PDA

View Full Version : Facebook for gamers.....

My New Clan
07-31-2009, 04:16 AM
I have created a site its not a forum like this but is a private space for gamers or clans to host pictures and video files ect. some great new features. the face book for gamers.....

mynewclan

Admins please contact me for free advertising and i will link back to Gamers forum.....

M A Chappell

LiNuX
07-31-2009, 08:57 AM
why would you open this in forum talk? can't you read board descriptions? and why would I get free advertising form someone that can't read and respect rules and directions? the link will probably point to a typo of GF anyway.

My New Clan
07-31-2009, 09:22 AM
wow is this how you treat all new members to your forums. pmsl. ok m8. np the website has not been proofed yet we are still testing. and typo's are from quick typing.

and with reguards to haveing an advert. i am currently talking with gamebattle's and starting the process of becoming an affiliate. cheers anyway.

I am also a head admin on PLay2compete i will ensure to inform our substantial members list about your welcoming community.

Well nice to recieve a warm community welcome.

speaking of typo's

why would I get free advertising form someone

form . pmsl......

LiNuX
07-31-2009, 09:46 AM
I don't like people that can't read and respect rules. People who come here with the sole intention of advertising are considered spammers and if you want to become an affiliate then you do it the properly way and use the "Contact us" link found at the bottom of the every single page - don't post off topic threads with the purpose of advertising your new facebook for gamers - you haven't earned that here.

and nice catch on my typo!!

My New Clan
07-31-2009, 09:58 AM
I never posted a link. . . i never actually advertised it . i have come here to get some feedback for the idea and just added a note to admins at the same time.

I have access to major site members at play2compete but they all know me as gaming admin so wanted some feedback from a community that will not suck up lol.

LiNuX
07-31-2009, 10:02 AM
then do it in the right section - that's where my primary comments came from about reading board descriptions

Forum Talk is solely for discussions about THIS forum. We have no problem with any form of advertising as long as it's done in the right place. You can post the all the links you want when you've earned it and you can get all the feedback you want for your ideas as long as you ask for it properly - we get plenty of people trying to "get feedback" and end up being spammers so it's annoying to see new members make their first post(s) with that impression. As an admin yourself you have to understand the concept of being consistent with your rules and you have to make sure that it's followed.

My New Clan
07-31-2009, 10:05 AM
Granted and i took forum talk as General chat catogary which is what i wanted to post this in as its not for specific console and is not for advertising purposes i would like feedback on the concept before i advertise it fully,

in return for feedback i would be happy to link back to this site but i am not looking for affiliates as Gambattles wll only take me on if i am exclusive to them.

LiNuX
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Granted and i took forum talk as General chat catogary which is what i wanted to post this in as its not for specific console and is not for advertising purposes i would like feedback on the concept before i advertise it fully,

in return for feedback i would be happy to link back to this site but i am not looking for affiliates as Gambattles wll only take me on if i am exclusive to them.

we don't need a link in return - as long as you follow the rules, earn you way into getting feedback and advertising, we have no problem with that. The backlink is all up to you but we see the respect of our rules and members as "compensation" enough in exchange for getting your feedback (can't find a better word to replace compensation but sounds about right)

My New Clan
07-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Well iappologies for the way i posted and i will take more care next time i have started to talk within the 360 area.

after a while i will place a post about the idea nd get some feedback and maybe in future post a link.

for ur own reference. im a dab hand with graphics and sigs and i do web design for a living and am more than happy to help out anyone who needs it.

jakncoke
07-31-2009, 01:44 PM
lol spammer crys foul when they follow the rules. hilarious.