PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this game!

kwazycoolkid88
07-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Okay so I've posted in a couple of different forums but haven't found my game.

The game I'm looking for I played somewhere around ten years ago on a school computer.

It was a pc game and in it you are a fish and you have to swim around and eat food to survive. Smaller fish ate plankton and coral, larger ones ate the small fish, and at the top of the food chain was the Great White Shark who could eat just about anything.

You could choose which species of fish you were (you were an actual species, not a cartoon likeness of a real fish) and whichever fish you chose dictated your diet.

The only other real details I can remember are that some fish could eat the coral which was the backdrop of the seaworld you were in. The plankton that really small fish ate were clouds of little red specs. The Great White Shark could eat just about anything. One of the other fish you could be was a grouper.

The suggestions I've already received include: Feeding Frenzy, Odell Lake, Jaws, Evolution, and Shadow Shark but none of those are the ones I'm looking for.

The game was not cartoony and had a more realistic look to it.

I wish I could give more detail but the memory of a ten year old with ADHD isn't too great.

Please help!