PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you see a witch on L4D?

Street_Soldier69
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
What do you do when you see a witch on L4D.

i just run at that motha blastin'.

LiNuX
09-11-2009, 07:59 PM
i crown the witch. I can do it easily with the auto shotty but I have to be more careful with the pump shotty but I can still do it - my first ever crown came from crowning with the pump. I tried it because I had low health and had to heal anyway, but i was just happy to get all the pellets in the back of the head.

I hate it when people just shoot and run when they are on my team especially when they are somewhere where I can crown easily, I usually tell them I can crown, but only a very few of them even listen and give me the chance to get close to the witch.

but if the witch is on top of a ladder or a place where it isn't easy for me to quickly go and crown, then I don't mind the gun blasting.

Street_Soldier69
09-11-2009, 08:27 PM
i crown the witch. I can do it easily with the auto shotty but I have to be more careful with the pump shotty but I can still do it - my first ever crown came from crowning with the pump. I tried it because I had low health and had to heal anyway, but i was just happy to get all the pellets in the back of the head.

I hate it when people just shoot and run when they are on my team especially when they are somewhere where I can crown easily, I usually tell them I can crown, but only a very few of them even listen and give me the chance to get close to the witch.

but if the witch is on top of a ladder or a place where it isn't easy for me to quickly go and crown, then I don't mind the gun blasting.

ya i always just run up to her all stupid like with the auto shotgun and just start blastin', or ill snipe her int he head and then just light her up with the pistols.

i just started playing, so wtf is crowning? lol auto shotty

LiNuX
09-11-2009, 08:33 PM
crowning is when you kill the witch with a head shot - in one shot that is. it's an achievement in the game.

HamadaLFC8
09-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Can't really be bothered to deal with that annoying piece of .... yeah :P No I'm not a Noob at the game I actually think I'm pretty good at it but I just can't be bothered with her.

Samus-Fan
09-27-2009, 10:19 AM
I crown her, it's easy for me.
Of course, like Linux, my teamates never listen to me and always run in and shoot and run away, so I don't help.
Then they ask me why I let them die and I told them because I didn't hear them.

But once your crown her, it's easy to do over and over again.

GrandMoff
09-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Simply, I will empty rounds in the witch, without any remorse!

ShadowMantis
09-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Haha! I go ninja style on the bi.....oh i mean witch, yeah.And I usually take no damage from her.Always crying- I'm gonna give you something to cry about....

BOOM, headshot!

LiNuX
09-29-2009, 07:27 PM
I crown her, it's easy for me.
Of course, like Linux, my teamates never listen to me and always run in and shoot and run away, so I don't help.
Then they ask me why I let them die and I told them because I didn't hear them.

But once your crown her, it's easy to do over and over again.

always the best excuse

but I hate some servers that have terrible registration and you try to crown the witch at point blank, and the shot misses completely - it's especially frustrating if you have just the pump shotgun - the auto shotty is another situation - you usually shoot 2-3 times in half a second with that anyway.

Aizen
10-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I sneak around, I cant let some crazy witch run around all crazy like. Its good to not touch things that will rip you to shreds :S

Thrillhouse
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
It would seem most of us pay no heed to the witch's ability to tear us to shreds at will.

Good!

Trunks
10-03-2009, 03:02 PM
I normally try to crown it if I have a auto shotgun. I don't use it that often though. If it's best to throw a Molotov cocktail at her. Takes maybe five to eight seconds on expert to kill her. You just have to make sure you get out of the way haha, don't stand beside her.

Exodyus
10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
ya i always just run up to her all stupid like with the auto shotgun and just start blastin', or ill snipe her int he head and then just light her up with the pistols.

i just started playing, so wtf is crowning? lol auto shotty

HOW.
DO.
YOU.
NOT.
KNOW.
WHAT.
CROWNING THE WITCH.
IS?!

How long have you been playing L4D?
That was one of the first ten achievements I got.

OhLawdy...

LiNuX
10-03-2009, 06:19 PM
well to be fair, he said he just started playing - I didn't know what crowning was until a few days in when I accidentally got the achievement with the pump.

Netsirhc
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Usually, I shoot like mad