PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 and BBS

AquafinaLime
07-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Just wondering because I AM. I want them to start on it now... I've been loading up on KH1 and 2 so I know everything that will go on in KH3 and catch some stuff...To bad sora nor roxas will be on it...

Samus-Fan
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Doesn't getting rid of Sora and Roxas ruin the whole game?
How can there be a Keyblade with no Sora with poofy pants and ginormous shoes?

Yuuki
07-26-2009, 10:28 PM
I can't wait since I'm a huge KH fan, but it's not going to be the same without the original main character. :/
I really like Roxas too.. lol

Iceskater101
07-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I dont think this game is going to be very good..
if you have kingdom hearts without sora
thats like
any of the mario games but without mario
thats just wrong!
I want to know if anyone picks up this game and plays it if they like it

Yuuki
07-26-2009, 10:45 PM
@Iceskater: Oh, I know what you mean.

At least it gives you a chance to become attached to new characters. lol
There's still a lot to be revealed about KH3, so maybe something will surprise us?

jakncoke
07-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Never played a KH game so I could care less about 3 and Birth by Sleep

RaiDae
07-27-2009, 05:55 AM
I know of a rumour that Kairi will be one of the main characters in the next game. Reason for this speculation - in one of the cinematics a keyblade appears in Kairi's hand.

hm..

Cervantes
07-27-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't mind the KH series, 2 was good but i never played the first. Wouldn't mind getting it.

BlueHornet
07-31-2009, 09:35 AM
This looks cool so far, what's up people?
If there are any real people here looking to network, leave me a post.
Oh, and yes I'm a real person LOL.

Peace,

Shixx
07-31-2009, 03:48 PM
If you think about it Sora's story is over. if they did more with him it would be tacked on.
though I'm sure they'll talk about him.

Iceskater101
08-01-2009, 12:00 AM
and Yuuki made a good point about how there will be
new characters to know and love

AquafinaLime
08-04-2009, 12:25 PM
I know of a rumour that Kairi will be one of the main characters in the next game. Reason for this speculation - in one of the cinematics a keyblade appears in Kairi's hand.

hm..

Hmm.....Sounds interesting.... I will have to wait for someone to tell me how it is... Or get it from Gamefly... Anyway I'm still pretty excited for it :) Not having sora though is a HUGE out down. But remember how Metal Gear Solid 2 did could be the same? Except you did play as snake once ....
Though it will be good because you will know more about the whole story of keyblade. Like why does he have it? Why does it pop up when darkness is real?
Just let that grow on ya ;)

Master Ackrovan
08-16-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm really really really really pumped.

freeclowns
08-28-2009, 10:59 PM
My gf got kh thinking it would be a good game for her ( she is in no way a gamer and good at any game)... I ended up having to do most of the work... Kh is a game for kids and i could never spend money on any other kh game...

EffitaroloLal
09-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Hello! Well-mannered resurs. Base in place of my english, but i danged nice say gJ$)Kd!!!.

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 06:03 PM
What the hell is kingdom hearts? i think i saw a review of it in "Tips & Tricks" mag like 6 years ago.

cielo_wii
09-14-2009, 03:57 AM
It's worth waiting so I better wait for its release here...

hidekipooj
09-15-2009, 04:23 AM
358/2 looks meh.

BBS is the one I am really pumped up for. I mean come on...keyblade wars! The origin of how all this crazy shi* began.

KH3? Are we even allowed to talk about it...there's been no official release of information as to what the game is going to contain. All we can do is rumor spam to our hearts content...

Now that disney has bought marvel....I heard in KH3 you can summon spider-man now.

LemonRising
09-15-2009, 09:27 AM
358/2 looks meh.

BBS is the one I am really pumped up for. I mean come on...keyblade wars! The origin of how all this crazy shi* began.

KH3? Are we even allowed to talk about it...there's been no official release of information as to what the game is going to contain. All we can do is rumor spam to our hearts content...

Now that disney has bought marvel....I heard in KH3 you can summon spider-man now.

wat.
no seriously.
wat.

Marvel should stay out of such a game.
yah.

Street_Soldier69
09-16-2009, 08:32 PM
wat.
no seriously.
wat.

Marvel should stay out of such a game.
yah.

that game isnt worthy of marvel.... lol or even DC

LemonRising
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
I already dislike the KH series quite a bit, if they destroy my favourite marvel characters, I might cry.

I don't cry though so I don't think so.
But I'd be really sad and disgusted.
Really. >: