PDA

View Full Version : AOL/AIM Email Problems

LiNuX
08-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Every once in a while, AOL email decides to give us problems. The problems are back now and they are blocking all emails sent from our new server for no reason. I am trying to fix the issue but the last time AOL gave us this problem, it took them a month to fix it.

Anyone using AOL or AIM emails should switch to another email provider, such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail or any other provider you have in mind. Remaining with your AOL/AIM email may lock you out of the forum in the future even with the password reminders.

I will try to post an update as soon as possible, but I've been trying to get this fixed since last week and I haven't heard a peep from those wonderful peeps working at AOL.

I will also be offering @gamers-forum.com email addresses for established members, another thread will be opened by this weekend.

~LiNuX

Street_Soldier69
08-25-2009, 11:30 PM
good luck, hope everything goes well, good thing i have Gmail :)

LemonRising
08-26-2009, 11:41 AM
O:
Our own e-mail addresses?

Oh Linux you are too kind

LiNuX
08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
O:
Our own e-mail addresses?

Oh Linux you are too kind

yeah - some of the staff already have them, and I'm thinking about providing them to established members now.

Street_Soldier69
08-26-2009, 03:50 PM
yeah - some of the staff already have them, and I'm thinking about providing them to established members now.

a.k.a not me