PDA

View Full Version : This is Kind of Sad.

Kiss
07-14-2009, 03:09 PM
We haven't had any posts here since February. I'm not going to be all rude and say "POST POST POST" but really, some activity would be nice.

Don't be shy.

jakncoke
07-14-2009, 03:54 PM
I told you people we didn't need this section and it wouldn't succeed.

Riku-Nara
07-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Jak's got the right idea.
I never understood how the demand was strong enough for this to be created.

Samus-Fan
07-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Yea, I thought this section was rather unneeded and useless.
Maybe 2 people on this forum wanted it, and got it, and then no one uses it.

Don't complain about how it isn't active, barely anyone wanted it to start with.

KittyCat72
07-14-2009, 10:19 PM
I have a short attention span... I would try to contribute, but probably give up unless a game really got my attention.

EpsilonX
07-17-2009, 12:10 PM
normally for RPG sites to work, or even RPG sections, it has to be on a site with a dedicated nerd population. I used to make many forum RPG's with my friends and advertised them, and it was still hard keeping an entire forum active, especially since everyone there wanted to be part of it.

I admit i liked the idea of the RPG section, but here are some things i noticed.

1. the kind of people that frequent this board don't seem like the kind of people that would RP.
2. you had too many RP's going, and not enough in each one. almost every one had no posts, except for a select few.
3. no offense but some of the rp ideas were silly

Iceskater101
07-17-2009, 06:23 PM
there was a role playing forum?
that is kind of sad

RaiDae
07-18-2009, 01:48 PM
O.O wow.... i didn't realise we even had a rp area... I used to do it a lot, but then people took it too seriously and they shout if you weren't online at all times and then i abandoned. It could be fun though.

LemonRising
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
I used it but in the end I feel like we were all on completely different levels.

Exodyus
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't understand why people feel the need to add their two cents and complain about something that isn't affecting them in any way, shape, or form -- and be so negative about it.

If you are going to be negative about some part of the board, don't visit it.

It's at the bottom of the forum, it's not bothering anyone.
It doesn't see a lot of activity, because this board isn't meant for it.

If Linux wouldn't mind, I'll post a link to redirect the kids from this said 'dying thread' to a site that offers RP.

I know of several.

A few with tons of various plot lines.
And one that's specialized in a FF7 off-shoot.

EDIT:

Did you really call me pond scum? Lmfao.
Lame rep, kid.

Riku-Nara
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
But was the rep really necessary?
I like the taste of jak's ass.

jakncoke
08-05-2009, 04:53 PM
But was the rep really necessary?
I like the taste of jak's ass.

He get's off on giving me negative rep. This is like the 5th time.

EpsilonX
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM
this thread fails