You're such a douche bag. It's no wonder you have so many posts on some online forum. No one else likes you enough to stick around in your actual life.

You think your 2nd random negative rep bothers me, nay. keep on fighting the good fight :radar:

Jaykub
06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
You think your 2nd random negative rep bothers me, nay. keep on fighting the good fight :radar:

He makes me lol.
Really he thinks the internet if for realz and he needs to act bad and awesome.
he has no life as u see
where a 5'5 white guy can be gangstaz: the internet

watch out

jakncoke
06-25-2009, 12:10 AM
What's even funnier in the situation is that his neg rep barely effects me. with his latest neg rep it dropped me from 734 to 726 rep points

Exodyus
06-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Truth hurts.

LiNuX
06-25-2009, 12:12 AM
no use in personally attacking someone through forum rep...

and no use in posting about that rep - it's supposed to be private and confidential but I guess jak figured out who would give him negative rep.

Jaykub
06-25-2009, 12:15 AM
no use in personally attacking someone through forum rep...

and no use in posting about that rep - it's supposed to be private and confidential but I guess jak figured out who would give him negative rep.

If he can do it why not us.

He is attacking me in his sig.

Exodyus
oh Exo tsk tsk 06-25-2009 12:12 AM the trust does hurt

Epic Fail.

jakncoke
It's about time you control your little forum heathen then I wouldn't have to. I don't care what you say suppose to do this and suppose to dothat. If someone is going to continue to give unjust negative rep,everyone will know about it.

LiNuX
06-25-2009, 12:18 AM
If he can do it why not us.

He is attacking me in his sig.

you can attack the hell out of each other in the reps, it won't do you any good nor will it do the victim any harm.

using the rep system for that is pretty pointless. and if I see you guys just spamming each other, I can always delete the rep comments with one click.

Jaykub
06-25-2009, 12:19 AM
It's about time you control your little forum heathen then I wouldn't have to. I don't care what you say suppose to do this and suppose to dothat. If someone is going to continue to give unjust negative rep,everyone will know about it.

Your not the only one that gets random neg rep.

lol at the trust does hurt

LiNuX
06-25-2009, 12:24 AM

exo isn't the only one that gives out negative rep either.

in the past 24 hrs, I've seen 4 different people give someone else negative rep. and only 2 of them are in this thread.

also have about 10 +reps

jakncoke
06-25-2009, 12:24 AM

lol at the trust does hurt

It's unjust, the reason why I put him on ignore is because I dislike him greatly and want to break 100% contact, him giving unjust rep gains unwanted contact. this one at least was semi deserved unlike when he gave me neg rep for this thread, all because he was butt hurt because I gave him a warning if he was so anti sports that it'd be best for him to just avoid the sports section

Hearts of Iron 3 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=110709#post110709)

Jaykub
06-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Here is a good one I wanted to post.

not to long ago I got this one: Just for being a moronic child.

I love it great rep tell ya

jakncoke
06-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Here is a good one I wanted to post.

not to long ago I got this one: Just for being a moronic child.

I love it great rep tell ya

what a shocker from who came from...not

Jaykub
06-25-2009, 12:32 AM
what a shocker from who came from...not

yeah i got no idea my self

Jaykub
06-25-2009, 12:38 AM
I forgot what i had to say...

younging94
06-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Here's an idea.
Shut up e_e.
Stop baawing.
But, on my counter-active side (whatever the hell)
Exo you have become slightly a little douchey.
Not to be taking offensively..if you dont take it offensively...cause i dont want you to.

Riku-Nara
06-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Stop the use of butthurt/bawwwww.
Before I have to bust a cap up in hur.

EpsilonX
06-25-2009, 04:58 PM
i gave exo neg rep one time...then i felt bad and gave positive rep to balance it out.

*sigh*

jakncoke
06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Here's an idea.
Shut up e_e.
Stop baawing.
But, on my counter-active side (whatever the hell)
Exo you have become slightly a little douchey.
Not to be taking offensively..if you dont take it offensively...cause i dont want you to.

slight? more like major.

EpsilonX
06-30-2009, 07:57 PM
really? i thought he's been getting a LOT better in recent days. think back to when he first joined.

Trunks
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I didn't know you could give back to back rep to the same person. Don't you have to give rep to like 5 other people first? That's what I always thought.

Yuuki
06-30-2009, 08:17 PM
@Trunks: lol that's what I was thinking when I was reading this. XD
On this other forum I'm on, you can't rep the same person twice until repping a certain amount of other people. In fact, that's how it is for every forum I'm on, really.

LiNuX
06-30-2009, 08:27 PM
I didn't know you could give back to back rep to the same person. Don't you have to give rep to like 5 other people first? That's what I always thought.

that's correct - so he probably repped 5 other people....

Trunks
06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
that's correct - so he probably repped 5 other people....

yea, that makes sense lol. an easy way to stop that if it's even needed would be to add a script ( or w/e you would need to do on vB, not sure how it works. Haven't messed with it much. ) making it so you're only able to give rep once every our or something.

Samus-Fan
06-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Jak, you're staff. You set the example.
The example is not posting about how dumb the rep you got from Exodyus is./
That's bad.
That shows all the other members, "Hey, if he can do it, and he is a mod, I can do it!" and then we get a new thread on every rep that was given.
I know you're new to staff, but you've been on this forum long enough to know that this was wrong, and you need to up your maturity.

LemonRising
07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Do I Hear The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance?

jakncoke
07-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Jak, you're staff. You set the example.
The example is not posting about how dumb the rep you got from Exodyus is./
That's bad.
That shows all the other members, "Hey, if he can do it, and he is a mod, I can do it!" and then we get a new thread on every rep that was given.
I know you're new to staff, but you've been on this forum long enough to know that this was wrong, and you need to up your maturity.

no i don't it's just fine ktksbai

Riku-Nara
07-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Spoken like a true mod.