PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil first time playing thread

jakncoke
07-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Bought it like 8 months ago, no internet for 1 week and cable was out for like 3 days so i decided to finally pop her in. Was going pretty good making the monies taking pictures. Did the mission where I went to Black Isle and took a picture of the suppose female and male whatever you call it that turned out to be a domz monster or whatever, got into the Iris network. currently working on getting pictures of the factory but am currently stuck. So I killed the souleater and after that I am confused. I entered the electric closet or whatever it's called and vaguely heard the pig say something about the fan is causing it but wtf what do I do? anyways a pretty good game so far, having fun. Will continue to play despite getting cable and internet back today. How long is the game, currently have played like 5 hours but many of the minutes have been made of me being confused or lost.

LiNuX
07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
sounds interesting - and just like you have a few games that I bought a while ago that I haven't even opened or tried yet lol, never tried beyond good and evil though.

have fun

on a side note...I'd go crazy without internet for a week. but then again, where I live usually has a crapload of wireless connections and most of the passwords are easy to guess.

Shixx
07-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Beyond good and evil is an amazing game, especially the end.
took me a little over 10 hours.

jakncoke
07-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Beyond good and evil is an amazing game, especially the end.
took me a little over 10 hours.

How do I beat that section? Also 10 hours? good lord, I have so many pearls to get and such I can't see myself beating this game anywhere close to that

twister
10-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Very cool game I agree... Took me a while to finish.

youthism_is_me
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
um thats not really a fighting game its a rpg