PDA

View Full Version : need help to find game

Suffocation
09-05-2009, 12:28 PM
firist of all sory on my bad english:D ..im looking game for MAME that i played long time ago. its fighting game like mortal kombat, street fighter..but in these game, in start you can chose one of three character. its a girl and two guys.one of guys have long hair but going up, and glasses. two player mode isnt fighting each other, its fighting together against one enemy. enemeys are monsters,i remeber only two, one is half horse half man looking, one is named diablo. when you kill all enemys from map, you fight against some robots, but like beat them up style...i cant remeber anything else from game..pls help my what game is it :-(

LiNuX
09-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Streets of Rage? it had two guys and a girl to choose from, it's a fighter/action game. and it's pretty old.

Suffocation
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
no its not it..these is more anime style, and Streets of Rage is beat them up game..these game is normal fighting game like street fighter, only last level is beat them up

Street_Soldier69
09-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Streets of Rage? it had two guys and a girl to choose from, it's a fighter/action game. and it's pretty old.

thats exactly what i was thinking......

is it king of fighters???? idk cause thats more like street fighter.

Crysalix
09-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I dont even know
i was thinkin FF but,nah