PDA

View Full Version : General Info www.gamers-forum.com Blackberry Shop

Craphyprase
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
This is Spam!!!

Spam is a canned precooked victuals by-product made close to the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the model range of Spam are: chopped pork shoulder pith with ham marrow added, spice, bottled water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to remedy persist in its color. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of pith stock.[1] The product has be proper influence of profuse jokes and urban legends almost vagueness meat, which has made it part of call customs and folklore.

Varieties of Spam change by tract and include Spam Ageless, Spam Ardent & Racy, Spam Less Sodium, Spam Lite, Spam Oven Roasted Turkey, Hickory Smoked, and Spam Spread.[2]

Spam sold in North America, South America, and Australia is produced in Austin, Minnesota, (also known as Spam Borough USA) and in Fremont, Nebraska. Spam as a replacement for the UK sell is produced in Denmark by Tulip less than accredit from Hormel.[3] Spam is also made in the Philippines and in South Korea.[4] In 2002, the six billionth can of Spam was sold.[5]

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 07:30 PM
LOL he uses wikiapedia, cause of all the [5] in the statement

LiNuX
09-12-2009, 07:37 PM
i also like the fact that marked his post as spam - also made me look at his IP and he had a few other registered accounts from a few months ago that also spammed...it was on our old server so the IP got through again.

had to ban IP again.

spam.

Street_Soldier69
09-12-2009, 07:52 PM
i also like the fact that marked his post as spam - also made me look at his IP and he had a few other registered accounts from a few months ago that also spammed...it was on our old server so the IP got through again.

had to ban IP again.

spam.

i wonder, what he acomplished in his life, by doing that

can you say. "No LiFe?"